Another Forever (Completed) [...

By MadnessReverie

*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewol... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Bonus Chapter for my Beautiful Readers
22
23
24
25 - Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Bonus Chapter 3

29K 1.3K 221
By MadnessReverie

Picture attached is a cover made by @meghan_billis_
❤❤❤❤
<3 <3 <3 <3

Most nights I toss and turn, never being able to find a comfortable position.

Thomas is always really sweet and tries to help, but really there isn't much he can do. It's a cross that I must bear and thankfully, it won't last forever.

"Hey in there" Thomas pushes my shirt up, exposing my swollen belly, "You need to either come out here or let your mommy get some sleep."

He rests his head gently just above my navel, his hand rubbing soft circles as he continues to coo at the baby.

We decided not to find out what we were having. The baby is healthy, according to my check ups and there is only one in there. Boy or girl, this baby will be loved.

My parents are so impatient though. They want to know if their first grandchild will be a girl or boy. They even decided that they will be staying with us for a while.

"Since we're up, do you want to talk about names?" He places a soft kiss where his ear had been, before sitting up to be next to me.

Names have been a difficult thing for us. Everything he likes, I don't and vice versa. It's frustrating. I keep hoping that the next name thrown out will be mutually agreed upon.

But that hasn't happened yet.

"It's not even three in the morning. GO back to sleep." he looks at me like I'm crazy, before adjusting his position and patting his lap gently.

"Come here." he pulls me towards him gently.

I want to fight him. I want to protest and tell him that he needs to get some sleep because the pack needs a well rested Alpha. But I know he won't listen and truthfully, I love him for it.

I move in slow movements before finally, I lay on back with my head resting comfortably in Thomas' lap.

One of his hands gently strokes from my head down my hair, while the other continues to rub my belly.

Even the baby seems to be enjoying this position and his touch, because they give little kicks every now and again.

"For a girl - Leslie?" he says and I can't help but shake my head.

It's a nice name, but it doesn't give me a feeling. I don't know how to explain it, but I just keep thinking that I will feel something  when I hear the right name.

"Okay. How about - Rowan?" My fingers tangle with his and rest on my belly as I think over the name.

Rowan.  I actually really like it.

When I don't protest right away, he knows that I actually like it. A breathtaking smile over takes his lips, it's my favorite smile.

The one that makes my heart beat a mile a minute and sends millions of butterflies to my already fully belly.

We have been married for over a year and that smile still makes me feel like a giddy school girl with a crush.

"I think we finally have our name for a baby girl" he says, leaning down to press his lips against mine.

The kiss is sweet and gentle. It always has been since I told him I was pregnant. It's like he's afraid that I'll break.

"I love you"  My fingers move down his cheek before tracing along his jaw.

"I love you" He kisses me again before leaning down to kiss my stomach "And If you're a girl, I love you too, Rowan"

"What if it's a boy?" I laugh running my hands over my stomach.

"James?" I shoot out randomly, but he shakes his head no.

He gets a thoughtful look in his eyes as he thinks over other names.

Somewhere between him rubbing my stomach gently and stroking my hair, I dozed off.

I woke to a sharp pain in my stomach and I groan as I grab it. I know it won't make the pain stop, but it was instinct.

"Thomas" I call him. He has his chin resting on his chest as he snores softly.

I can feel the tears forming in my eyes and I try to blink them away as another pain shoots through my body.

"T-Thomas" I call louder, watching as his head rolls to the side before he blinks awake.

If it weren't for the pain, his sleepy smile would make my knees weak.

"It h-hurt" his eyes go form morning daze to alert and analyzing in less than a blink.

He rolls out form under me, scooping me into his arms as another groan sounds from my lips.

One of my arms slips around his neck but I keep the other wrapped around my belly.

"It's okay, Baby" He walks quickly towards the medical wing, whispering sweet nothing to try and keep me calm.

Five hours.

Three hundred minutes of 'Is the baby here yet?' and 'deep breaths Luna'.

Every agonizing second, every pain that I still feel radiating in my body was worth it.

He's worth it.

Chubby cheeks and little cupid bow lips. I could be imagining it, but I swear I see so much of Thomas in him.

The back of my finger traces down his little cheek, as he sleeps soundly in my arms.

"Arlo" the name jumps into my head as I stare down at him, and I instantly fall in love with it.

Thomas enters the room slowly, probably thinking I would be sleeping after the five hour labor.

"How are you feeling, Love?" I smile at him, carefully scooting over so that he can climb in bed with me.

His arm wraps around me as he presses a kiss to the side of my head.

I cringe a little at the feeling. The kiss is nice, but I am all sweaty and could use a shower, but Thomas doesn't seem to mind.

"Everyone is excited. I told them no visitors for a few hours, because I want to keep you and our unnamed son to myself for just a little longer."  He laughs as he moves the baby into his arms.

"Speaking of. I thought of a name" Thomas looks at me expectantly, but I am nervous he won't like it, and I am already in love with it.

"Arlo" I watch his face with a nervous expression as he looks at our son and tests it out.

Finally he looks back to me and my favorite smile is back.

"I love it" I can't help but lean in and press my lips to his, purposefully lingering for longer than necessary.

My head rests on Thomas' shoulder as we both gaze down at Arlo.

I wish I had a camera right now, to capture this moment. Seeing Thomas holding our son, it does things to me. It has my emotions going haywire.

I want to cry, laugh and kiss him all at the same time. The two of them together is perfection.

"Arlo Cade" My head snaps up, my eyes searching his face in disbelief.

"What?" My voice is barely a whisper as I struggle to determine if he said what I think he just said.

He looks at me with a look I don't recognize and I feel nothing but more confusion.

"It seems only right to honor him. I mean, if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be here with a beautiful mate and holding our son." He looks back at Arlo a moment, before he comes back at me.

Tears are pooling in my eyes and begin to stream down my cheeks as I look at him in awe.

"I mean if you don't want to. I don't want to cause any disrespect or anything -" I cut off his rambling by smashing my lips to his in a kiss that I pour everything into. 

He is really the sweetest. I can't believe that he wants to honor Cade like this.

"I love you so much" I whisper against his lips.

<3 <3 <3 <3

I know it has been awhile, How are you?

This is the final bonus chapter for Another Forever! I hoped you liked it!

Thank you so much for reading this story!

You're Beautiful ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3M 422K 46
Book #1 in the Royal Secret Trilogy It all happened one night eight years ago. A few words spoken to shake a tiny heart with fear. Running and hiding...
3.2M 91.8K 29
{Completed} Jessie Brown once had a normal life, a normal family, friends and a pack. But a hurricane swept over her life and completely turned every...
743K 19.1K 39
Tomorrow is the day Abby's twin brother Aiden finds his mate. Abby has always been jealous of her brother because of his wolf genes. He's the school'...
52.9K 1.3K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...