OUTCAST | MOONLIGHT LOVE II

By jesiwhitex

Samantha Kirk is the omega of her pack, The Black Moon pack. The punching bag, the runt, the- every negative... More

casting
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
A/N: Cliche or not?
Epilogue #1
Epilogue #2 🔄
EXTRA SCENE | Nana Maggie
EXTRA SCENE | First Love
EXTRA SCENE | Happily Ever After... Maybe?
EXTRA SCENE | Twist of Fate
EXTRA SCENE | Saving Both
EXTRA SCENE | Kirk Girls

INTRODUCTION

26.9K 420 29
By jesiwhitex

THIS STORY HAS NOT BEEN EDITED!!!
AND HAS BEEN RENAMED TO OUTCAST
(If you're seeing Rejected for Being an Omega in the following chapters please disregard it, it will be updated in the rewrites).
~ updated: 06/11/2023 ~

There are plans for a rewrite where Mason will either stay or be written out. Even if he stays, if you have read Code Blue, Samantha and Mason are an eventual death trope.

Do keep in mind that the version you are about to read is the unedited original.

The extra scenes at the end, including ones that were never shared, will be part of the rewrite!

C O P Y R I G H T

This is story is written by and fully belong to me, Jesi Mary. Please do not copy or share my story as your own.

D I S C L A I M E R

This story may be fast-paced, I apologize in advance if you get confused.

THIS STORY CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING THEMES:

Sexual Assault:
in no way, am I romanticizing this. Please do remember that all rape survivors are different and will react differently. I know for a fact you will hate Samantha's relationship with Jason (please see trauma bonding). I used my own experience with sexual molestation as a base for this story.

Murder

Trauma Bonding:
the result of ongoing cycles of abuse; the bond that is created through repeated abusive or traumatic childhood experiences with the caregiver or others (such as a partner)

S O C I A L M E D I A

Instagram: jesixmary
Email: jesixmary@gmail.com
Twitter: jesixmary
TAP by Wattpad: jesixmary
Inkitt: jesixmary
Backup Wattpad: jesixmaryxx

STARTED: AUGUST 2016

FINALIZED: FEBRUARY 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 13.9K 28
"I dont want a weak pathetic and fat ugly mate like you. I will find another well deserving mate and Luna . Whats your full name?" "Emerald Hazen" i...
782K 17.7K 30
PREVIOUSLY CALLED: Rejected, Perfected "I Greg Wilson, alpha of the Red Moon pack, reject you, Samantha Nightwing, as my mate and future Luna" he wh...
1.8K 27 27
Scarlett is the daughter of Alpha Noah and Luna Radiance of the Crescent Moon pack. Even though her status is high, people bully her because of her u...
431K 12.6K 36
Hailee a young she-wolf who wishes nothing more than to find her mate, and on her 16th birthday her wish is granted. It turns out the Alpha of her pa...