Sweet Like Chocolate (Lauren...

Od Eclipse_Jauregui

❤️❤️ Více

Wake up
A Red Flag part 1
The Bride At The Bar
I Should've Lied
Differnce attracts
Exposed
HitchHiker
The Artist
Unknown number
Booed
Booed (2)
A Mistake
Rich Blood
Alive. Over And Over Again
R.I.P
Murder
Why I Did It
Why I did it (2)
Tragic Wedding Day.
A Mistake (2)
DM's
Friday The 13th
Friday The 13th (2)
The Sitter
Hello Again
Robotic
Love/hate
Out of the Ordinary Christmas Present.
Merry Christmas Long Time No See
A Red Flag (2)
Homesick
Poker
Happy Independence Day!
MCLTNS (2)
Escape
She loves him, she loves me not
Principal Jauregui
Secret
Where Lauren Takes You On Dates
How You And Lauren Meet
Defending You
Sorry Not Sorry (2)
Ghost
Strangers
Strangers (2)
Love me or Leave me
Strangers (3)
Requests
Secret (2)
2 truth and 1 lie
She loves him, She loves me not (2)
Connected
She loves him, She loves me not (3)
Back Home
Gif
🏳️‍🌈
Gif
Gif
Gif
Gif
Gif
Gif
Gif
Jealous
Jealous (2)
Rich Blood (2)
She Loves Him, She Loves Me Not (4)
Strangers (4)
Strangers (5)
Gif
The Struggles Of Being A Lawyer
Strangers the book
Risking It All
Healing
Tapes
Everything Will Be Ok
MCLTNS (3)
My Therapist
My Therapist (2)
New Book
Sleeping with a celebrity leads to
Going To A Lauren Jauregui Concert On Valentine's Day Leads To...
Happy Independence Day (2)
Requests
Robotics (2)
Locked Doors
Another World
Nightmare (Gif)
Gif
Time Travel (Gif)
Time Travel (2)
Everything Will Be Ok (2)
She Loves Him, She Loves Me Not (Final)
VIVI
You Belong To Me
C Stands For Cheater
You Belong To Me (2)
Back Home (2)
The Dark Web
Love Struck Vampiers
Water
LxJ
New Book
Self Love
Small Talk
Teaser
???
New Book
Baby
New Book
Stuck
New Book
Ally
Soon
How To Love The Lonely
New Book
New Book
New Book

Sorry Not Sorry

2.8K 114 18
Od Eclipse_Jauregui

"3 years ago I went to an all-girls high school. I got bullied by almost everyone there, because of the way I looked and the way I acted...you see I'm not going to say I was fat but I wasn't skinny and I guess it wasn't acceptable at my school so they bullied me.

I left because it got so bad...when I left I decided to do something with myself...I started exercising and meditating to clear my mind....I started getting involved with the environment and in my free time I started to write songs and produce my own music with the help of my uncle Jon...and now I'm here...I Uh just want to say thank you to my uncle and my best friend Camila for being here for me when no one else was" I paused waving at the two sitting next to each other. "I also want to thank all the girls who bullied me...because without them I wouldn't have got the motivation to do what I love...I wouldn't be here right now. And I want to thank all of me y/fb/n (your fan base name) for being there for me and never leaving my side...and voting for me thank you all and thank you for this beauty I love you all!" I chuckle before grabbing a hold of my dress and walking off stage.

I walked back to my seat and sat down. "Holy fuck y/n this is your 5th award!" Camila smacks my arm "I know it's amazing right I'm starting to run out of speeches" I chuckled "You're Like Beyoncé 2.0" she chuckles I roll my eyes "Don't compare me to her I'm not on her level"

"I'm proud of you y/n"

"Thanks, Jon" I gave him a hug.

After like 20 minutes of watching different celebrities get their rewards and perform a specific Duo caught my attention.

They had just won best group/duo award.

Camila grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Interlocking our fingers together as I watched the two familiar girls walk on stage.

"Mila?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are they- how are they?"

"I don't know" the two girls walked in front of the mic. "Oh my god this is so unbelievable I can believe we won this" the blonde speaks into the mic with a smile on her face. "We really don't have a speech because we weren't expecting this award but Uh, I want to say thank you to my mom and dad and all of my Siblings" she smiles "without you guys I probably wouldn't be up here"

"Don't forget our fans! You all are so special to us and I'm so overjoyed to be up here..of course, I want to thank my family as well. I remember sitting in my room with Dinah and writing little songs and performing it to our families....and now we're actually here on stage holding this award and god this is just...it feels like a dream" the brunette chuckles "um I just it was always our dream to receive an award and share our music the world and we accomplished that...I can finally die happy" she laughs at her own joke grabbing onto Dinah hand.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you so much for this we love you" the wave at the huge crowd as everyone started to clap.

"Dinah and Lauren? Wait are those the girls who bullied you in high school?" She whispers in my ear. "Yeah" I looked at her. She twisted her face. "You want me to handle this?! I'll handle this! I'll sue them! I'll-" she stands up I quickly grabbed her hand pulling her down "I don't want you to do anything...let's just ignore them...if we bump into them then" I trailed off "then say a quick hello and walk away"

Camila huffs crossing her arms over her chest. "Fine I won't try anything but if one of them say anything to you...or even smile in your face I'm going off" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever"

"Girls you have to get backstage and get dressed for your performance" I glanced at Camila "let's go"

We stood up and went backstage and into my dressing room. We decided to share.

Camila had just released a hit single called Havana and of course she wanted to share it with me by featuring me in the song along with Young Thug"

"Do you think I'll win a award tonight?" Camila asked me turning to me. "Of course you will...you came so far if you don't I will steal one for you" she chuckles "yeah but they have 2 more awards to give out...I'm only nominated for one and I'm going against you"

"I'll tell you what?"

"If I win I'll let you have the award...and if you win I'll take you out to eat" she raises an eyebrow.

"That doesn't seem fair"

"What doesn't?"

"Both Of them...I'm not going to take your award it's your win....and if I win I don't want you buying something to eat, I would like to take you out" I shrug "I like what I said....but if you don't take the award...which I might not win because there others celebrities Im still going to take you out because you deserve it" she smiles at me.

"Alright"

We quickly got dressed, the hair dressers did our make up and hair. After about 20 minutes we were done.

"Holy fuck I think I'm going to puke," Camila says holding her stomach as we walked towards the stage. I grabbed her hand "you got this ok...you're just nervous"

"Yeah no shit y/n" she speaks looking around I cupped her face making her look at me. "You got this...nothing is going to go wrong. We're going to kill it out there I promise...just takes some deep breaths and count down from 10" she nods I kissed her forehead. I looked around to see the two girls staring at us, I quickly pulled my hands away from Camila.

And cleared my throat. "Ok"

I didn't need any more people thinking we're dating. Well I mean everyone thinks we are, including a bunch celebrities. But that's besides the point. It's Just weird.

Camila and I are a huge ship. And I hate it. At first, I thought it was cute but now every single thing We do like hold hands, kiss cheeks, hug longer than usual people just assume we're dating.

Two of my relationships ended because of the ship. It's just mad annoying.

"Ok you girls are on in 5" I turned to Camila "1" she whispers. She opens her eyes and smiles at me. "I'll see you on stage"

She nods. I walk under the stage as she walked on stage. The curtains were up so she didn't have to worry about anyone seeing her.

Basically how everything going to go, Camila going to start by singing her verse, walking down some stairs and doing the usual routine. I'm going to come from under the stage by jumping up and singing my verse. Then Camila and I are going to do a little dance break. Which is going to lead her off the stage and the new song that I'm releasing tonight is going to start playing and everything going to go great. Hopefully.

I fixed my top as the music started to play. I took a breath as I heard Camila voice.

"Havana, ooh na-na
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na
He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na
Oh, but my heart is in Havana
There's somethin' 'bout his manners
Havana, ooh na-na"

The song went on and everything went great. I did my part nailing all of the dances moves which were pretty easy since we're basically just rotating our hips most of the times. I only thing on my mind was my new songs, what if no one likes it.

Soon Camila song was over she quickly pulls me into a hug and kissed my cheek "good luck uck" she whispers running off as the light started to flicker, which was part of the performance. The music mixed in with Camila's a bit then you could finally hear my beat.

My heart thumped in my chest as I begin to sing.

Now I'm out here looking like revenge
Feelin' like a ten, the best I ever been
And yeah, I know how bad it must hurt
To see me like this, but it gets worse

This song is super relatable. Growing up. It was super hard for me I hardly had any friends. I got treated so badly and I was extremely insecure. I'm more confident now, I'm happy now. So many people from school have already tried reaching out to me saying sorry and all of that bullshit. Tonight I show them that I can give two fucks about their apologies.

Soon my performance was done. It went extremely well. Surprisingly I didn't bust my ass dancing in heels. thank god.

I walked off stage. Camila greeted me and pulled me into a huge hug "oh my god that was amazing! Now I know why you wanted it to be a surprise!" I chuckled "it's really that good?"

She nods her head "Yes! It's not even good it's fantastic!"

"Ok, now I know you're lying" I playfully rolling my eyes "no I agree with it surely was fantastic" we turn to see "Lauren" licking my lips I gave her a small smile. "Uh Thanks that means a lot"

I glance at Camila to see her glaring at her. "I'm Lauren it's really nice to meet you, Camila, I'm a big fan not as big as Dinah but yeah" Lauren reaches out to shake Camila's hand.

Camila hums crossing her arms over her chest "I wish I could say the same" she walks past the girl leaving us alone. Lauren's cheeks turn red with embarrassment. She quickly drops her arms rubbing her forearm.

"I Uh nice seeing you again y/n it's been awhile right?" I stared at her and nodded slowly. "I have to go" I speak she nods "before you go...I know I shouldn't ask this but can I get a picture with you? Just one?"

I hesitated at first but nod she smiles pulling her phone out and going to her camera. She lifts her arm up and wrapped her arm around me. "Can I kiss your cheek"

It would be rude if I said no "sure" she places her lips on my cheeks as I did my famous duck lips. She snaps the picture. "Thanks y/n"

I shrug "no problem"

I then walked away.

I found my seat next to Camila. Laying my head on her shoulder. "I can't believe she came up to you! Please tell me she apologized" I shook my head "What a bitch"

"She did ask for a picture" I lift my head up "and you took one with her?"

"Yeah it would've been rude if I did, I don't need anyone spreading rumors about me being rude to my fans again" she sighs "it always be the ones from school who wants to kiss your ass" she shakes her head.

"Wipe that lipstick off your cheek" she grabs a napkin out her bag and starts to wipe it off just when a camera turned in our direction. "Jesus Camila y/s/n is going to be trending again" I rolled m eyes "sorry"

We brought our attention back to the front. "And the nominees for the best pop song is!"

~ Friends by Justin Bieber

~Havana by Camila Cabello

~Touch by Little Mix

~Angel by D&L

~Shape of you by Y/n y/l/n

"And the winner is....." Camila grabs my hand squeezing it. I stared straight ahead biting my lip.

"CAMILA CABELLO!" Camila cover her mouth with her hand and looks over at me I let out a chuckle. "Go up there!" She fans herself standing up. "Come with me please!"

She grabs my hand pulling me up. She hugged a couple of people before grabbing me again and pulling up on stage. She walks over the mic. "Oh. my. gosh. I can't believe this...this is honestly so unreal wow ok" she turns to me I give her a thumbs up.

"Ever since I was a little kid my dream was to become a star and share my passion for music...I started off on YouTube. I had no friends to support me and it was extremely hard...then Y/n somehow found me and she contacted me and here I am" she pauses "I wouldn't be here if it was for you y/n and I'm honestly so happy that I get to share this experience with you" she looks back at me I smiled at her.

I could feel myself getting emotional...she has come a long way and I'm honestly glad I get to share this moment and grow up with her.

I brought my knuckle to my eye wiping the small tear as she continued "I just want to thank all of you for this award. I'm very grateful for this...Iwant to thank my parents and all of my Camilizers for being here for me I love you all thank you!!" She walks over to me I pulled her into a hug.

"Congratulations Mimi" I whispered in her ear "thank you so much"

The Awards show soon ended we were on our way back home. Camila didn't want me to take her out to eat since she was extremely tired so I promise to take her out Tomorrow.

I order some pizza and picked out a movie for the two of us.

We were now in our onesie, Camila's head was on my lap staring straight ahead at the tv.

I was on my phone on Twitter when I got a notification.

@laurenjauregui followed you

@dinahjane followed you

@laurenjauregui: omg met the famous @y/t/n tonight  I'm crying I got to kiss her 😭

*Picture attached*

I rolled my eyes.

@dinahjane: LUCKY! I MISSED HER

I threw phone down. This is too much.

"What's wrong?" Camila asks looking up at me "nothing" she opens her mouth to speak but someone knocks on the door.

"Finally the pizza guy is here!"......

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

35.3K 1.3K 5
102K 2K 28
I suck at descriptions lol #1 IN LAUREN JAUREGUI- May 1st, 2020
365K 10.8K 148
Feel free to give me any suggestions.