Bonus Chapter 3

Picture attached is a cover made by @meghan_billis_
❤❤❤❤
<3 <3 <3 <3

Most nights I toss and turn, never being able to find a comfortable position.

Thomas is always really sweet and tries to help, but really there isn't much he can do. It's a cross that I must bear and thankfully, it won't last forever.

"Hey in there" Thomas pushes my shirt up, exposing my swollen belly, "You need to either come out here or let your mommy get some sleep."

He rests his head gently just above my navel, his hand rubbing soft circles as he continues to coo at the baby.

We decided not to find out what we were having. The baby is healthy, according to my check ups and there is only one in there. Boy or girl, this baby will be loved.

My parents are so impatient though. They want to know if their first grandchild will be a girl or boy. They even decided that they will be staying with us for a while.

"Since we're up, do you want to talk about names?" He places a soft kiss where his ear had been, before sitting up to be next to me.

Names have been a difficult thing for us. Everything he likes, I don't and vice versa. It's frustrating. I keep hoping that the next name thrown out will be mutually agreed upon.

But that hasn't happened yet.

"It's not even three in the morning. GO back to sleep." he looks at me like I'm crazy, before adjusting his position and patting his lap gently.

"Come here." he pulls me towards him gently.

I want to fight him. I want to protest and tell him that he needs to get some sleep because the pack needs a well rested Alpha. But I know he won't listen and truthfully, I love him for it.

I move in slow movements before finally, I lay on back with my head resting comfortably in Thomas' lap.

One of his hands gently strokes from my head down my hair, while the other continues to rub my belly.

Even the baby seems to be enjoying this position and his touch, because they give little kicks every now and again.

"For a girl - Leslie?" he says and I can't help but shake my head.

It's a nice name, but it doesn't give me a feeling. I don't know how to explain it, but I just keep thinking that I will feel something  when I hear the right name.

"Okay. How about - Rowan?" My fingers tangle with his and rest on my belly as I think over the name.

Rowan.  I actually really like it.

When I don't protest right away, he knows that I actually like it. A breathtaking smile over takes his lips, it's my favorite smile.

The one that makes my heart beat a mile a minute and sends millions of butterflies to my already fully belly.

We have been married for over a year and that smile still makes me feel like a giddy school girl with a crush.

"I think we finally have our name for a baby girl" he says, leaning down to press his lips against mine.

The kiss is sweet and gentle. It always has been since I told him I was pregnant. It's like he's afraid that I'll break.

"I love you"  My fingers move down his cheek before tracing along his jaw.

"I love you" He kisses me again before leaning down to kiss my stomach "And If you're a girl, I love you too, Rowan"

"What if it's a boy?" I laugh running my hands over my stomach.