Expressing Thoughts-J.D

By boritobabe

This is the sequel to Repressing Thoughts so I would read that one first! Sage and Josh have just reconciled... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
HELP-PLEASE READ

-23-

1.1K 30 13
By boritobabe

After we moved in and were settled in, I begged and begged for Josh to let me have a house warming party. He hated those kinds of things because it meant lots of people snooping in our house. It was August, which meant it was boiling outside so eventually I gave him enough reasons to let me have one.

I invited everyone I knew and everyone Josh knew. I was beyond excited. I made Jenna come round about five hours before and help me make food for everyone. I told Josh he didn't have to do anything other than clean the house for me which he did happily.

Jenna and I hurried busily around the kitchen, she was making sweet treats while I made a variety of salads. Josh walked in lazily, still in his pyjamas and leant up against the counter. He watched me chop up fruit carefully until it started to make me uncomfortable.

"You good babe?" I looked up from my fruit. Jenna wiped her hands on her apron and exited the room swiftly. She pointed at the oven before she left to indicate I needed to watch the timer.

"I think we should get a dog" Josh said finally. I put my knife down and stared at him, I raised my eyebrows as if to ask him why he's bringing this up now.

"Do you think we can look after a dog?" I picked up my knife after calming down and chopping the fruit even more.

"I think the dog could look after us" he raised his eyebrows, thinking he's won.

"Josh, you are going to release an album soon. Then you will go on tour. I go away for work a lot as well. Where is this dog going to go?" I asked, chopping the fruit viciously. I picked up the board and slipped the fruit into a bowl before picking up a melon and starting again.

"We have friends, we could take him to my parents or your parents. Come on Sage, it'll be our first step into parenthood" he slid round the table so he was behind me and rested his head on my shoulder. He was trying to make me agree.

"So, lets just have a baby" I joked, his hands instantly came off me as he moved back around the island.

"What about a dog?" He swerved the conversation back to what he wanted.

"What about a cat? Less hassle" I suggested.

"What about a dog?"

"What about a fish?"

"What about a dog?"

"What about a stick insect?" I could see him growing angry in his eyes.

"Why don't you want a dog?" He practically growled.

"I don't think we can look after one yet, not with our lifestyles" I slipped the fruit into the bowl and tossed it to mix up at the fruit. He glared at me, he was so angry that I wouldn't let him get a damn dog. I sighed, and walked towards him. I cupped his face in my hands and smiled. He squinted his eyes at me in anger. "I will think about it. We can talk after the party" he gave me a goofy smile, kissed me quickly and ran upstairs to get ready.

Later on, people started to arrive. I flew downstairs in my red sundress, I was so excited to have all my friends here at my house. Be a proper host. Josh greeted everyone by the door while I swanned my way around the party making sure everyone was okay.

"Hey sis" Brendon kissed my cheek as he entered the garden.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked, I hadn't seen him in ages since he was writing an album.

"More like how are you? You all healed up?" He asked.

"Yep, I'm all good. My last checkups on Friday" I assured him, he kissed my cheek again and went to talk to Pete. I looked around my party and felt satisfied that I was being a good host.

"Babe, come here!" Josh yelled from the garden table. I walked over to him and sat on the only seat available, his lap. "So, I want a dog right?" He started, I rolled my eyes which made everyone laugh.

"Why are you bringing other people into this?" I scolded him. Around the table was Tyler, Shane, Lillie and a couple of Josh's recording buddies who I didn't know.

"I'm trying to say my peace!" He tried to defend himself. I grabbed his face to focus him.

"I love dogs and I love you but we will talk about this later" I kissed him and got up to go and look after my guests.

I wandered into the kitchen to see Jenna talking to Jess about food. Jenna noticed me and pointed to me as if she needed something.

"We've run out of cold beer, do you have anymore?" She asked.

"Yep, I'll just go grab some" I spun back around and headed for the garage. I stomped down the stairs and shuffled towards the beer cases. I heard the door open and close behind me and looked around to see who it was. I watched as Luke stumbled down the stairs, he looked drunk.

"Hey" I greeted him as I picked up a case and faced him. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Look at you" he spat angrily. I took a step back in shock. "Big house, big job, big boyfriend. You have everything" he looked as if he were about to cry.

"I wouldn't say I have everything" I shifted awkwardly in place. He shook his head at me. "Why are you drunk at four in the afternoon Luke?" I manned up slightly.

"We got drunk at two in the afternoon when we met; do you remember that?" I tripped over himself as he pointed at me.

"We were both heartbroken Luke" I explained.

"I'm heartbroken now" he whispered, I furrowed my eyes brows in sympathy and confusion.

"Who broke your heart?" I asked, he lifted up his muscle covered arm and pointed at finger at me. I started to breath very heavily.

"You." He spat directly at me.

"Luke, you need to go home. I'll call you an uber, or drive you myself" I offered, ignoring his comment.

"I love you Sage" He wept.  shook my head, trying my best to not hear him.

"I'm gonna call you an uber, come on" I put the case of beer down and grabbed his arm. He let me lead him out of the garage and back into the garden. I spotted Josh talking to people and prayed he noticed me. His head turned in my direction before spotting me, he looked confused as to why I was holding a drunk Luke.

"Call an uber" I mouthed before pulling a scared face, he left the group of people he was with politely and walked after Luke and I. I lead Luke through the house and to the front door where I took him to the front yard so we could wait for the uber.

"I want you Sage, I think you want me too" he tried to move closer to me but I kept my distance.

"I don't think I do Luke. I'm happy with Josh" I confessed, he ignored me and yelled out in frustration. Before I could react he tried to kiss me, I shoved him off me and heard a yell from the house.

"Get your hands off her!" Josh yelled as he ran down the front porch steps. I held my chest, i as starting to have a panic attack. Luke put his hands up in defence as Josh shoved him hard.

"Josh stop" I pleaded, Luke stumbled back into the gate as Josh pushed out his chest to look tough. I didn't know what to do so I ran back to the house and hid like a child behind the door.

I watched as Josh practically threw Luke into his uber and stomped angrily back into the house. He noticed me hyperventilating and gave me a huge hug. I wrapped my arms tightly around him and slowed my breathing down.

"Let's go back to the party yeah?" He suggested, smiling down at me. I nodded and kissed him softly.

I walked back into the kitchen where a lot of people were, everyone was either dancing and or talking. There were still a few people outside but I just walked to Jenna and Jess to talk. Josh went to get the cases of beer I had failed to get.

"I hear Josh wants a dog" Jenna laughed, I rolled my eyes but Jess' eyes widened.

"Oh! Get a corgi!" She squealed, I pushed myself up onto the counter while they stood round me.

"I don't know why but I've been so against it, I love dogs and I love Josh" I shrugged. I noticed Josh enter the room again and something in me changed. The way he carried the beer, protected me from Luke, it changed something in me.

"Just tell him you don't want one" Jenna shrugged.

"I think...I think I just changed my mind" I didn't take my eyes off Josh. He cheersed a beer with Brendon and Tyler before chugging and laughing.

"Oh yay!" Jess cheered, Jenna looked at me in confusion but I just ignored her. I pushed myself off the counter and made my way to Josh. I slid my arms around his side to give him a side hug.

"Hey" he greeted me with a kiss.

"So, I've been meaning to ask you..." I started. "...what breed do you want?" I asked. I've never seen his eyes light up quicker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 101 20
What happens when two broken people meet? Will they help each other find all the broken pieces and put them back together?
52K 2.5K 22
(SEQUEL TO GLORY DAYS! read that before you read this or you will be heavily confused) "What are you doing here?" "I work here." "Fuck." Josh was l...
23.3K 416 55
Panic! At The Disco My Chemical Romance Fall Out Boy Twenty One Pilots -Imagines -Preferences -Zodiac Signs -Josh Dun fanfiction MANY MORE STORIES...
Fan to Family. By Liz

General Fiction

11.3K 317 63
Her life seems crummy at its best, and the only thing that brings light is a few people and this one band, Twenty One Pilots. What happens when one d...