Chapter 2

"Why are we here?" Copter asked in a quiet whisper.

When he had shown up that morning to meet Kimmon, Kimmon looked him over from head to toe and immediately shoved him into his car without a word. Ignoring Copter's repeated questions about where they were going, Kimmon drove them over to the nearest shopping mall and dragged a confused Copter to a men's clothing store. One that looked a bit too fancy, much to Copter's uneasiness.

Giving an awkward smile to the overly friendly employees who greeted them, Copter unconsciously stepped a little closer to Kimmon and looked around his surroundings with dubious eyes. Kimmon tried his best to suppress a laugh when he noticed that Copter seemed to be hiding behind his back.

"Because you're way off the dress code," Kimmon whispered back.

At Kimmon's answer, Copter glanced at the simple white button-up shirt and black slacks that he was wearing. He had chosen the nicest outfit in his closet that seemed appropriate for this situation. Although, honestly, he really had no clue what the proper dress code was for someone who was on his way to crash someone's dates.

Copter briefly scanned Kimmon, who was dressed in a full-on metallic dark navy suit paired with a loosely buttoned pale blue shirt. Okay, he accepted that Kimmon looked as handsome as ever, his outfit accurately portraying him as the attractive young-and-rich-CEO that he was. But surely he didn't expect him to pull off that same appearance? Copter shot a blank look at Kimmon, who gave him an exasperated sigh.

"I'm not aiming to spread rumors about me being a pedophile."

"I'm 22!"

"Exactly. And right now, you look like a boy who's starting his first day of elementary school."

Smirking at Copter's resulting frown, Kimmon easily picked out several outfits from the racks in front of him and dumped them all into Copter's arms. Stumbling a little bit from the heavy pile of clothes, Copter widened his eyes in disbelief.

"You want me to try all of this on?!" Copter complained.

"Yeah because I don't know what looks good on you." Kimmon pushed Copter into the fitting room. "Hurry along now or else we're going to be late."

Before Copter could get in another word of protest, Kimmon shut the door on him. Ugh. Giving into his situation with an annoyed frown, Copter grabbed the first outfit in the pile and started to unbutton his shirt. But he stopped dead when Kimmon abruptly opened the door and threw in a few more clothes to add to the stack. The f*ck?!?! Copter met Kimmon's eyes, which seemed to be twinkling in excitement.

"Hello?" Copter hinted.

Kimmon gave him an innocent smile. "Hi."

"I'm trying to get dressed here?" Copter tried again, while glancing at the open door.