The Girl [ Black Butler Sebas...

Door whyamilikethislol

-Sebastian- I watched her, I showed her the meanings of things but there was only one thing she could teach m... Meer

The Girl [ Black Butler Sebastian Love Story ]
Chapter Two, Dislike! and Like?
Chapter Three, The Meaning? Yeah Right
Chapter Four, The Spark
Chapter Five, These Stupid Things.
Chapter Six,Un-easy
Chapter Seven: Storm
Chapter Eight: Looking?
Chapter Nine; Love?
Chapter Ten; Lady Elizabeth
Chapter Eleven; Ruined
Chapter Twelve; The Ball Begins...
Chapter Thirteen; Should I?
Chapter Fourteen; Hurt
Chapter Fifteen; Explanation
Chapter Sixteen; Becoming and Gone
A/n: Sequel

Chapter One, Leaving Home and Arriving At My New Home?

5.6K 177 14
Door whyamilikethislol

-Iris's POV-

I glared up at the man "What's your name raven guy" I said he chuckled "Sebastian Michaelis, now let's get going shall we?" He said holding out his hand I stared at his hand "I won't bite if that's what your thinking" he said "No I wasn't thinking that..." I said then sighed as I took his hand "Goodbye auntie" I said she waved goodbye "Don't worry my dear it's for the best you'll be back soon" She said giving me her kind smile I could never be mad at my auntie. Now all I have to do is deal with these guys for a couple of months and I'll be back home "My lady?-" I cut him off "Just call me Iris I hate that my lady stuff" I said walking passed him following Ciel.

-Sebastian's POV-

I smirked she did have a fine soul but something about her made me not want her soul but her herself I didn't want her soul it felt like I just wanted a toy and she filled it perfectly. [A/n: Guys don't be thinking naughty stuff ;) okay MAYBE just a tiny bit :3 anyways READ ON]. I licked my lips and followed behind her and Ciel like the shadow I was. I helped Ciel and Iris in the carriage then sat were to control the horses I grabbed the reins and pulled them making the horses go. [A/n: the lead thingy I don't know what it's called sorry xD]. After 20 minutes we finally arrived at the manor. I helped Ciel first then Iris out the carriage "I shall be in my study, Sebastian... You know what to do." Ciel said I nodded I watched Ciel walk up the stairs till I could no longer see him. I turned and faced Iris "Come Iris" I said taking her hand she only glared at me but followed 'Was she not fond of me?' I thought but shook off the thought and made it to the library. "Time to learn" I said with a dark tone she shivered.

For the first time I can say today was going to be fun...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.8K 82 5
He's a very rich chaebol, and she's a maid in his household. They grew up together. She's been having an unrequited love for him for the longest time...
1.1M 27.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
8.2K 422 10
serendipity [ser-uhn-dip-i-tee] noun. 1. an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident 2. good fortune; luck For Dean Winchester, love did...
31.5K 817 27
Saki returns to the Sakamaki mansion after she hears that Shu and Anna are getting married. Until, surprisingly the Mukami brothers get in the way. S...