Chapter 27

"I'm surprised that you didn't go."

Copter turned his head towards Godt, who was looking at him with a playful smile. "Huh? Why?"

"Well, given your dancing skills, you would have definitely cleared the entire stage."

Taking a second to figure out what Godt was talking about, Copter was unfortunately reminded of another embarrassing moment in his life that he wanted to forever erase from existence. The one where Godt caught him passionately dancing to Uptown Funk in the empty café. Like a crazy person.

"P'! Erase that from your memory!!!" Copter yelled, his cheeks burning.

Godt laughed out loud, his eyes glistening with mischief. "I don't think that's possible."

The two of them were currently walking side by side to the bus station together. Everyone else had left to enjoy the rest of Kimmon's birthday at a nearby club. Even Bas, who had given Copter a secretive whisper before leaving. Don't worry, P'Ter. I'll keep close tabs on P'Kim to make sure that he stays in line. At Bas's subsequent wink, Copter had just returned an awkward smile, trying his best to veil his slight bitterness for not being able to go.

"Why didn't you go, P'?" Copter asked, attempting to change topics.

"It's not really up my alley. If I could help it, I'd rather not be squashed among drunk people in a dark room," Godt said, his face scrunched up in disgust. "Where your ears become deaf from all the blaring music."

Copter giggled. "Now you're making me question why anyone goes clubbing."

Godt smiled, his face softening at Copter's giggles. "Well, I guess if you're not like me and love drinking and dancing, clubbing would be much more enjoyable."

"It's a shame that you don't like clubs. Not for you, but for the club owners," Copter said in a teasing tone. "You would have totally boosted up their profits."

Godt shook his head in denial. "Not with my dancing skills."

Copter burst out in laughter again. "I'm pretty sure your outstanding visuals would cover up for any lack of dancing skills."

"But I can't win against you," Godt teased back. "You'll literally be their god since you have both the visuals and the dancing skills."

"Me? What are you talking about? Putting dancing aside, I don't even come close to you in terms of visuals."

The stark increase in the café's customers after Godt joined the team provided solid evidence of Godt's immense popularity. Copter glanced over at Godt, reconfirming the senior's handsome looks and manly physique. All things considered, Godt seriously looked like a top model. Someone who was much closer to what would be Kimmon's ideal type...which I definitely am NOT thinking about again!!! Copter resisted an urge to slap himself, frustrated that his damn mind kept wandering back to that ridiculous topic.