HIS FAVORITE GINGER ✓

By YORUBOY

When Alejandro Bale, an ill-tempered, over-pampered, dagger-tongued and angst-stricken rich boy transfers to... More

DISCLAIMER.
CAST.
EPIGRAPH.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
ALEJANDRO.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
GRAYSON.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
NOLAN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
KARA.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
LAYLA.
TWENTY-ONE.
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE.
DAMIEN.
TWENTY-FOUR.
TWENTY-FIVE.
TWENTY-SIX.
TATUM
TWENTY-SEVEN.
TWENTY-EIGHT.
TWENTY-NINE.
THIRTY.
MONTGOMERY
THIRTY-ONE.
THIRTY-TWO.
THIRTY-THREE.
THIRTY-FIVE.
INTERMISSION.
THIRTY-SIX.
THIRTY-SEVEN.
THIRTY-EIGHT.
THIRTY-NINE.
FORTY.
FORTY-ONE.
FORTY-TWO.
FORTY-THREE.
FORTY-FOUR.
FORTY-FIVE.
FORTY-SIX.
PLAYLIST.
EPILOGUE.
xiii • final note

THIRTY-FOUR.

2.5K 170 94
By YORUBOY

...

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Alejandro

"Today is another day." I said to myself as I lay on my bed with my eyes closed and performed my daily inner pep talk. "You're Alejandro Bale and slay today as you always do."

It was a Saturday afternoon, yes afternoon. I woke up in the morning but went back to bed because I'm just so lazy and was so exhausted. Exams are coming and the whole school week has been so stressful physically, mentally and emotionally.

I lazily peeked an eye open only to feel the weight of a million elephants ram into me and I burst out of slumber.

"Happy birthday!" Grayson yelled at the top of voice, while he laid on the floor-I just kicked him.

"Birthday? Where?" I stammered like an imbecile, furiously glancing around.

"Yours, doofus." He sneered as he dusted his bare torso when he lifted himself from the ground. He was wearing sweatpants, colorful ribbons round his neck, a jester cap and his face had. . .confetti?

Wait, it's my birthday?

Shit, I forgot. How could I forget my own birthday? I'm such a bad person, to myself that is.

His sneer transformed into a giant grin again and he engulfed me in a hug and planted numerous kisses on my cheeks. I knew those kisses were meant to be brotherly.

"Happy birthday, bro! I love you."

"Yeah, yeah I hate you too. Can you let me go now? You reek of party."

There was a twinkle in his eyes and his smile only grew larger. "Funny you say that." And he bounced out of my room.

I knew something was off immediately I smelled him. Or maybe it's just me? Whatever it is, Grayson was just being weird like he use to be.

I neatened my Chinese silk pajamas and stepped barefooted out of my room.

Yep, something was definitely wrong. I couldn't lay my hand on it. Or maybe it's just me, again? Yes it's me. How could I forget my own birthday? Maybe it's because I've been hella stressed out these days. I still can't believe-

"Happy birthday, Alejandro!!!"

I puked my heart out and all my hair erected like a boner, like I got electrocuted by Zeus himself. Because what I was seeing was more than enough to kill me.

Every single face I've seen in school filled every nook and cranny of our gigantic living room stared at me expectantly.

Since I was still shocked speechless, they revved up music from nowhere and a party was birthed right before my eyes, right in my own house.

"You mad man, you brought a party to my house." I grabbed Grayson by the wrist-since he was shirtless so there was no collar to grab-and glared daggers into his eyes.

"Hey don't blame me-"

"Of course, I'll not blame you!" I fumed. "Now everything-"

"Bon anniversaire Allie." Kara engulfed me in a hug that lifted me off the ground. My nostrils were filled with a nice lavender perfume.

"Thank you K. And please don't kill me." I managed to say before she giggled and brought me down.

It was Nolan's turn to hug me now and like everything about him was gentle, he hugged me coolly, replacing the lavender with Bvlgari. "Happy birthday man."

"Thanks."

"Now let's party bitches!! Whoo!!" I gapped my mouth incredulously as he swung the Myx Moscato bottle in hand and bounced with Kara out of the scene.

"Was that Nolan?" I asked Grayson with an unbelieving look in my face.

"Beats me." He shrugged and I almost forgot that I was mad at him.

I let out a big sigh and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Does Freya and Taylor know?"

Grayson retrieved his phone from his butt pocket and played a recorded facetime. I watched my parents wishing me happy birthday and ranting about how business was hindering their presence and my gifts in the room and telling me to party hard and turn the whole house upside down and paint the town red.

Of course Freya would say something like that.

"I guess I'll have to survive this without a scratch." I concluded whilst eyeing a Myx Fusions bottle from a distance.

Grayson dropped his arm around my shoulders and walked me into the party. "Look on the bright side," He gestured at the dancing crowd and I scowled at them. "You get to have the title of hosting the party of the year." He waved his hand in the air like imprinting the words in stars.

He was drunk. It was just 3pm and he had drunk his ass off. Well he wasn't that drunk but his breath still reeked beer. "If it wasn't because of me being the captain of the football team and all-"

"Dude, get your filthy hands off that!" I yelled at a brunette who tapped a special plate Freya placed on the fireplace to decorate the sitting room. Apart from the plate being expensive, I didn't see any special in it, in fact it was almost ceramic.

"And please not that." I groaned loudly as I dashed towards a honey blonde guy who tampered with the tall silver gargoyle that stood beside our flat, fat ass plasma TV.

"If u dare," I ran towards and snatched the hands of someone away from touching our family portrait. Realizing who I just touched, I tore my hands to myself.

"Your family seems rich."

"So?" Montgomery's smug smirk was succeeding in irritating the fuck out of me.

He turned his face back to the giant portrait that displayed the four-year old me and my family. Good memories. When everything was perfect, when everyone was present. I was an happy kid back then.

I didn't realize I'd been staring at the picture for full two minutes and when I was done, Montgomery was still with me.

"I've heard some rumors. Is that Grayson's dad?" He nodded towards where Maximus Bane regally sat on a grandiose chair, while I sat on his lap. The hypothesis of the mother-firstborn bond being the strongest didn't apply to Ambrose and my dad. They were alike in every way and I mean it. Physically, socially, mentally, emotionally.

"He's my father." I lowkey seethed and gritted my teeth.

"Everything is just so messed up." He shook his head.

"Excuse me?"

"First, your dad left your mom, then Gray's dad left his, then his mom left him. Apart from that dude," He motioned at Ambrose. "You and Gray are the only ones left in the equation."

I couldn't believe my ears. What is this guy talking about? "What the fuck do you even mean?"

"You'll find out soon." He winked before he raised his glass of beer to my face. "Cheers. Happy 17."

I watched as his back disappeared into the crowd before I started to ponder on what he meant. I swear, that guy really gives me the creeps. What equation? I tried really hard not to come to the conclusion my inner self suggested. And luckily, a harsh pull from the dancing crowd interrupted me.

"Hey." I yelled over the thudding music only to be swirled around their midst. They all faced me and I could feel my crowd-attention-phobia triggering.

Seven girls, I recognize as cheerleaders cartwheeled around me, making me woozy as they spun like windmills in miniskirts while Layla suddenly appeared-backflipped-in front of me and gave me a fat kiss on the cheek.

A downpour of confetti washed over me as I sighted Mya, Scarlett, Melissa, Dona-Kara's little group of bloggers and press club spray me all over with the sparkly streamers.

Football jocks out of nowhere lifted me from my feet with my thigh, and on their shoulders. Some others surrounded me and everybody started to sing some happy birthday song I've no idea about.

My heart started to beat erratically on seeing Kara struggling to carry a fat ass cake towards me. I've never seen such a poor cake in my life, especially with a kind of me on top that looked like a rice ball with its head smeared with orange gravy.

"Sorry, it isn't much to look at-"

"No, no it's great." I mentally sneered at the woeful setting of the candles,-one of them stabbed my cake figure in the eye. "Actually."

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I barely heard Kara while I stared at everyone gathering around me, looking expectantly for me to blow the candles. I saw Tatum, Nolan but my eyes finally met who I was looking for.

Grayson leaned on the wall, a little distance away from the rest of us, and gently smiled at me. My lips reciprocated the action before he winked and my face flushed completely red.

He planned all this.

After taking a huge breath in-and a whole lot of tears-, I let it out all on the candles and they went off in a sec.

"Let's give it all for my brother, the birthday bro!" Grayson hailed and everyone cheered.

I was happy.

*

It was 11pm. I was still in my pajamas and currently playing beer pong with a lot of other drunk people. It was as if the party got harder with every coming second. Bottles, plastic cups and bodies littered the living room, the indoor and outdoor pools, the courtyard and hopefully no rooms.

"3, 2, 1." I balled yet another cup, blindfolded.

"Whoooo!" They all hooted as I smugly placed my arms on my hips and made a gunshot expression at Tatum who scowled at my victory.

"Yo." I swerved towards Grayson who had his arms around some slender bitch's titties that reminded me of a stick insect. I didn't even hesitate to rip them apart harshly. The bastard brunette scoffed at me before sticking her nose in the air and she walked off.

"Yo, bro!" He drawled and gave me a goofy grin, as if he wasn't just shamelessly milking a cunt right in front of everybody. But then again, who cared? They were either passed out on the floor, drinking their asses off, or doing the same as him, if not worse.

"I swear, you gotta taste this." He pushed an almost transparent bottle at my face and grinned like a drunk, because he was. Really drunk. His mouth reeked of everything alcoholic. "It's magical." And he dramatically laid his palms in the air.

I rolled my eyes at his childishness and raised my eyebrow at the bottle with a blurred out label. Shrugging while praying it's not poison, I chugged a gulp.

"Hm. Tastes weird." I guggled it in my mouth for a while, trying to pin where I've tasted it before. The moment I swallowed it, my throat numbed and my eyes widened out of their sockets.

"Fuck me, fuck me little dick. . ."

I started to wheeze like a woman in labour and I coughed my trachea out.

". . .oh I wonder how you taste. . ."

I threw the almost empty bottle into a nearby bucket-wait, what is a bucket doing in my sitting room?

". . .up above my ass so hard. . ."

"What's the name?" I questioned Grayson who had started to recite nasty nursery rhymes while counting his fingers.

". . .like a diamond in my-"

"I said what's the name?!"

"Uh?" He looked at me dryly before cracking a crooked grin. "Everclear-" He let out a barbaric belch.

Okay.

Fuck.

"Are you mad?!" I scolded with fuming ears before initiating a furious rant. "This contains 95% alcohol! It's like drinking concentrated ethanol, no, ethanoic acid. Its like drinking jet fuel-!"

"Yay!" He chimed while clapping his hands like a toddler. "Rocket monkey!"

"Uh?"

"Jet fowl! Rocket monkey!"

As much as I have to admit how funny that was, I growled at him when he wanted to take a step forward but ended up on the floor.

I groaned and picked him up by the arm and over my shoulder. He was as heavy as a dead man but I somehow managed to haul his ass up to our room.

I was still shocked he was still functioning because the first time I tasted Everclear was I was 15-Tatum offered me-and I fainted after downing a quarter of the bottle. I was later rushed to the hospital and I was told to avoid alcohol because of my diabetes and all those shit.

I was still 60% drunk enough to hear Grayson after I laid him on my king-sized bed. "Stay."

"Sorry but I've got a house to protect." I smiled, ignoring my wooziness. He was sweating like he just spent ten hours on a treadmill so I deliberated on stripping him to his boxers.

"No." His cold hands sent waves of electricity through my body as they gripped around the waist hem of my pajamas tightly.

It seemed like a deja vu with Damien and I wasn't going to let it happen again. Not when something like this could ruin our relationship forever. If he doesn't like me like I do and he merely thinks of me as a stepbrother, then I'll hold my peace.

He grabbed my long hair with both hands on both sides and pulled me with it abruptly on his lips, no, mouth. Because the kiss was rougher and rawer than WWE Raw.

He worked my nipples with too much saliva while I chewed hickeys out on his bare back. I literally drank the strong alcohol from his mouth and his hands in my boxers further sent me into a state of ecstasy, making my libido chant halleluyah.

You know what, fuck that. Fuck that stepbrother shit. Fuck the party outside. Fuck his drunkenness. Fuck our broken relationship.

I literally ripped his shirt into two. I pushed him to the bed harshly but he just whispered, "You're so hot."

"I know."

I took the first part of the shirt. I tied his arms to the pole of the bed. I tied his legs to the other pole, setting him diagonally across the bed. I tore his boxers and tied it around his mouth.

"What are you doing?" He managed to say in between muffled voices.

"I'm gonna burn you."

I was stark naked now. I took his torpedo around my fingers. I brushed my long locks to the side coyly. I stared down at his nudity in the moonlight. I smiled crookedly.

I am ready for my birthday gift.

•°°•°°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°°•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 58.9K 62
Ethan Hales always knew that he liked boys, but he soon discovered that he couldn't do anything about it. So he accepted that his life was destined t...
76.4K 3.1K 27
Felix's past still haunts him. After the events that happened almost 10 years ago, He finally decided to talk it through with someone. Someone that c...
2.8M 116K 41
It began with a kiss. It was a New Year's Eve kiss that he wouldn't forget any time soon. - Bram doesn't like a lot of things. He doesn't like the...
347 29 7
Contrary to popular belief, hell really does exist on earth. More specifically, it exists in the American public high school system. If you aren't on...