Simply Graser | Graser Fan Fi...

By Kilsey

Your regular type fanfiction of graser! And the other cube members :) More

Simply graser (graser fnah fiction)
Chapter 1- Cube SMP
Chapter 2 -Suicidal Self-harming creature from Mars.
Chapter 3- Loss
Chapter 4 - plan
Chapter 5- Massive scary fangirl
Chapter 7- Crush
Chapter 8-bayani
Chapter 9- thoughts
Chapter 10- graser
Chapter 11 - once in a lifetime
Chapter 13- love fest
Chapter 14 - home
chapter 15 - regret
Chapter 16 - minecon signings
Chapter 17 - judgemental + authors note
Chapter 18 - never innocent
Chapter 19 - together
Chapter 20 - Card
Chapter 21 - Language
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epligoue
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 12 - sleeping plan

1.4K 19 18
By Kilsey

As the rest of the cube SMP members come in I couldn't help but think that something bad would happen to them. Once they were al piled in I sighed and rested my head on grasers shoulder and closed my eyes. I knew that he was smiling but I didn't care as bad thoughts of death upon my friends was going to happen (okay that sentence sounded like it was from the 18th century anyways...). I saw bee being stung by many bees and not getting to hospital in time and dying from her allergic reaction. That brought tears to my eyes but I swallowed them back down.

I felt a little poke to my side, it was graser.

"Were at the hotel now." He says with as smile. Once we are all out of the limo I escort them to their hotel rooms. The hotel rooms are joint rooms so there is a door which opens to the room beside it so on and so forth.

I lead them all into room 27 and look at the sleeping plan.

"Dul, bee, stacy and kricken are going to be in this room." I say and they all jump in happiness.

"Defek, TYBZI, grape and Devon in the room next door to the right." I say and they give each other high fives.

"Child dolphin, Parker, pat(clone) and tomahawk in the room next door to the left." I say and they sort of bro fist each other?

"Mistacrayola, mr Mitch and kermit in room 29." I say and they do a girly squeal and everyone can't help but laugh including me. Once we were all settled I continued saying the sleeping plan out.

"Vas and Straub in room 25." I say and Devon does one of those wolf/dog whistles and everyone laughs again.

"Graser, bayani, hbomb and rusher in room 30." I say and they all start doing this happy dance which looked like they were trying to be chickens.

Someone popped up a question I was dreading. "Where will you be sleeping Becky?".

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "Probably home but it's an hour drive from here." I say.

"YOU SHOULD STAY WITH US." Devon screamed like a little girl.

"I'd love to but I don't have a room." I say.

"Stay with us we have 3 double beds. Which means you have one to yourself." Stacy says. (Lol stacysays)

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to disturb you with all my drama. You guys deserve to be at peace here." I say with a smile.

"WHAT NO! We'd love you to stay!" Bee says.

"Okay I guess...? Is everyone okay with it?" I say shakily.

A/N bee has left YouTube and I don't really know whether to keep her in the book or not... I think I might take her out. Idk I'll keep her in until someone says to take her out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 252 30
A Graser10 Fanfiction!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
2.3K 86 16
Parker Graser and Bayani Fanfiction One day can change your life. Robyn was a normal girl, on the outside that is. Only she never felt like she belon...
6.2K 145 52
A Hayes Grier Fanfiction- just read to find out what its about.
4.7K 361 19
"You know all those alternate realities, those scenarios that could've gone another way but didn't? What if, by a single odd twist of fate, one of th...