LOVE II || JUNGKOOK STORY [UN...

By cookiemochi

"The person who really LOVE you sees what a mess you can be,how moody you can get,how hard you're to handle.B... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

22

1.6K 76 2
By cookiemochi

"Jeon Jungkook!!!"

I seriously didn't wanna to get my entire outfit wet of my sweat due to chase after him right now,early in the morning.

But..

That jerk really need to learn his lesson!How dare he opened my phone without my permission?!He changed my wallpaper with something else!Not my pic with Jeremy anymore.

"Catch me if you can!!!" He provoked me,ran away more further.Thus I quickened my pace, running towards him.

Why he was so fast..

Our stomps feet were echoed in the house.I would not give up until I caught him by my own.I wanted to smack his head,hit his chest and kick his a$$!!!!!

Gosh,I really mad at him right now!!

"Yah!Jeon Jiyeon!!!If you cannot catch me..That mean,you're slower than a turtle!!!!"

He dashed away as those last word escaped from his lips.It left me hang my mouth open.

That jerk really?!!!

"Yah!!Jeon Jungkook!!!!!"

I fastened my speed even more until some thoughts hit me which made me abruptly stop from running.

"Yah!Park Jiyeon!If you cannot catch me,that mean you're slower than turtle!"

"Yah!!!!!I'm nnnnottttt!!!!"

I ran and ran towards him.Soon he noticed my pace start faster than before,he quickened his step but it didn't went further as I jumped onto him from his back.

Both of us rolled down on the beach sand.Our shirt got dirt by it but I ignored it.

I wrapped my arms around him to avoid him from ran away."Say the one who himself is a turtle." I stuck my tounge,mocking him.

He groaned and rolled his eyes."I'm not a turtle.I just gave you chance to catch me,duh.." He bumped our forhead out of the blue which gave me painfull pain.

"That hurt.pabo.I hate you." I loosened my arms from him and pushed him away.When I was about to got up,he pulled me towards him,encircled my body with his arms.

"Fine.Fine.I'm sorry.Its that really hurt?" He corncernedly said while caressed my forehead gently.

"Still I hate you."

Then his lips landed upon mine.My eyes wider with his sudden action.

"One more time you said,I hate you towards me..I will kiss you again."

"We just seven,Jungkook..And you kiss me?" I covered my lips,disbelief on what just had happen.Whilst he was laughing.

"Hey!That not funny!"

"Whatever..Now..lets get up and continue to build our sand castle."

Jungkook voice snapped me to the reality."Are you give up already?" With that cocky face he looked at me but I didn't care about it.

As that memory replayed again in my mind,my expression slightly changed which got noticed by him.

"Hey are you okay?" His face turned to the caring one.Without I answer him,I directly ran pass him,towards a place that I threw my phone.

Living room.

"Jiyeon!"

He shouted but I ignored it.I heard his step getting closer still I remained to search for my phone.Soon I got it,I directly pressed the home button.The wallpaper pop on the screen.

A picture of a little girl got kissed by a little boy with an uncomplete sand castle infront of them.

"Jiyeon..Jungkook..look at here...I wanna take a picture." His mom called us while the both of us were busy with the sand castle.

"Jungkook,let's look at camera.Your omma wanna take a picture of us." I tugged his sleeve to have his attention.

He chinned up to look at front first.As he saw his Mom already ready with camera in her hand,he settled himself properly beside me.

"Okay..one.two.three."

Click!

Soon the picture had been taken,I directly ran towards his mom,checking the picture either it turn out with good pic or not.

"Yah!Jeon Jungkook!!!Don't spoil the picture please!!Urgh!Always be the spoiler." I threw my arms in the air dramatically which drove his Mom and himself laughing.

He had both his dark orb to his corner eyes,focusing onto his nose bridge with his tounge stucking out.

Such an idiot.

"One more time.okay.Jeon Jungkook"

I ran back to his side and crouched down like him did.

"One.two.three."

Chu~😚

"This boy...in this picture is you?" My voice just suddenly crack.He creased his brows in confusion.His eyes then saw the wallpaper made him realise what had I refered too.

Soon after that,his eyes slightly bigger.His hand abruptly grasped my forearm.A smile creep on his lips.A very happy smile that rarely to see it.

"You remember?"

I opened my mouth to say something, to answer him but my sudden headache didn't let me.

My head felt light,my knees weak as it about to turn being a jelly.My eyelids start getting heavy.

"Jiyeon!" Jungkook tightened the grip on my forearm,endure me fallen on the floor.He then brought me slowly to the near couch,settled both of us on it.

"It's hurt." I pinched my eyes tightly while holding my head.I felt like this head would burst anytime from now.

Jungkook immedietly hugged me and caressed my head lovingly."Hold it a bit..It will over soon." He kissed me on my head,assuring me.

But then what I know everything blackout.

°°°

I opened my eyes slowly.The brightness hit my eyes made me groaned automatically.

"Hey~" The deep yet sweet voice greeted me.I turned towards him and he gave me his official boxy smile which leaded me to give him a smile too.

"After awhile,Taehyung oppa." He nodded his head as agreement.

"Jungkook!Can you take a glass of water for your wife!!"

"Nae!" Jungkook directly answered from nowhere.I guessed he already at kitchen after Taehyung oppa ordered him.

"So how do you feel?" He asked while raked my hair.

"Hell." My answer made him slightly chukkle.Before we went further into conversation,Jungkook came towards us.

He have a relief smile when he saw me finally awake.Taehyung oppa helped me to sit up and Jungkook gave me the water after that and have a sit beside me on the couch. Meanwhile, Taehyung oppa have his seat on other couch which beside mine and Jungkook.

I drank the water slowly let the plain taste cold my dry throat.As I chinned up,Taehyung oppa speak.

"That is a symptom when your lost memory try to comeback.So..you need to be strong to handle it.That natural,okay?But..it will getting better day by day." Taehyung oppa said assurringly.

I nodded and stared on the empty glass in my hand.

If that so..I need to handle it by hook or by crook.If not,I will never have a true answer.

Between Jeremy or Jungkook.

Suddenly,the three of us got startled by the ringing door bell.I looked at Jungkook and he looked at me.

Who is that?

***

Don't forget to press the star below.Thank you for reading and for those who vote.Do leave comment too.Feel free to share with your friends.

Thank you💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 2.5K 41
a jeon jungkook fanfic. In which the 19 year-old Jungkook had been given a personal maid to tend him named Eunmi. But one day everything changed when...
2.7K 72 8
In an alternate timeline sirens strike at some of the strongest warships ever created. USS Midway, USS Montana, USS Kentucky, IJN Kii, IJN A-150, IJN...
37.8K 792 45
Contains headcannons, pictures and oneshots! Join the official Akaza Dono, also known as the upper moon 3, cult. Here we worship our demon husbando...
165K 6K 47
"Somehow if you LOVE someone,you need to let them go." [START:18AUGST17] [STATUS:COMPLETED] [END:21DEC17] P/s:don't forget to put this book in your l...