(Editing)The Light And The Da...

By Levi_is_da_wae

Hello. My name is Kayana Shiona.I am neither vampire nor human Welcome to my world. Twisted,cruel,disgusting... More

💥Chapter 1 -The Fire💥
Chapter 2 What am I?
Chapter 3 Training and Crowley
Chapter 4 More Crowley
Chapter 5 My demon
Character Info and Wiki and picture
Chapter 6- Mistake
Chapter 7- Bye Crowley. hello Lacus and Rene
Chapter 8- The Virus
Chapter 9 - Yuu and Mika
Chapter 10 - A suprise for me?
Chapter 11- Crashing Planes.
Chapter 12- Cooking with the Hyakuyas
Chapter 13- Ferid Bathory
Truth or dare
Chapter 14 - Ferid's mischief
Chapter 15 - To Germany and Russia and the Tradegy
Special
Special
Chapter 16 - To Germany and Russia and the tragedy Part 2
Chapter 17- To Germany and Russia and The Tragedy
Chapter 18 - To Germany and Russia and The Tragedy part 4
Chapter 19 - Sanguinem
Chapter 20 - Escape
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
Happy Birthday Lacus -Special
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Ferid oneshot
👑Chapter 28~👑
🔮Chapter~29🔮
🔮Chapter~30🔮
🔮Chapter~31🔮
🔮Chapter~32🔮
🔮Chapter~33🔮
Chapter ?Recap
🔮Chapter~34🔮
🔮Chapter~35🔮
🔮Chapter~36🔮
🔮Chapter~37🔮
🔮Chapter~38🔮
🍁Chapter~39🍁
Hi! A/n

Vampire Rules + Extra special

1.8K 46 3
By Levi_is_da_wae

Laws

 Vampires are forbidden from meddling with the Seraph of the End. Violation will result in imprisonment for all eternity

. Prior to the Apocalypse, vampires were forbidden from meddling with human affairs. This law was overturned once the human population became threatened, and vampires rose up to save their food supply

. Drinking blood from another vampire is taboo. Only nobles are permitted to turn a human into a vampire.

 Vampires are not allowed to use another vampire's blood to turn a human into a vampire. If they do so, both the sire and the young vampire will be subjected to imprisonment for all eternity.

And other

Sixth progenitors and above have all been turned into vampires by the First Progenitor.

Only sixth progenitors and above may attend a Progenitor Council meeting under normal conditions.
Abnormal conditions include when a lower-ranking vampire is reporting on the battlefield or a lower-ranking vampire is the vampire of highest authority in a region

Vampires (吸血鬼,, Kyūketsuki?) are an immortal, ageless race that feeds on the blood of humans. All vampires were originally humans who were turned when ingesting vampire blood although they like to pretend otherwise and look down on young vampires as "former humans."

Weaknesses-Vampires

They have immense pride and typically underestimate their human opponents or may refuse to work together with vampires of rival factions.Sunlight Exposure to UV light will create a toxin in their bodies, and vampires must wear protective gear to neutralise this effect. Otherwise, they will burst into flame. Even with the protective gear, they disdain the sunlight, but they can tolerate it.Daytime. Without protective gear, vampires are too tired to function during the day time, as shown by Ferid Bathory in The Story of the Vampire Michaela book 2.They can be killed if their heads are destroyed. One bullet will not do the job.Cursed gear and enchanted gear used by the Japanese Imperial Demon Armylimit their healing capabilitiesRemoving their heart will weaken them and begin to turn them into a demon.

....

So if you're wondering. Because Kayana is not fully a vampire she can drink from vamps and vamps can drink from her.

she can widstand the light. She is a 4th progenitor for now. But this will only be released with details in due course.

She doesn't fully trust Ferid Bathory as she gets older for her own reasons. Crowley ,on the other hand. She trusts more even thought she basically grew up with him and sometimes even addresses him as 'My King.' This will also have to do with gaining his trust.

She has a soft spot somewhere in her heart unlike most vampires

She has respect for Horn bec4ause of her beauty and politeness.

She thinks Chess is a brat.

Quote: Life. What an interesting game.

Crowley x Reader.

" Crowley-sama." I called to the vampire male .

He looked at me with his red eyes and hummed in response.

"Yes?" He asked patting my head.

"Question. Who turned you...into a vampire?" I asked hesitantly.

He smiled amused just slightly at my question. Even though his eyes showed slight regret and remourse in it .

"Why do you want to know?" He asked deciding to play a game. To mask his emotions.

"Well...just curious." I responded pathetically.

He observed my movements.

I was sitting on his desk while he read a book. I got a bit bored so I just decided that I should know more about my boyfriend. And I always wondered about his past human life.

He gave me another one of his cheeky smiles allowing his fang to show over his lips.

"And what if I don't want to tell you?" He asked playfully.

I sighed.

"Well don't then." I said and  pouted in frustration.

He always likes to tease me.

"Oh now~now~ don't get so grumpy.  It's just a sensative topic." He replied.

Sensitive topic?

"And why's that?" I asked stupidly.

"Talkitive today~ Well that day I lost my friends,loved ones and humanity. How would you feel if that happened to you?" He asked now looking me dead in the eye.

I sighed again and caressed his face gently.

"I know you tried to protect them Crowley and I know you cared about them." I said leaning my forehead aginst his still stroking his cheeks.

He's always with that smile. Even through his pains. But he's lost touch with so many emotions. He doesn't even know the reason he's upset with the murderer of his team and humanity who is non other than

"Ferid. Bathory." He muttered leaning into my gentle touch.

I nodded almost knowingly. Ferid was such a troublemaker. He was actually a friend of mine since he always knew how to entertain me. He mentioned parts about Crowley's life here and there as a joke annoying the thirteenth progenitor. And from those I gained only some fragments. Not much though.

"Thanks for telling me Crowley. I'm sorry I asked such a question." I mummbled softly getting lost in the red valley his eyes held.

He chuckled and pulled away from me, leaning his head on his chair.

"Well. I don't mind really. The past is in the past." He said nonchanantly. But I knew him too well. Beneath that sadistic  facade lurked a gentle,caring vampire. 800 years have passed. But honestly.
He still felt a little sting.

I smiled at him sadly and jumped of the table.

"You know. I always look at these eyes of yours. They stand out more than those other vampires. They're like a different shade or a whole new colour on you. Those beautiful captivating eyes." I said going to sit on his lap.

Crowley. How did I end up with him? I mean he is do damn perfect. Literally.

He stayed quiet and allowed me to compliment his features.

"And I love how your hair always smells nice. And it's always silky and smoothe."

I then opened his shirt a little more so I could trace the toned muscles on his upper chest .

" You're the definition of perfection. " I said kissing his collor bone leaving a playful lick every now and then.

I then placed a short peck on his lips.

"And your lips...." I said  pausing for a second to admire them.

I traced them with my fingers  loving the tenderness.

"Like an addiction. I don't want to stop kissing them." I muttered gliding my lips against his.

He smiled at me warmly and chuckled.

"I'm glad I found such a lovely lover,Kayana-chan.Beautiful and affectionate not to memtion strong and brave. " he complimented.

I  grinned.

"Thanks Crowley." I answered wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him again. But this time it was nice and slow. Moving in complete sync. Passionate. Savouring this moment forever.
He's my sweet lover of a vampire. Screw the traterous humans .

The war was apon us. No one knew what awaited us in the future so we made sure to enjoy the peace we had now.

I took a small breath but went right back to his lips. This time I took a farther step as to tug on his bottom lip asking for entrence.He denied of course wanting to get a little tease but I was one step ahead. I tugged his hair harshly making him hiss. I took that as the opportunity to put my tongue into his mouth .

Living in a world like this. I was lucky enough to find such a loyal partner like Crowley.

He immideately stopped me from exploring his wet cavern with his own tongue. I tried fighting for dominance but he won and had the tables turned. He was exploring mine.

He was my everything.

I broke away from the kiss and panted slightly for air licking the saliva of his lips slowly

"You know." I muttered pecking his nose.

"Know what?" He asked.

"I love you. And I will be bye your side forever." I finished.

He smirked.

"Yes. I know you will  and....I love you to."

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 3.9K 25
[Owari no Seraph AU: Mika x Yuu | Boy x Boy] Around the age of 6, Yuu had lost his best friend, Mikaela, during a kidnapping incident. Both of them...
146K 2.8K 24
My first story so please don't give me crap and I don't own anything
1K 145 30
Most people assume Miu is a timid, shy girl, but actually she's quite a down to earth kind of gal. She grew up in the Hyakuya orphanage alongside wit...
483K 19.3K 26
[[[[COMPLETED]]]] You're Ferid's personal blood slave when you first meet Mikaela Hyakuya, and you two instantly become friends. He offers for you to...