Chapter 19

Copter really hoped that his forced smile didn't appear too awkward. He continued to hear the nonstop whispers of awe and excitement from the customers surrounding them. Which was, admittedly, very understandable given the breathtaking appearance of the person in front of him. Fair porcelain skin, large innocent eyes, rosy pink lips. In any other circumstance, Copter would have surely appreciated the man's beauty to its full extent. But, at the very moment, Copter was feeling way too uncomfortable to do that.

So why was he feeling so freaking uncomfortable? Because the beautiful young man had been staring intensely at Copter for the past several minutes, without speaking a single word. Due to the absurdity of the situation, Copter, who had only come by the man's table to get his order, was beginning to think that he did something terribly wrong. Given his good looks, maybe the man was a famous celebrity who was expecting Copter to recognize him? If that were the case, though, Copter was at a loss for what to do. He really had no clue who the man was, especially since he hadn't been keeping up with the latest entertainment trends.

After a few seconds of deliberation, Copter eventually decided to escape from those drilling eyes for at least a brief moment. "I'll come back if you need another minute."

But before Copter could take advantage of his chance to leave, the young man suddenly let out a blinding smile and extended his hand out towards Copter.

"I'm Bas. What's your name?"

Bewildered by the random introduction, Copter just gaped at him. Tilting his head sideways, Bas playfully dangled his hand, encouraging Copter to take it.

Hesitantly, Copter accepted the handshake. "I'm Copter."

"Copter," Bas repeated back in a soft voice. "You are the cutest person that I've ever seen in my life."

"What?!"

Seemingly unfazed by Copter's blatant shock, Bas promptly brought Copter's hand to his mouth and gently kissed it with his lips. What the hell?! The subsequent eruption of squeals from all around him snapped Copter out of his stupor. Heat rapidly rising to his cheeks, Copter jerked his hand away and protectively covered it with his other hand.

Letting out an amused chuckle, Bas rested his chin on his hand and looked up at Copter with outright adoration. "Are you dating anyone right now?"

Oh my god, is he really hitting on me right now?! Right when a flustered Copter seriously considered running away, someone finally came to his rescue.

"Bas?!"

Both heads immediately turned towards Kimmon, who had surprise written all over his face. Relief spread across Copter's face. Bas muttered words of disappointment under his breath before breaking out into a jubilant grin.

"P'Kim!!!" Bas cheerfully greeted him.