God's Word and Lecture

By lavenderjaiz

Highest rating: #1 Hi guys~ must read this for your spiritual life. Must know the Word of God. :) This is rea... More

Lecture 1
Lecture 2
Lecture 3
Lecture 4
Lecture 5
Lecture 6
Lecture 7
Lecture 8
Lecture 9
Lecture 10
Lecture 11
Lecture 12
Lecture 13
Lecture 14
Lecture 15
Lecture 16
Lecture 17
Lecture 18
Lecture 19
Lecture 20
Lecture 21
Lecture 22
Lecture 23
Lecture 24
Lecture 25
Lecture 26
Lecture 28
Lecture 29
Lecture 30
Lecture 31
Lecture 32
Lecture 33
Lecture 34
Verses with Reflection 1
Verse with Reflection 2
Verse with Reflection 3
Verse with Reflection 4
20 Verses
Quotes and Verses 1
Quotes and Verses 2
Quotes and Verses 3
Quotes and Verses 4
Quotes and Verses 5
Worhip Song
Worship Song
Steps to Happy Life
Jesus is the Answer
SULAT na galing sa PUSO para SAYO
DATI
Devotion
The Truth
Sharing 1
Sharing 2
Sharing 3
Sharing 4
Sharing 5
Sharing 6
Sharing 7
Sharing 8
Sharing 9
Sharing 10
Sharing 11
Sharing 12
Sharing 13
Sharing 14
Sharing 15
Sharing 16
Sharing 17
Sharing 18
Sharing 19
Sharing 20
Lecture 35

Lecture 27

967 20 0
By lavenderjaiz

Title: GOD'S DEEPEST SECRETS

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him." But it was to us that God revealed these things by his Spirit. For his Spirit searches out everything and shows us God's deep secrets."
(1 Corinthians 2:9-10, NLT)

Most people only share their inner thoughts with those who are closest to them. People they trust. People they've gone through experiences with. Do you know who God share's His secrets with? This passage goes on to say, "Who can know a man's thoughts except his own spirit?" In other words, God's Spirit knows His thoughts. As believers, His Spirit lives inside of us, revealing to us the heart and thoughts of God Himself.

God wants you to know what He thinks about you. He wants you to know about the plans He has for you. He wants to show you things you've never seen, heard about or even imagined. As a believer in Jesus, you are His child, but you are also His friend. He wants you as His closest companion. He wants to walk with you, talk with you and share with you. What a wonderful, amazing thought-we can know God's thoughts because we are one with Him. Open your heart and allow Him to share His deep secrets with you today.

Prayer:
"Father in heaven, I am so humbled that You call me friend. I am honored to be connected with You and invite You to share Your heart with me. I surrender all that I am to You in Jesus' name. Amen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 73.6K 37
A well-known doctor, Celestine Snow Montenegro, doesn't believe in love anymore. But, Military Captain, Stephen Conner enters her life. Will this man...
55K 2.4K 70
Kuwento ng apat na tao na nasaktan sa mga nakaraan nila. Pinagtagpo sa hindi inaasahan na pagkakataon. Hindi nila aakalain na dahil sa pagtatagpo na...
6.2K 791 125
MERAKI TRILOGY 2 | Completed An epistolary... Are you familiar with RPW? In other words, pekeng mundo. Have you ever been into this world? If not...
6.2K 1.3K 45
BOOK 1 of 2 [COMPLETED] Wesia Fajardo is drowning in her own past love-problems and in order to save herself, she must understood the word 'let go'...