Bad (Cameron Dallas fan fic)

By mytrustissues

Will the bad boy's heart change for her or break her down, better yet will she change and break his heart. Or... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Not an update
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sorry
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Honesty Hour
FINALE
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2

Chapter 38

38.2K 631 997
By mytrustissues

Katherine's P.O.V

•Day Of Carter's Birthday Party•

I awaken my eyes and feel Cameron's arm tightly griped on to my body.

"Cameron." I say trying to wake him up but he continues to snore .

"Cameron." I try again.

Still nothing.

"Cameron if you dont get up I will dumb cold water on you.". I whisper in his ear.

A smile cracks on his face but he wont open his eyes.

"Cameron either you get up or I get up and go by myself ." I say knowing his eyes would bolt open. Which they did.

"Alright now that you're up, we can start to get ready." I say about to pull the comforter off but then I feel him pull me back in to his chest and kissing me on my forehead.

"Cameron!" I laugh.

"Its to early." He says stretching one of his arms as the one lands around my shoulders.

"its 12pm and the party starts in four hours and we have to pick up Jacks from the airport and we need to get Carter's cake." I say getting him off of me.

"you're so pushy." he says getting up and checking his phone.

I laugh and go in the bathroom to take a shower. I swiftly take my time getting in the shower. I turn the knob to all the way hot so it was steaming in the shower. I grabbed my shampoo and enter it in my hair. After my shampoo is washed out I grabbed my conditioner and rubbed that all over my hair and closed my eyes as I washed it all off, I felt lips press on my back. Cameron let his lips travel down and up my back as he gripped my hips tightly. Then he took his lips to my neck and moved one hand off of my hips and with that one free hand he used it too push my hair back as he sucked my neck.

"Cameron stop." I say turning around facing him.

"I just want you." He says whispering in my ear.

"Not right now. Maybe tonight." I say reaching for the shower door.

"I'm leaving that maybe out of your sentence." He says as I grab a towel and dry my body off.

I then grab my hair dryer and plug it in to the wall and then I take my straightener and plug it. I dry my hair and then straighten my brunette hair. As I go walk in to the closet, Cameron comes out with a towel eyeing me up and down as I also am in a towel.

"Cant wait for tonight." he says bitting his lips.

"I said Maybe." I say looking for a outfit.

I picked out a strapless black and white high low dress with leather sandals. I changed and then went downstairs to cook some brunch. I cooked 4 waffles, two for me and two for Cameron. I grab two white plates that had some sort of floral design and stacked two on each plate. I grabbed syrup and drizzled it on both plates then I took the whip cream and made a smiley face.

"I smell food." Cameron says walking in the kitchen wearing jeans and no shirt.

"Here." I say handing him the plate as I start eating.

"I would say thanks but this is your job anyways." He smirks and I glare at him. We eat and then Cameron puts on a blue and black tank top.

•skips car ride to airport•

"Where the hell are they?" Cameron asks being impatient.

"There probably just getting their luggage." I say calming him down.

"I see them, their taking pictures by expensive cars." He says pointing to them.

"Oh Jacks." I say laughing because they were weirdos.

Cameron rolls down his window then shouts " HEY BOYS GET YOUR ASSES IN THE CAR BEFORE I RUN YOU OVER!"

"You're so nice." I say sarcastically

I see Jacks running to the car with their luggage with smiles. Cameron opens the trunk and they put their suitcases in the back then they got in the car sitting in the back.

"Hey Katherine." Jack G says reaching over to kiss my cheek.

Cameron glares at him

"What did you want a kiss on the cheeks too?" Jack G asks laughing while putting on his seatbelt

Cameron rolls his eyes and starts to drive.

"Where are we going next?" Jack J asks.

"Uh to get Carter's birthday cake." I say looking back at him.

"Ohh what kind of cake?" Jack J asks.

"Its a Justin Bieber cake." I say laughing.

"Nicee! what flavor?" Jack J asks.

"Um I have no clue but I think it will probably be sweet." I say turning my head back to the Jacks again.

"Sweet like you." Jack G says smirking at me.

I look over at Cameron as his jaw clenches.

"Haha thanks." I say awkwardly.

I turned on the radio to hear crazy for you by Kalin and Myles.

We get the cake and drive to the Mobli house. As we pull up the house we are blocked by bunch of crazy fangirls everywhere. A couple of cops help us clear the way so we can park.

"Why are their fan girls everywhere?" I ask.

"Carter thought It would be a fun idea to have fangirls at his party but not inside his party but still at his party." Jack J says getting out of the car.

I hear girl chanting
"Cameron,Cameron, Cameron!"

I didn't know he was this famous. Shit its like mad girls everywhere. We finally get escorted inside the building where I see Nash and Carter.

"How come all of the boys aren't here?" I ask Nash.

"They all went to go visit their parents back home." He says going in to the game room, I assumed because I saw a tennis table and fooseball.

I go to Carter and hug him and say "Happy Birthday my youngster."

"Haha thanks Katherine." He says releasing the hug.

I realize I forgot his gift so I went back outside to see the crowd again and I pushed past them to go back into the car and grab balloons and a small box that was labeled Happy birthday Carter. I went back inside to see a girl appear. She was pretty like dead on gorgeous. I felt insecure because she looked so perfect. I look over to see Cameron eyeing her but she doesn't notice. She looks at me and smiles and walks over.

"Hi i'm Madison." She says with a squeaky voice.

"Um hi i'm Katherine." I say not giving her that much attention. I feel someone put their arms around my shoulder and its Cameron.

"Hey Cameron." she says pulling him into a hug. I felt jealous and it was only just a hug.

"Hi Madison." he says starring at her eyes and she starred back.

"So Madison how do you know my boyfriend?" I ask making them stop starring at each other.

"Cameron has a girlfriend. Wow never thought I see that day and I know him just for reasons." she says poking at his chest.

I think that bitch wants to get slapped.

"Im going to go upstairs to say hi to other people." Cameron says walking away.

"Have fun." I say walking towards Nash who was playing table tennis.

"I challenge you white boy." I say picking up the paddle.

"Its on white girl." He says serving.

" Okay now the score is 17-15 and I'm winning.

"Nash you're going to lose so bad." I say about to serve.

All the sudden I heard glass shatter upstairs.

I dropped what I was doing and ran to see Cameron on the floor and glass shattered everywhere.

"Cameron are you okay?" I ask giving him a hand.

"Yeah just some crazy fan decided to throw a rock at the window but I ducked." He says getting up.

"Oh, well i'm glad you're okay." I say then watching everyone walk upstairs.

"Woah what the hell?" Carter said looking at the broken window.

"Yeah blame your fans." I say putting my hands on my hips.

" well I think we should head over to someones house because this is too crazy." Carter says putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah we should go to Cameron's house." Nash suggests.

"Yeah lets go." Cameron says.

I head downstairs to see Madison taking pictures with fans outside who probably don't like her or even know her and just want a picture because shes at the party. I see Nash and the Jacks heading out so I rush behind them and we get through a huge massive crowd and into a car. I didn't see Cameron until I looked back in the car and saw him outside holding onto Madison's hand. I turn my head away and just close my eyes. I feel someone wrap their arms around me and I look up to see Nash.

"Today is pretty cray." He says.

"Yeah it is." I say as I watch Nash go on his phone and his eyes get big as he looks at Something on twitter.

"What is it Nash?" I ask looking a his screen.

"Taylor & Matt are like fighting I guess." he says shaking his head.

"Why?" Jack J asks.

"Because Taylor claims he wasn't invited to Carter's birthday party but Matt is like their was no invitation and stuff." Nash says as he locks his phone.

"Thats stupid." Jack J says.

We get inside the house and Cameron's car still isnt here so were just setting up and brining the cake in to the kitchen. I hear the door open in the front to hear Madison laughing. I clenched my fist but unclenched them as Jerome, King Bach, Bryant, Madison, Acacia, Cameron, and Carter came in.

"Cameron your house is always beautiful every time I come." She says loudly that I hear. What the hell does she mean every time she comes. When was she here.

Cameron looks at me with a bit of guilt in his eyes. I just hide my emotions because this isn't the time for me to cause a scene at Carter's birthday.

"Ugh." Carter says looking at his phone.

"What is it?" I ask.

"well my ex Deborah was on twitter ranting how it was unfair of me not letting my fans in." he says putting his phone on the counter.

"Well that sucks but I know something that will make you feel better."

"Oh what?" He says getting excited.

I grab the Justin Bieber cake and show him. He starts laughing and I look to see Acacia making a vine and everyone crowding around me and Carter. We cut the came and then Carter screamed because apparently Justin Bieber liked Acacia's vine and he went crazy like when he reached 1mil on twitter. I grabbed Cameron's arm and took him inside the downstairs bathroom.

"Well I knew we were gonna do it but right now in the bathroom? whatever thats fine." He says trying to kiss me but I shove him off.

"Why the hell has Madison been here before?" I ask.

" well thats a funny story...."

A/N

I want to write a new Fan fic after I finish this book. So who would be a good choice?

A.Matt Espinosa

B.Nash Grier

C. Taylor Caniff

D. Cameron Dallas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
184K 7.2K 53
Sunoo feels like a third wheel at the carnival however, he comes across a familiar face, how would they impact his life? ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ : My grammar i...
798K 31.4K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
717K 13.6K 29
Sixteen year old Marley moves to Florida to live with her young Aunt Nelly. Her aunt has a beautiful to-die-for home on the beach and manages the loc...