One Winged Angel (Sephiroth!R...

By DrakeWings

Y/N Sephiroth L/N is a hunter. I know, shocking right? Well he's no ordinary hunter. His semblance gives him... More

Before We Begin...
Going to Beacon?
The Shining Beacon Part 1
The Shining Beacon Part 2
The First Step Part 1
The First Step Part 2 and The Emerald Forest Part 1
The Emerald Forest Part 2 (Short)
Team (First letter of your name)IAR
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
Forever Fall
Siblings and Confessions
The Stray
Black and White
Best Day Ever
Welcome to Beacon
A Minor Hiccup
About Me!
Painting the Town...
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Dance Dance Infiltration
Field Trip
Search and Destroy
Mountain Glenn
Ruby's Birthday
Nothing In The Way
Visiting The Relatives
Round One
_IAR VS UNDR
New Challengers
It's Brawl in the Family
Lessons Learned
Never Miss A Beat
My Apologies...

The Reaper VS The Angel

1.7K 10 7
By DrakeWings

Third Person POV

Ruby has arrived in The Emerald Forest, she's waiting for Y/N to arrive for their training session. Over the past few weeks, Ruby has mastered her weapon and her semblance, for example, she can use her semblance without creating wind so that she can't be easily detected. A few minutes pass and Yang approaches Ruby.

Yang: Hey sis!

Ruby: Oh! Hey Yang!

Yang: Watcha doing?

Ruby: Oh, I'm waiting for Y/N. He's supposed to make me master another ability I apparently possess. Apparently it's called 'Power of the Silver-Eyed Warrior'.

Yang: Cool. Hey, I'll be off. I just came by to check on you.

They hug and Yang leaves, suddenly, Yang gets shot in the head and her lifeless body falls on the grass, her flowing blood coloring the grass red. A White Fang soldier appears with the gun that shot the bullet.

WF Soldier: HAHAHAHA! Oh that was too easy!

Ruby: Y-Y-Y-Y-Yang...

She dashes to Yang and checks Yang's pulse but finds nothing. Ruby starts shedding tears. All of a sudden, a silver light bursts out of her eyes, she grows silver wings made out of light, similar to those of an angel, and she gets a giant scythe that's also made out of the silver light.

Ruby: I'LL KILL YOU!

She flies at him, the sound barrier be damned because you can't even see her move, but you can see the WF soldier being slashed to hell and back before being decapitated. Her powers deactivate as she crawls towards Yang and cries, suddenly, Yang's body dissapears. Ruby is confused for a moment until she hears clapping. She turns around and sees Y/N and the WF soldier gone.

Y/N: Well done my little rose.

Ruby: W-What do you mean? Yang is dead! It's all my fault!

Y/N: She isn't dead.

Ruby: What?

Y/N: Yang and the White Fang soldier were merely illusions created by me to trigger your powers. Now that we know you truly possess it, I can teach you how to activate it on command.

Ruby: S-So Yang isn't dead?

Y/N: She isn't. As we speak, she is having a date with Blake.

Ruby hugs Y/N and cries into his chest. Y/N looks slightly suprised. He had expected her to slap him or something. Ruby stops after a moment.

Ruby: Well, now that that's done, let's do this!

Y/N: There's the Ruby I know.

(TIMESKIP TO NIGHT!)

Through the notes Y/N has made throughout his many reincarnations about the silver-eyed warriors, he was quickly able to make Ruby master it and able to activate it on command instead of having to be really angry or sad to trigger it. They are having a quick picnic. Y/N brought chocolate chip and strawberry cookies for Ruby, to congratulate her on her accomplishments.

Y/N: My love, I'm proud of you. Really I am. You have become a great huntswoman.

Ruby: Well, I couldn't have done it without you.

Ruby blushes as Y/N lightly chuckles and kisses Ruby and she kisses back. They release and Y/N stands up.

Y/N: You know Ruby, I was thinking that we fight.

Ruby: But I love you! Why would we fight?!?

Y/N: No, not that way. Too test your abilities. Me at full power versus you at full power. How does that sound?

Ruby: Let's do it!

She stands up and activates her silver-eyed powers, emerging her wings and scythe and making her eyes glow a silver light, Y/N smirks and spreads his wing. He holds his hand to Masamune's hilt.

Y/N: You ready?

Ruby: Always.

(Music plays.)

They circle each other for a bit, waiting for the other to make a move, Ruby decides to take action and dashes towards Y/N and slashes at lightning speeds with her scythe, Y/N, having dealt with fast opponents before, easily blocks the hits. Y/N sends purple crystals towards Ruby and they circle around her before they stab into her, and they explode into a purple fire, Ruby seems slightly damaged by it but not much. Ruby summons an uncountable amount of silver fireballs and launches them to rain down on Y/N. Y/N creates a magic barrier, shielding from most of the fireballs until his shield breaks and he gets hit, getting launched by all the fireballs against  several trees. Y/N stands up and dusts himself off. He unleashes his full power. Thunder clouds start swirling around Beacon and the students and teachers are gathering around to see what is going on. They see Y/N and Ruby in the air. Ozpin's eyes widen when he sees Ruby using her silver-eyed powers. He grabs his scroll.

Ozpin: Tai, Qrow, you may want to see this. I'll send Amara to teleport you here.

In the span of a few seconds, Tai and Qrow arrive thanks to a song Amara played that gave her teleportation powers. Qrow and Tai's eyes also go wide when they see Ruby with her silver-eyed powers.

Qrow: How did she do that?

Y/N teleports in front of Ruby and slashes her at speeds not even the eye can see. He then launches Ruby back a bit with a horizontal slash.

Y/N: HEARTLESS ANGEL!

The halo appears over Ruby but she grabs her scythe and cuts the halo in half, deactivating Heartless Angel. Y/N teleports in front of Ruby and gives a powerful slash downwards, launching Ruby to the ground, creating a large crater where she lands. Ruby almost instantly is back into the air. She creates another scythe to dual-wield amd charges at Y/N , Ruby goes for many quick slashes with both scythes but Y/N blocks them easily, having dealt with dual-wielding opponents before.

Y/N: Come on Rubes. You're more powerful than this. Stop holding back.

Ruby: If you say so...

Her wings, eyes and scythe glow brighter. She dashes towards Y/N and slashes him repeatedly, making him bleed.

Y/N: There's the rose I know. Now then...

He gets into his battle stance.

Y/N: Show me you're worthy of having such power.

Y/N teleports in front of Ruby and they repeatedly clash weapons, eventually going so fast that the clashing of the weapons create shockwaves, shattering all the lamps and windows in Beacon and blowing off most of the leaves on the trees. Y/N eventually ends the clash by raising his hand, making a large flame geyser erupt from the ground hitting Ruby. While Ruby is still recovering from the powerful attack, Y/N teleports behind and above her. He drops down and plunges his sword into Ruby's gut. They fall towards the ground at incredible speeds and eventually crash into the ground. Y/N takes Masamune out of Ruby but Ruby quickly recovers and sends silver fireballs towards Y/N but Y/N creates purple crystals and they hit the incoming fireballs. Y/N then creates several clones of himself and they all charge at Ruby, Y/N then dissapears to prepare Supernova. Ruby meanwhile is too busy dealing with the clones to even notice that Y/N is gone. When she's done, reality shatters around her and she sees the exploding sun mere meters in front of her, it hits her but somehow, she seems to be holding out long enough for the attack to end and for Ruby to leave with only a couple burn marks but the attack still severely damaged her, her aura is trying to heal her but it can't do it fast enough, being also severely damaged. Ruby then sees Masamune aimed at her face.

Y/N: You can give up now and I won't blame you. Or, we can continue this fight that'll be hours long.

Ruby closes her eyes and her silver-eyed powers deactivate and the thunder clouds dissapear. Y/N helps Ruby up.

(Music Ends.)

Y/N: That was a great fight. You probably were the closest anyone's ever come to defeating me. The potential I saw in you when you arrived at Beacon has been realized.

Ruby: As I said before, it couldn't have been done without you.

They kiss and Y/N teleports them back to Beacon. Qrow and Tai immeadiatly draw their weapons at Y/N.

Tai: I don't know who you are! But you made my daughter mad!

Qrow: What did you do to her to make her use her silver-eyed powers?!?!

Ruby suddenly stands in front of Y/N.

Ruby: Dad, Uncle, let me explain! This is Y/N, he has been training me and just today helped me master my silver-eyed powers. That fight was just us sparring!

Qrow and Tai look guilty and put their weapons back.

Qrow: Sorry kid, didn't know.

Tai: Same here.

Y/N: It's fine.

Ruby: Also, Y/N is...My boyfriend.

Tai tenses up for a bit and his eye seemed to twitch, but before he can yell at and ask millions of questions to Y/N...

Qrow: Well, that fight clearly showed he was a capable fighter. What's he like when you date and hang out?

Ruby: He's the best! Normally he is cold and mysterious to people he doesn't know, but to me, he's the best! He buys me cookies, comforts me when I am sad, helps me train, takes me on dates and so much more!

Qrow: Okay, have you done...You know.

His eyes wiggle and Y/N facepalms.

Y/N: No, we haven't. And I am not planning to until we are married.

Ruby: What's he talking about?

Tai: Nothing Ruby! Anyways, well, I guess you pass the test Y/N. You have Qrow's approval and mine too. Just so you know, if you break her heart, we'll both find you.

Y/N: I'm never planning to hurt her.

Qrow: Well that's good.

Tai: Well, we have to go back home.

Before Amara can teleport them back, Ruby hugs Tai and Qrow and they both hug her back, they release and Tai and Qrow then enter the portal back to their homes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 28 16
"Born from flames, bringer of lightning, the one with wings that burn so bright, the one who controls storms, one who flies so high, yet remains grou...
36.2K 580 23
You are Adam Taurus' twin brother. You and your brother Adam both grew up in an abusive household which eventually led you and your brother to join t...
1.5K 1 47
This is a RWBY AU. In this universe Salem has the same curse that Ozpin has. The last reincarnation of Salem was the headmaster of a different academ...
1.1K 74 19
The dwelling monsters of Remnant, Grimm. Those who hunt grimm are called "Hunters". Diego Coronatus is a 17y old boy from Atlas who decided to attend...