Café Pit-a-Pat - Season 1 (CO...

Par kitkatdimples

[Kimmon x Copter] Kimmon Varodom, the successful owner of a gourmet coffee shop called "Café Pit-a-Pat", is... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Afterword

Chapter 2

2.9K 230 131
Par kitkatdimples

"Why are we here?" Copter asked in a quiet whisper.

When he had shown up that morning to meet Kimmon, Kimmon looked him over from head to toe and immediately shoved him into his car without a word. Ignoring Copter's repeated questions about where they were going, Kimmon drove them over to the nearest shopping mall and dragged a confused Copter to a men's clothing store. One that looked a bit too fancy, much to Copter's uneasiness.

Giving an awkward smile to the overly friendly employees who greeted them, Copter unconsciously stepped a little closer to Kimmon and looked around his surroundings with dubious eyes. Kimmon tried his best to suppress a laugh when he noticed that Copter seemed to be hiding behind his back.

"Because you're way off the dress code," Kimmon whispered back.

At Kimmon's answer, Copter glanced at the simple white button-up shirt and black slacks that he was wearing. He had chosen the nicest outfit in his closet that seemed appropriate for this situation. Although, honestly, he really had no clue what the proper dress code was for someone who was on his way to crash someone's dates.

Copter briefly scanned Kimmon, who was dressed in a full-on metallic dark navy suit paired with a loosely buttoned pale blue shirt. Okay, he accepted that Kimmon looked as handsome as ever, his outfit accurately portraying him as the attractive young-and-rich-CEO that he was. But surely he didn't expect him to pull off that same appearance? Copter shot a blank look at Kimmon, who gave him an exasperated sigh.

"I'm not aiming to spread rumors about me being a pedophile."

"I'm 22!"

"Exactly. And right now, you look like a boy who's starting his first day of elementary school."

Smirking at Copter's resulting frown, Kimmon easily picked out several outfits from the racks in front of him and dumped them all into Copter's arms. Stumbling a little bit from the heavy pile of clothes, Copter widened his eyes in disbelief.

"You want me to try all of this on?!" Copter complained.

"Yeah because I don't know what looks good on you." Kimmon pushed Copter into the fitting room. "Hurry along now or else we're going to be late."

Before Copter could get in another word of protest, Kimmon shut the door on him. Ugh. Giving into his situation with an annoyed frown, Copter grabbed the first outfit in the pile and started to unbutton his shirt. But he stopped dead when Kimmon abruptly opened the door and threw in a few more clothes to add to the stack. The f*ck?!?! Copter met Kimmon's eyes, which seemed to be twinkling in excitement.

"Hello?" Copter hinted.

Kimmon gave him an innocent smile. "Hi."

"I'm trying to get dressed here?" Copter tried again, while glancing at the open door.

"And you're awfully slow at it," Kimmon pointed out. "Why are you still wearing your shirt?"

"Just in case some pervert opened the door on me," Copter grumbled.

"I didn't want to miss anything," Kimmon said with a wink, earning a loud groan from Copter. "And you should have locked the door."

"Well, thank you for the learning experience. I'll be sure to lock it this time."

He slammed the door and locked it, rolling his eyes when he heard Kimmon laughing outside. Although a bit annoyed, Copter wasn't really in a bad mood. He was already quite used to all of the incessant teasing. Ever since he started to work at Café Pit-a-Pat a few months back, he quickly realized that everyone at the shop loved teasing him. A lot. Which, all things considered, he didn't mind so much because he knew that it was all completely harmless. Plus, it made him feel like he was working alongside a close band of brothers, as a genuine member of the Pit-a-Pat family.

After checking once more that the door was indeed locked, Copter turned around and winced at the sight of the humongous pile of clothes in front of him. He didn't even know where to start. Letting out a heavy sigh, Copter randomly chose one of the outfits and began to undress.

***

And that marked the start of a rather extravagant fashion show. Which, Copter suspected, was lasting way too long because Kimmon seemed to be enjoying it for the wrong reasons.

Each time Copter came out dressed in a new look, Kimmon took his sweet time in studying Copter before eventually shaking his head no and forcing Copter to change into another outfit. And as this process kept going on and on, Copter's patience was wearing thin. His grouchiness surfaced on his face, but Kimmon didn't really seem to care about the grumpy mood of his model.

When Copter finally came out wearing a baggy old-fashioned suit that made him look like some kid trying on his grandpa's clothes, he could tell Kimmon was trying to bite back a laugh. In the corner of his eye, Copter also caught the employees looking like they were struggling not to smile. Embarrassed and frustrated at the same time, Copter snapped.

"Okay, that's it! You're definitely just messing with me," Copter accused.

"I'm not," Kimmon tried to deny, but he ended up bursting out in laughter.

Copter gave him a death glare. "If you keep this up, we're really going to be late."

"Okay, okay. Try this," Kimmon chuckled, as he offered up another set of clothes. "It's the last one. I promise."

At Copter's disbelieving look, Kimmon turned on his pitiful face, armed with exaggerated puppy eyes and pouting lips. Copter cringed.

"And now I'm scarred for life," Copter mumbled under his breath. He snatched the outfit out of Kimmon's hands and escaped to the fitting room.

Kimmon laughed. He knew that he was being ridiculous, but he couldn't stop himself from making fun of Copter every chance that he got. In his defense, though, Copter's reactions were just way too amusing to pass up. But he now needed to end this nonsense or else, like Copter warned, they were going to be late. And he couldn't afford to accidentally ditch a date and wind up giving over his coffee shop to his relentless grandmother.

After a few minutes, Copter stepped out again. He was wearing a pastel-pink dress shirt inside a cream-colored blazer, matched with slim beige pants. Surprise fell upon Kimmon's face because what was in front of his eyes exceeded his expectations. Copter looked as charming as ever, seemingly unaware that the sulky pout on his face was actually emphasizing his loveliness.

Extremely satisfied with his choice, Kimmon walked towards Copter, shortening the distance between them right away. He fixed the collar of Copter's shirt with gentle fingers and met Copter's eyes.

"You're perfect."

At Kimmon's bright smile and sweet voice, Copter blanked out for a second. Too flustered to come up with a response, he eventually turned his eyes away. Kimmon's smile grew wider when he noticed the small blush on Copter's cheeks.

***

Heart leaping out of her chest, Joon took a trembling sip from her cup of jasmine tea in an attempt to hide her anxiousness. No matter how many times she thought about it, she really couldn't believe her luck. Seriously, how was this possible?!

Of course, she had noted Kimmon's obvious attractive looks in his photographs. But the man in front of her was exceedingly more handsome in the flesh. And not only was he visually stunning, but he also had such an amazing personality, taking care to listen to her every word and making her giggle with his witty charm. Everything was so unreal that Joon couldn't help but doubt whether Kimmon was an actual person. Because no one could be this perfect in the real world.

But Joon put all her suspicions aside because there was no way in hell that she was going to forgo this miraculous opportunity. She mustered up all the courage inside of her to suggest continuing the date at another location. Just when she was about to open her mouth, though, Kimmon cut her off in a hesitant voice.

"Joon, you truly are a wonderful lady. Someone who doesn't deserve the likes of me."

Joon blinked at him in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I'm sorry," Kimmon apologized in a soft voice. "But I really shouldn't have come out here to meet you today. Because I'm in love with someone else."

"What?!"

Her heart dropped. At a loss for words, Joon stared at Kimmon, who looked very sorry for causing her trouble. But before Joon could recover and give him a piece of her mind, Kimmon suddenly widened his eyes at something behind her and stood up in an instant. Puzzled, Joon turned her head to see the source of Kimmon's surprise.

It was a beautiful young man, who was so unbelievably cute and gorgeous that, despite her shocked state, Joon couldn't stop herself from goggling at him. Fortunately for Joon, the man seemed to be unconcerned with Joon's intense staring. Because his dark brown eyes were completely fixed on Kimmon.

"P'! How could you do this to me?!"

Kimmon frantically shook his head in denial and reached his hand out towards him. "No, baby, it's not what you think. You know that you're the only one in my heart."

Hurt evident on his face, the man slapped Kimmon's hand away. "Don't lie! I can't believe you would do this behind my back."

Looking close to breaking out into tears, the man turned around to walk away from them. But he didn't get very far. Kimmon immediately grabbed him and pulled him into his arms. The man froze up, appearing to have been caught completely off guard. Joon dropped her jaw. She could hear all the people around them gasping and whispering amongst themselves.

Unfazed by all the stunned reactions that he caused, Kimmon tightened his arms around the man and met Joon's widened eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I really can't live without him."

And with that apologetic confession, Kimmon left the café, dragging the man along with him.

What the f*ck just happened?! Joon sat there for a while in a daze, not being able to move because all of the energy had drained out of her. At that moment, realization dawned on her. What all her friends had told her was right. Sh*t. It really was true that all perfect men were gay.

***

Humming along to the song playing from the radio, Kimmon strummed his fingers on the steering wheel as he drove them over to their next location. His mood could not get any better than this. His brilliant plan was progressing very smoothly, and the weekend was turning out to be so much more enjoyable than what he had expected.

But it seemed that Copter didn't share any of Kimmon's good mood. Kimmon took a quick peek at Copter, who still had traces of sullenness on his face.

"What's with the long face?"

Copter bit his lips, hesitating for a moment before speaking up.

"We need to set some more ground rules."

"What rules?"

"I can't have you randomly groping me all the time."

Groping? Kimmon raised his eyebrows at Copter's choice of words.

"We have to make it convincing."

"Well it's unfair! I didn't sign up for that."

Kimmon frowned. All he did was give him a hug and Copter was treating him like some disgusting sexual offender. And who was the one being "unfair"? Tee literally threw himself at Copter every second of the day, but, although he acted quite grumpy about it, Copter didn't seem to really mind it. So why was he overreacting to Kimmon's hug, which absolutely paled in comparison to Tee's over-the-board skinship?

"Okay fine. Even if you have your way, how do you set rules for that?"

Copter perked up. "Easy. You'll pay extra for certain actions."

Oh, so that was where he was getting at. Kimmon's frown loosened. "Like what?"

"Like holding hands for $50. Wrapping your arm around my shoulders for $70. Hugging for $100. Kissing for..."

Copter froze. F*ck.

"Kissing?" Kimmon repeated, with a broadening smile and gleaming eyes.

Copter could feel the heat rise up to his face. "Uhh, nope. We are NOT going there."

With a groan, Copter banged his head against the window in despair. He had dug his own grave. Knowing how ruthless Kimmon could be when it came to taunting him, Kimmon was definitely not going to drop this anytime soon. But before Kimmon could proceed with his unforgiving teasing, Copter's cellphone rang and saved him from the situation. Smiling in relief, Copter eagerly picked up the call. His entire face lit up when he found out who the caller was.

"Hey honey! How's it going? You know that I miss you way more. Of course, I'll definitely come visit you when I free up. No, I really promise this time!"

Suspicion apparent on his face, Kimmon kept glancing over at Copter throughout his call. He observed that Copter seemed to be radiating in sheer happiness. He was carrying on the conversation with such a sweet voice, and his eyes were overflowing with so much affection. It was really hard not to figure out that Copter truly adored the person who was on the phone with him.

"I thought you weren't dating anyone?" Kimmon investigated as soon as Copter finished up the call.

Copter looked clueless as to what Kimmon was getting at. "I'm not?"

"Then who was all that sweet talk to?" At Copter's weird look, Kimmon defended himself. "Hey, I need to know if my boyfriend is having an affair behind my back."

Copter rolled his eyes. "It's my sister."

"You have a sister?"

"Yup!"

"Older sister?"

"Nope, younger. She's entering high school this year."

Huh. That was a little unexpected. Because Copter gave off the image of a cute baby brother, Kimmon guessed that he was the youngest in his family. Someone who was loved and pampered by everyone. But who knew that Copter was actually the older sibling? Who, by the looks of it, seemed to be spoiling his younger sister rotten? Kimmon looked over at Copter again. A fond smile crept over his face when he noted that Copter appeared a lot happier after the call.

Having finally arrived at their destination, Kimmon parked his car at the lot and turned his head to face Copter.

"Well, here we are. Ready for round two, baby?" Kimmon asked, giving Copter his signature wink.

"Born ready," Copter played along with a smile.

Kimmon couldn't resist. "So how much is it for a kiss?"

Copter narrowed his eyes at him. "If you try, I'll kick you in the shins and spread the truth about you being a pervert."

"Ouch, I can't have that happening." Kimmon chuckled. "I guess I'll have to hold back."

***

Author's Note: OMG this chapter is super long - I think I got too excited XD Also, if anyone felt kind of sorry for the girl, no need to be because that lucky girl is ME XD Come on, look at her luck: she has a date with Kimmon, gets to see baby Copter in person, and witnesses a lovely KimCop moment right in front of her eyes!!! So yup, I'm willing to take up that role (even if I get ditched in the end haha) :) Anyhoo, thank you to all who read, vote and comment!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

54.3K 4K 47
21, July 2022 | kriingkles "I like you" "I have a girlfriend." "I don't care. It's not like you're married or what and I don't have any plans to be i...
1.8K 165 4
❝I feel that I recognize your eyes. They're beautiful, do you know that?❞ ♡ A KimCop Fanfiction Parody based on the 2004 Cinderella Movie, starring...
38.9K 2.6K 10
[Kimmon x Copter] Copter is living out his dream. He's the lead vocal of an internationally famous boy band, their songs are hitting the top of the...
2.9K 265 10
Kimmon and Copter in a relationship for five years. Kimmon started getting worried about his boyfriend's past. Kimmon & Copter story 💜