Outcast | Moonlight Love II

By jesiwhitex

Samantha Kirk is the omega of her pack, The Black Moon pack. The punching bag, the runt, the- every negative... More

INTRODUCTION
casting
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
A/N: Cliche or not?
Epilogue #1
Epilogue #2 🔄
EXTRA SCENE | Nana Maggie
EXTRA SCENE | First Love
EXTRA SCENE | Happily Ever After... Maybe?
EXTRA SCENE | Twist of Fate
EXTRA SCENE | Saving Both
EXTRA SCENE | Kirk Girls

chapter 3

19.8K 547 26
By jesiwhitex

Dream and flashback in this chapter; I've marked where they begin.

~~~

SAMANTHA

After Mason and Melissa left me to sleep, surprisingly I did but it wasn't what I expected.

• dream •

I saw a woman in a one shoulder, long, white chiffon dress. She had dark hair like mine styled in a bun. She had my eyes and my pink lips. She smiled broadly at me.

"My little girl," she said. "How tall have you grown."

"Where am I? And who are you?" I ask.

She smiled. "You are just having a dream. I'm your mom."

"What? How are you my mom?" I ask.

"Those people who raised you aren't your biological parents." She said.

"What? Who are you?" I ask again.

"I'm Luna one of the Roman moon goddesses." Luna said. "I'm your real mom, sweetheart."

"Hold up. I'm the daughter of the Roman Goddess Luna and I never knew that?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't visit you, honey." My mom says.

"Why are you here?" I ask another question.

"You have temporarily lost your memory that's why you can't remember anything before you jumped. I will give you the flashbacks but I'm warning you right now that you are not going to like them." Luna says.

"Okay, whatever it takes. I want to remember no matter how bad they are." I confidently said.

"Okay. You may wake up someone is here to see you." My mom, Luna, said.

"Who is it, mom?" I asked.

"Why don't you figure it out yourself, baby girl." She says. She waves and walks away.

"Wait! Will I see you again!" I yelled after her.

"Of course you will, I'm your mother." She yells back.

My eyes flattered open and I came face to face with Mason. I sat up and he just stared back. He just stood there like he wanted to tell me something.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I have something to tell you." Mason said.

"What?"

"You are my mate." He says.

"What?" I say again.

I'm somewhat confused. I have no idea what a mate is.

"What's a mate again?" I ask with confusion.

"Is it said that werewolves can feel there mate or smell them. Which is true; it's how I found you. It's an instant connection between two people. Either werewolf with werewolf or werewolf with human or whatever. There is no specific way they find their mate. It will just happen when it happens. A werewolf mate is someone who forms that instant connection, that one and only person who will share their lives with. Someone who was literally made just for them. They are very protective of their mates and don't take kindly to someone trying to harm them or threaten to take them away." He explains.

"Wow." I say not really knowing what to say. He chuckles at my simple answer.

"So how did you find me? Did you feel me or did you smell me?" I asked a little curious.

"I got your scent," He says with a smile.

"Oh... what do I smell like?" I ask.

"Like strawberries." He says.

"Do you like strawberries?" I ask.

"Yeah, always did." He says.

"That's funny 'cause you smell like chocolate." I say. "I like chocolate."

He smiles. "I smell like chocolate?"

I nod. "Yeah."

"I'll leave you to rest." He informs me.

"Okay." I smile.

He walks out the door leaving me starring at the now closed door.

'He walked away from us again.' Rain says.

'What? What do you mean?' I ask.

'The day we met him and his wolf, Ryder, he rejected us for being an Omega.' Rain says.

'What's an Omega?' I ask my wolf, Rain.

'Omega Werewolves are always alone since they either got kicked out of the pack by the leader, the Alpha, or they chose to travel alone.They would usually be called 'The lone wolf'. As lone wolves, omegas tend to be weaker than alphas and betas however in certain cases omegas can be stronger than an alpha. Omegas can also start their own packs. And when they were in a pack they were the last to get stuff as in food shelter and as they where mostly treated badly by betas and alphas. Some omega werewolves can have a pack but they are still the weakest and most can't transform.' Rain explained.

'Wow that is kind of rubbish.' I state.

'Yeah, our old pack the Black Moon pack made sure that your life was a living hell. You kept my smell hidden. They don't know that you shifted.' Rain says.

'What do we do now?' I ask.

'We have to wait until you get your memory back then we figure it out.' Rain finally said.

'Okay.' I reply.

'Go back to sleep. Tomorrow will be a different day.' Rain says.

I shifted into a deep sleep.

**

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I can hear the heart monitor beeping next to me. I can also feel sparks running through one of my arms. I open my eyes and found Mason sitting next to me holding my hand.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I say sleepily.

Mason lifts his head up face me. He gives me a sleepy smile. "What? I can't come see my beautiful mate?"

I lift my eyebrow. Why should I even take this in? He did reject me, right?

"That's nice of you, Mason." I said. "Thanks."

The door opens and in comes Melissa. She looks at us taking in the scene.

"Mason, how nice to see you here!" Melissa says. I can hear a hint of annoyance, sarcasm, and fake excitement.

"Hey, Melissa!" I exclaim after seconds of uncomfortable silence.

"Hey, how's my favorite patient?" she asks.

I grin. "Great."

She smiles. "That's good 'cause you can be released today."

"Really?" I ask smiling.

"Yup," She smiles.

"That's good," Mason says cutting into our conversation.

Melissa looks at him in annoyance and puts on a fake smile. "Yes. Yes, it is."

Okay? Awkward. Something defiantly happened between them.

"So... not to be rude or anything but you guys glaring at each other is kind of awkward." I inform.

That apparently got their attention because they snapped out of their glaring. Melissa looked at me while Mason looked away.

"Sorry," Melissa said.

"Don't worry about it," I replied. "When exactly do I get out of here?"

"In the afternoon, I still need to check some things." She says.

"Oh, okay," I say.

"I'll be back later to get you. Okay?" Mason says as he gets up from the chair and letting go of my hand.

"Yah, okay," I simply said.

He nods, smiles, and walks out. No looking back.

'And there he goes again.' Rain says.

Everything started to black out.

flashback

They hate me. They will never think of me as the Alpha's daughter. I feel like I'm dying little by little. I don't have enough strength to fight back. I'm not as strong as them. I'm a simple Omega. The weak, lone wolf. I will never be enough for them. The door to my small room opens and I don't even bother to see who it is. I already know. Jason. He comes in here every night to torture me. He beats me and the most disgusting thing of all he rapes me over and over again until I'm completely broken.

"Are you ready for me?" Jason purrs into my ear.

I really felt like gagging but if I did it would go worst on me. I let him touch me, punch me, hurt me, wound me, and rape me over and over. I couldn't tell anybody. Everybody hated me. Everybody treated me like trash.

I shot up sitting on the bed. My heart was racing like if a horse had galloped a trail. Tears were cascading down my checks. Melissa came rushing in.

"Hey, what happened?" She asked.

I didn't respond I just kept crying. She came up to me and hugged me trying to console me.

"Sh. You're safe now. It's okay." She whispered. "Do you want to talk about?"

"It was just a memory flashback. My mom told me they would be painful to remember." I informed Melissa.

"Who's your mother?" Melissa asked.

"The Roman Moon Goddess, Luna." I replied.

She stepped back and looked at me in shock.

"Your mom is Luna?" she asked.

I nod. "Yeah, she told me yesterday in a dream."

"Wow, then you must be a white wolf." Melissa said.

I nod again. "Yes, I am."

"You need to start training." She said.

"That is something I always wanted but never got." I said sadly.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Didn't Mason tell you the reason he rejected me?" I ask. "I'm the Omega of the Black Moon pack."

"You remember the rejection?" she asks in shock.

"No, I don't but my wolf, Rain, does." I declared.

"Can you tell me what your flashback was about?" Melissa asks.

"Yeah of course. It was me lying down on my bed in my small room I had in the Black Moon pack house. My door opened and in came Jason one of the pack members. He would come every single night to do every bad thing he could. That included using me as a punching back, he would hurt me so much, and he would rape me over and over until I gave up fighting him." I said remembering what I saw in the flashback.

She gasped and then there was a growl in the room. I knew for sure that it wasn't Melissa. I looked behind her and saw Mason. His eyes had turned pitch black and he looked pissed off. He stormed out of the room.

Hell was catching up to me again.

~~~

Here is a little information about one of the Roman Moon Goddesses: Luna

Luna (Roman) - An ancient moon Goddess, the namesake for the Latin word luna meaning 'moon'. Her name also forms the root of the English words 'lunar' and 'lunatic'.

Hope you like my story so far and go check out I'm His Mate in my profile. Thanks. Also I found the Omega Werewolf info on this website: http://werewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Werewolf_pack

-Jesumi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 684 24
A young girl who lives a not-so-normal life in New York knows something she shouldn't. Will she find her mate, the one true person who can take her a...
594K 14.5K 28
"I dont want a weak pathetic and fat ugly mate like you. I will find another well deserving mate and Luna . Whats your full name?" "Emerald Hazen" i...
238K 5.4K 17
Sandra is what is considered to be the pack's slut but she's only ever loved, Mason, the Alpha of the Midnight Pack in Olympia. Soon, the Alpha finds...
652K 17.1K 43
Bailey Scotts just wanted to find love again. When tragedy strikes her family, they move to a small town to live with her grandparents. While there...