DEL FRANCO BROTHERS: Alexis (...

By ROugeLips

"I'll do anything you want, wag ka lang mag sumbong." He was staring at my eyes and lips alternately. Nawala... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine

Epilogue

34.2K 378 41
By ROugeLips

Guys, kung gusto nyo na mabasa yung iba ko pang gawa. Punta lang po kayong https://myebooklounge.com/  Nilipat ko po kasi don lahat ng completed at on-going ko. Thank you. 

And one more thing, kung nagsusulat din po kayo, try nyo po magshare ng stories nyo using the site. You can publish your works for free or for a fee. Choice will be yours. Just send me a DM kung interesado po kayo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALEX'S POV

As soon as I get inside, nakita ko agad sila Adien at Angel na masayang nagtatawanan sa living room.

Neither of them notice me staring at them from just about five feet away, they're both too busy watching some stupid show.

I sighed and groaned.

Kaya naman pala hindi sinasagot ni Angel yung mga text messages ko dito.

To get their attention, I cleared my throat exaggeratedly.

Angel snapped her head at my direction. "Bana ko. You're back!" She exclaimed excitedly, a bright smile was adorning her perfect face.

Seeing her smile made me smile.

"Sweetheart! Stop cheating on me with my idiot brother." Nakangisi kong sabi dito habang hinihila ko to patayo mula sa komportable nitong pagkaka upo sa couch.

Natatawa lang na nagpahila sakin si Angel while Ade keeps groaning and snorting in the background.

Her smile makes me forget everything, kasama na don yung naramdaman kong inis kanina.

Umupo ako sa binakante nitong pwesto at nakangiti ko tong hinila paupo sa kandungan ko. "I love you, Sweetheart." I murmured in her ear.

Angel giggled. "Love you too, Bana ko."

My gaze immediately fell to her lips and everything else disappeared for the moment.

I pressed my lips against her, kissing her with so much passion.

Angel was taken aback at first but then she cupped my face and kissed me back.

My heart thudding inside my chest.

Darn!

My hand rested subconsciously on her knee and let my fingers stroke her skin.

I miss her so much.

Adien's voice snapped me out of my carnal thoughts. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop eating Angel's face in front my fucking face, Bro."

"I miss you." I whispered, pulling my lips away from her.

"I miss you too." She whispered back as I kissed her cheek.

Nakangiti na dinama ko muna yung mga labi ni Angel bago ako lumingon sa kinakaupuan ni Adien.

I lifted a brow as the corner of my lips turned up. "And how many times do I have to tell you to fuck off?"

Adien scowled at me.

Suddenly a particular thought crossed my mind.

I stared at Ade and wiggled my eyebrows in a teasing manner. "Where's your little journalist anyway?"

Ade glared at me. "Stop calling her that! Her name is Embry."

I rolled my eyes and waved my hand dismissively. "I can call her whatever I want. Why should I listen to you? You can't even stop yourself from calling my Angel, your baby doll!"

Ade glared at me and held his hands up exasperatedly.

I laughed. That little journalist must be pretty special.

Angel swatted my chest. "Stop it, Bana ko."

I looked at her, a smile broke out on my face. "Just because you asked me to." I whispered, kissing the base of her neck gently.

Angel rewarded me with a kiss kaya lalong lumawak yung ngiti sa mga labi ko. "I love you." I murmured against her lips.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I love you too, bana ko." She smiled at me and snapped her head at Ade's direction. "But who's Embry?"

I saw Adien shifting uncomfortably next to us and I couldn't help but smirk.

I looked at her expectantly."You didn't know? Ade didn't tell you?"

Angel frowned. "Tell me about what?"

I shook my head.

Walang alam si Angel kay Embry? That's suspicious.

I smirked at Ade. "Yeah Ade, who's Embry? Please enlighten us."

Ade gave me a finger and I can't help but burst into laughter.

Angel frowned even more, not taking her eyes off my idiot brother. "So, I'm the only one who's clueless about her existence?"

Ade scratched his jaw line. "It's not like that, baby doll. Naunahan lang ako ni Kuya. Sasabihin ko na nga sana sayo yung tungkol kay Embry, naghahanap lang ako ng tyempo." He paused and narrowed his eyes at me, then looked back at Angel's face. "Swear!I'm going to introduce you to Emz."

I laughed.

Yeah, right. What a lame excuse.

Angel sighed. "Fine! I'll hold you on that promise."

Adien stood up and grabbed Angel's hand, pulling her up sa kabila ng pagpro-protesta ko.

Ade hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Kelan ba ko sumira sa promise ko."

Angel giggled and swatted Ade's shoulder.

I rolled my eyes.

I stood up and grabbed Angel's waist, keeping her away from Ade. "Ok enough! Stop touching someone else's fiancee, you moron"

Ade shook his head and started laughing hysterically.

I looked at my idiot brother who can't stop laughing his ass off.

I raised my eyebrow habang tinuturo ko dito yung pintuan. "Do you mind?" I asked sarcastically.

"I'll let this one slide, only because you asked nicely." Ade said and smirked, walking out the door.

That was fast.

Really suspicious.

Angel's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

She snaked her arms around my neck and leaned forward. "Fiancee?" She whispered in my ear.

I looked down at her and chuckled. "What? You've already said yes, Sweetheart. You can't take it back. I won't let you." I replied as my hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her against me.

Natatawa lang na pinalo ni Angel yung balikat ko.

I gave her a quick peck on the lips. "You can't escape my love and soon you will be my wife. You'll be Mrs. Del Franco whether you like it or not." I declared as I grabbed her hand and kissed her ring finger.

Angel smiled broadly. "I can't wait." She grinned, pressing her lips against mine.

I smiled back and peered at her face.

So beautiful.

She looked so achingly beautiful.

How can I be so lucky?

I rest my forehead against her. "I love you, Sweetheart." I said, brushing the stray of her hair out of her face.

Angel laughed and kissed my lips. "I love you too, Bana ko. Always have, always will." Nakangiti nitong sagot habang buong pagsuyong hinahaplos yung mukha ko.

I nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck. "Two more years and you'll be legally mine."

Angel pouted her lips. "Too long." She whined.

I pulled her face to mine, my lips curled up in a smile. "I've been waiting for you my entire life, two years will be nothing. And you, Sweetheart, don't you dare cheat on me and break my heart."

Angel's eyes grew wide, a grin spread across her face. "And here I thought, I can have some fun before we tie the knots." She replied and sighed in exaggeration.

I chuckled and leaned downward. "You wouldn't dare." I murmured and bit her neck seductively.

Angel moaned and raised her eyebrow, looking amused. "Wanna bet?" She whispered.

I growled playfully. "Ok that's it. No bridal shower for you."

Angel laughed wholeheartedly at this that I joined her.

I sighed and peered at her face, lovingly. "God! Mahal na mahal kita Angelica. Stay by my side forever, Sweetheart." I whispered, burying my face into her shoulder.

Angel cupped my face and kissed me gently. "I will never ever leave your side." She played with my hair without taking her eyes off me. "I'm yours as long as I live, Bana ko." She chuckled and gave my lips a quick peck. "I love you."

I kissed her back, savoring the moment. "Not as much as I love you."

===========

If you are interested in my other works, may mga completed po akong books. You can check it out on another website. Myebooklounge.com. Don't forget to subscribe my username. ROugeLips. Para makita nyo kung may bago akong update. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4M 2.1M 50
[BAD BOY 3] Si Jeydon Lopez ay isang certified bad boy. Buong buhay niya ay wala siyang ginawang tama. Bisyo, bulakbol at pakikipag-away ang palagi n...
25.2M 729K 34
She was kidnapped by the mafia prince, Lander Montenegro, at the age of five. He stole almost half of her life, so it's only fair that he repays her...
4.3M 96.5K 44
COMPLETED | Y2015 - Y2021 "I'll make you fall in love with me, Apollo." "Make me fall?" Umayos ito ng upo. Nanliit ang mga mata nito. "I doubt that...
14.5M 776K 82
He's her human trophy. Carlyn doesn't care what anyone thinks of her, as long as she has Jordan Moises Herrera, her sensible and almost perfect boyfr...