For the curvy|BWWM

By Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 50

60.3K 2.3K 1.4K
By Black_baddie

Guys before I start this chapter I have something to tell you.

LBKeen has made A review of my book on YouTube. Her YouTube channel name is Liz B K. Go like, comment, and subscribe.

Its a really good review and I recommend you watch it if you'll like.

Now back to the chapter.

Sam's POV

"Ok son, you can go to Diamnond now"

I didn't think twice. I got out of my seat and ran out the door. I heard my dad chuckle as I closed the door behind me.

I haven't seen my love all day. I've been suffering without her.

I got a call from my dad early in the morning telling that since I was next in line to be leader of the gang I have to sign some papers.

So I couldn't say no. I had to sign the papers.

The black Panthers are quiet. Too quiet. My dad said that they are planning their attack and that I should alert.

They already know that Diamond is my girlfriend so I bet they're going to use that to their advantage.

By the end of the meeting my hands were cramping and my palm was red. I must have signed at least 200 papers.

All I wanted to do was spend time  with my princess but that plan got thrown out the window.

I pulled up to Diamond's house and shut off my car. I quickly took the key out the ignition and went up to Diamond's door.

I flipped through my keys, looking for the right one. Once I found it I unlocked the door and walked inside the house.

Momma said that I'm at her house with Diamond more than she is so, she made me a spare key.

Since I have a key to Diamond's I decided to give her a key to my house too.

For the past two days she has been at my house more. She stays for about 4 to 6 hours then she leaves.

During those hours she's usually with me or playing with Katherine.

I'm not complaining or anything. My family loves her company as much as I do.

I walked up the stairs and went straight to Diamond's room. I slowly opened the door and peeked my head through the door.

I was expecting to see Diamond sound asleep but, I was wrong.

Her legs were hanging off the bed and her blanket was on the side of her bed.

I walked closer to her and stopped in front of her bed. My mouth dropped opened as I saw her perfectly shaped  boob that were illuminated by the moon light.

Why was she not wearing a bra?

I have no idea.

But, I was enjoying every second of it.

She looks like she's a D cup or a E cup. Her boobs were huge. I'm enjoying my view right now.

I looked at her as she slept and I couldn't help but sigh.

She doesn't see what I see.

She doesn't see how beautiful she is.

I leaned down and laid a kiss on her chest. A moan escaped her lips as she combed her fingers through my hair.

"Sammy"

I hummed in response. I went further down and I started to kiss her inner thigh.

Rounds of moans escape her mouth as I softly bit down on her skin. She was telling me to stop while she spread open her legs.

That's girl language for I want you to stop but, I don't want you to stop.

I climbed on top of her and attached my mouth to her left boob. I used my teeth to pull on her nipples as I saw she was smiling.

I toyed with her right boob as I was sucking on her left boob. She started to moan loudly as I sucked harder on her nipples.

It's a good thing her mom isn't here.

"Sam go to sleep" she moaned with her eyes still closed.

I know she didn't want me to go to sleep. She's just saying that. But nevertheless I laid my head on her chest.

I left her boobs in my mouth though. She didn't complain, she just ran her hand through my hair.

Before I knew it I was knocked out with her boob still in my mouth.

Around 3 am Diamnond woke me up because she was clawing my back. She kept on whispering stuff like 'stop don't hurt me' and 'I'm sorry, I've been a good girl'.

It's like she's having a flashback or a nightmare.

This isn't her first time having nightmares though. Every night I've slept with I always get woken up by her clawing at my back.

She only has these nightmares whenever I let go of her. When I pull her towards me the crying and clawing stop.

I just let her do it.

But the odd part is that in everyone of her dreams one name always comes up.

Jason.

I have no idea who that is either. I don't know a Jason nor have I ever heard of a Jason.

I've been wanting to ask her but I want her to bring it up. I don't wanna push the subject since she seems scared by the person.

"Jason don't hit me

She screamed as she dug her nails deeper into my back. Tears and sweat glisened her face as she shivered in my arms.

I tried to shake her awake but it didn't work. She was still crying and sweating like crazy.

"DIAMOND WAKE UP"

I screamed. I'm starting to get scared. It looks like she's having a pain attack.

I started shaking her shoulders and hoped for the best. Seconds later she jolted up.

I took a seat next to her and placed her on my lap. She started uncontrollably crying her eyes out.

Her nails were lodged in my arms now. The held on to me for dear life. It's like she's afraid I'll disappear.

"Baby go to sleep"

I said as I saw her eyes slowly closing. Everytime her eyes was about to close she opened it agin.

She nodded her head and made herself comfortable on me. Her head was on my chest as her arm was spread across my stomach.

Not even seconds later I heard her faint snores. I smiled down at her and ran my fingers through her hair.

I'm gonna have to ask her about this sooner or later.

Diamond's POV

The alarm clock rung, waking me up from my peaceful sleep.

I reached over to close it but, I felt a weight on me. I looked down and I saw Sam on my stomach with my left boob in his mouth.

I could have sworn I was sleeping on his chest. I slowly took my hand from his back and took my phone that was on my night stand.

I went on Snapchat and took a photo of us sleeping together. I saved it to my eyes only and closed my phone.

"Sam wake up"

I said as I messaged his scalp with my finger tips. He just groaned in response.

"Come on sam, we have school in a couple of minutes"

He lightly bit my nipple causing me to moan. Hearing my moan must have waken him up because his eyes suddenly darted to me.

"Don't moan, you're turning me on"

He got out of bed and stretched his limbs. I did the same.

I tuned around to take my phone out of charge. I heard Sam gasp behind me causing me to turn around.

"Baby you have another tattoo?"

"Yeah I got it with Ruby yesterday"

He walked up to me and turned me around. He ran his hand softly along the tattoo trying not to hurt me.

"When are we going to get matching tattoos?"

"After we get matching diplomas"

I said as I picked up my needed morning items. I heard him scoff as he plopped on my bed.

I took off my clothes and quickly wrapped myself in a towel. I love Sam and all but I'm not comfortable with him seeing my bare body.

"Baby girl don't do that"

"Don't do what"

I said tying to act dumb. I don't want him to think that I'm not comfortable around him even though I'm not.

"I'm not dumb princess. I know you don't wanna Show me your body"

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet.

He got up and walked up to me. He looked at me like I said the most stupidest shit ever.

"Princess there is a difference between fat and thick" he said as he grabbed a hand full of my ass.

Out of shock I jumped up causing my towel to fall. It's a good thing I shaved.

"You see you're beautiful"

He said as he licked his lips and rubbed his hands. He looked at me like he was the predator and I was his prey.

"Tell me something you like about me then"

I knew he was going to say my ass. That's all boys see when they look at me. Just a walking piece of ass.

That's what gotten me in trouble with my previous boyfriend.

"I love your stretch marks"

He put his hand on my waist and massaged my sides. I just stood there in shock.

In all the 17 years of my life I never heard a boy openly tell me his favorite thing about me are my stretch marks.

"Why?"

"Stretch marks are a part of life and are not negative features. It shows me that you're not perfect nor are you trying to be"

I tippy toes and kissed his soft and tender lips. No one has ever told me something like that.

He licked the bottom of my mouth asking for entrance but I denied. I pulled away and smirked.

"We have to get ready for school"

I picked up my towel and walked into the bathroom. On my way in I heard  Sam whisper 'and now I'm hard'.

I laughed it off and closed the bathroom door.

I hope nothing goes wrong today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 7.3K 66
This is a story about a girl who craves real love, not just wanting to be only used for others' selfish reasons. Everyone says and comments that she...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
890 35 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...