(Editing)The Light And The Da...

By Levi_is_da_wae

Hello. My name is Kayana Shiona.I am neither vampire nor human Welcome to my world. Twisted,cruel,disgusting... More

💥Chapter 1 -The Fire💥
Chapter 2 What am I?
Chapter 3 Training and Crowley
Chapter 4 More Crowley
Chapter 5 My demon
Character Info and Wiki and picture
Chapter 6- Mistake
Chapter 7- Bye Crowley. hello Lacus and Rene
Chapter 8- The Virus
Vampire Rules + Extra special
Chapter 10 - A suprise for me?
Chapter 11- Crashing Planes.
Chapter 12- Cooking with the Hyakuyas
Chapter 13- Ferid Bathory
Truth or dare
Chapter 14 - Ferid's mischief
Chapter 15 - To Germany and Russia and the Tradegy
Special
Special
Chapter 16 - To Germany and Russia and the tragedy Part 2
Chapter 17- To Germany and Russia and The Tragedy
Chapter 18 - To Germany and Russia and The Tragedy part 4
Chapter 19 - Sanguinem
Chapter 20 - Escape
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
Happy Birthday Lacus -Special
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Ferid oneshot
👑Chapter 28~👑
🔮Chapter~29🔮
🔮Chapter~30🔮
🔮Chapter~31🔮
🔮Chapter~32🔮
🔮Chapter~33🔮
Chapter ?Recap
🔮Chapter~34🔮
🔮Chapter~35🔮
🔮Chapter~36🔮
🔮Chapter~37🔮
🔮Chapter~38🔮
🍁Chapter~39🍁
Hi! A/n

Chapter 9 - Yuu and Mika

2.6K 59 11
By Levi_is_da_wae

Kayana pov

(THIS IS WHEN THE HYAKUYA'S WERE IN THE CITY)

I yawned and stretched. Today was supposed to be when I meet Lest but I don't know if he's still coming..
I got out of my bed and dressed into my noble attire.

Yes. If you didn't guess before. I was a noble.

I was not stronger than Krul. Just slightly stronger than Ferid for nowWe all know we have limits. I have mine and he's been around for 2000+ years so he's a more experienced fighter.

My attire was the purple top and the white pants with gold rings on it . There was a grey belt-like pattern on the middle part if my top and the sleeves were boot-leg like. It wasn't too fancy. All that made it stand out was the necklace from Ferid and the earings from Crowley amd the fabric. One of the finest.

The reason I had to meat with Lest was because for what? I don't know or care.

After putting on my black and gold heels(The main colour is black but there are lines and striped gold patterns on then topped of with two golden hoops)

I exited my room in Ferid's one hellova mansion amd proceeded towards the grand kitchen.

It was just so extravagant. As in everything. All details of this palace has a fine touch to it. It made every part stand out.Ferid went waaaay over the top with this place.

How he even got this built . Only Chickens know.

"Kayana-chan!!!" A familiar voice exclaimed running towards me like a little child,slicing off my thoughts. This happend every time.

I looked at the tall male blankly.

Not this again.

He then jumped on me and I simply caught him. With a struggle. I'm smaller but I have strength just not for this.

"How's my king doing?" I asked with a small smile but just a small one.

He grinned.

"Oooooh. You still call me that!How cute!!" He mused flicking my fore-head making me lose balance and fall.

"Ouch." I muttered disposing of that trashy King of mine with an annoyed grunt.

He laughed and picked me up.

"Sorry sorry. I just love that expression~Anyway I'm fine darling~What are you doing up?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and yanked his bangs harshly making him pout and put me down.

"I was heading out for a walk."

"Oh you were~ By yourself?" He asked .

I nodded.

"I'll have Lacus and Rene follow you." He said.

"No thanks. I'll go by myself." I responded.

"Hm. Well of you insist. " he shrugged...

"Stay safe my darling~" He added hugging me tightly again. I had to pry him off. Like literally cut his hand off to escape. I learnt the ways of Krul.

"Yeah yeah. Bye bye now Ferid." I said walking away. And like the bipolar creep he is he just caught his hand and replied

"Bye bye~ and be quick. I need some of your blood~" He said.

"Mhm. Okay. I'll be back." I mumbled. I then got out of his embrace . For the second time- Yes. He hugged me again even after I cut off his arm-and walked away from him.

I had to walk throught the whole mansion and guards asked if I wanted to be escorted but I declined. It was a 'me' day. A day where I can relax. No Ferids and no Crowleys to dirty-talk any crap. No Chess' to annoy my soul. Well I guess I have my everyday girl talk with Horn so...

Anyway some of my discussions

What get's me is that. Most of these vampires are either hot or cute. But then there is Ferid and Crowley who are beyond those words.
I have not seen Lest before so I don't know.

Of course I don't say everything I think.
Then there are Lacus and Rene who are quite attractive. Some female vamps have some hard times containing themselves around them but they're lower class vamps . Females are rivals though. Some are beautiful and ai don't want bae to get stolen.

Again. I don't say everything I think.

Rene doesn't really care about them and well Lacus. He just toys around to see how bad they mess up and then he makes fun off them. Yeah...he's kinda cruel...but fun...

Hiya Kayana-chan!!!

????Kazu??????

Yup!

Kazu...why do you sound so....happy....

Aww~is it bad to be happy?

Um....no...I think?

Right.....Anyway I have great news!

Oh. You do. This can't be good...

Oh stop being grouchy and listen.

Urgh. Ok what.

Nothing.

?????

......

!?!?!?!?Die

I'm already dead....

....

....

"Oi Vampire scum!Watch it!" A little boy growled angrily . I brought myself back to the real world and then studied closely as the scene before me played out.

A little boy obviously probally about the age of 9 . Messy Raven black hair and hypnotizingly beautiful green eyes. A small nose and build in livestock uniform accompanied by another boy with captivating blonde hair and breathtaking blue eyes. Aww a cutoe pie and a munchkin.

The greenhaired one sent a glare to the way of a city guard who had thrown down a little girl and kicked her aside harshly and then growling at her to stay out of their way .

That was the world now. It has changed drastically. It's now to the point where the humans. Who used to be the supreme rulers,have now become the animals. The slaves and underdogs. For some people and children out there a few times ago. This is how they were treated. But the disgusting masters of them are dead now and so the slaves were put out of their misery. Now you look around and see they never will escape. If they do it will all be for nothing. The four horsemen of john will probally mercilessly murder them. But here they get treated like trash.

But I can't really do anything. They are getting shelter and all. It's not really my choice to tell the queen or any other noble.

'Hey. Let these children go in the real world so they can die.'

That's basically what it means to let them go.

The vampire took up the green eyed boy and began to choke him despite the pleads of blondie. This is where the vamps take it too far.

I strotted up to the vampires and called out to them.

"Hey you two. What's going on?" I asked looking at the guards with an innocent face.

They turned to me and bowed still holding the boy.

"M'lady. This kid was causing a scene so we had to put him in his place." He explained slightly frightened by my sudden appearance.

I have made myself a reputation. Defying me will surely get you in some serious trouble. So it's best you don't mess with me.

I approached him and the boy glared at me.

"Put me down you disgusting blood sucker!You know you kicked that girl!!You bastard!!" He yelled in anger.

I looked at the scene. The blonde boy looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Please don't harm him. He's just an idiot." He said.

I sighed.

"You can hand him to me fellas. And be a little more gentle with the children,for me.okay." I said sweetly batting my eyelashed like a certain teacher from a class of 3-E.

They nodded and handed him over to me. I see that blush though...

There comes the little worrior.

He gave me a dirty look and growled.

"Stop treating us like weaklings!!" He shouted in frustration.

"Y-yuu stop." His friend scolded worriedly. That poor little boy.

I sighed.

"Hey. You need to calm down. I'll see it that those guards get punished for what they did ok. But if I weren't there you could have gotten yourself killed ." I said giving him a soft look.

Something about him. Just grabs my attetion.
Do I know him..

He scoffed at me.

"I was gonna kick his ass. And I'll do the same to you!!"

I stared wide-eyed as he thrashed about in my arms.

I placed him down and he still glared at me

What's this kid's problem?

I turned to the blonde instead.

"Little one. What's your name?" I asked sitting down on the floor.

He grinned almost nervously.

"Mikaela Hyakuya and he's my family Yuichiro Hyakuya!" He said enthusiasctically. I know he's faking it. But I wouldn't say anything.

I nodded at him.

"He seems like a handful." I muttered acting like I knew this boy for ages.

"Oi Mikaela stop talking t-to that scum!" He yelled yanking the blonde away roughly

"I'm a human. Thank you very much." I spat sassily.

He growled.

"Then why are you called 'M'lady' and dressed up in a noble uniform!?" He yelled.

"Because...I'm um...an important human..." I lied.

He looked at me.

"Bullshit!"

Oh my word. His language is so foul.

"Ugh. Goddamit. Stop being rude I'm a noble for chocolate's sake." I cried drammatically almost wanting to murder that bloody disrespectful bastard of a child.

"I don't give a shit!"

"Yuu-chan!!!" Mikaela screeched in horror.

I gasped.

"What the heck!Mr.Hyakuya I saved your life!Have at least a little bit of respect." I said angrily. Urghhh

"Shut up!!Y-you monster!!"

I looked shocked.

"Sorry!Sorry!!Yuichiro stop it!She's a noble and a pretty girl who saved you. I don't know what has gotten into you but you need to stop!Y-y-you're g-gonna get killed" Mikaela screeched.

I got up.

"Ugh. So much for a quiet walk."
"It's fine. He obviously doesn't like me. I'll be on my way now." I said walking away.

I'm used to it.

Other than the nobles , Ferid and Crowley-Who is in another districet

I've always been lonely. I try talking to the kids but they just never seem to want anything to do with me. Nothing at all. Thank goodness for Lacus and Rene.

But still...how would it feel to be human?To have a friend.

But that doesn't matter. I don't care.

Really?Sure doesn't seem like it.

Shut up Kazu. I'm not in the mood.

I don't care. The fact is that you let a mere human make you want to cry and that's pathetic.

Well I'm sorry .*sarcasm*

Ugh. Whatever Kayana just stop the sulking.

I hadn't even noticed I was crying.

My eyes sweating!Just stop.

Your weak. Stop being weak.

Your annoying. Stop annoyimg me. I have feelings yah know! And who are you to speak. I know you're lonely. Locked up in there for eternity!So don't try actin' all tough and stuff!!

As if.

I know already. So don't lie to me Kazu.

I will possess you one day.

...

I groaned in frustration. Maybe I should have let that shitbag die.

I sighed and wiped my eyes. Being a vampire for most of my life and a human at the same time. It sucked. I didnt even know then. And wait....

That name...

Yuichiro....green eyes.......

Black hair.....

Could it be?

No. No. No.

So it finally sunk in.

My chest began to feel heavy...
And heavier.

Layers of lonliness and despair suddenly appeared.

I t-thought he died...because I left him...

And he called me a scum and a bloodsucker. And he didn't even remember...me....

I mean I didn't recognise him at first....but....

Ugh!It's all so confusing. I shouldn't be affected. I never had any friends besides Ferid and Crowley or Lacus and Rene. I've always been lonely and everyone always left me in the end.
But that's life righ?
Cruel.

...

I walked up the stairs to Ferid's mansion.

The guards opened the doors immediately and I entered without muttering a single word. The glare and aura I gave off was intense enough to cut with a knife. No one at that time would dare to approach me or talk to me unless they wanted their heads hung up on a wall.

My heels clicked with every step I made . I was just in a mood. And for what?I didn't even know!!

As soon as I stood infront of the familiar pair of doors with two pairs of guards at the sided I looked at them and the maids also.

"Leave for a while please." I commanded.

The nodded and left without a single objection.

I opened the door slightly and stepped in.

If you think my day was bad. Well.

Let's just say. This had me in a faze.

This is why I should knock and enter.

Maybe then I would not have to see this.

The extemely attractive noble was shirtless and water was scattered along his chest and the zip for his pants was down revealing his shorts. His pants was hangling loosely on his hips with only his hand barely holding it up while his hair was dripping wet. And he stood up combing a hand through his wet hair which with movement made his pants drop lower.

His towel had been placed on the bed and he was humming happily as he parted his silver strands flawlessy.

I couldn't help but stare slightly. I've seen him fully unclothed before. Many times but that was when I was younger. Right now. I'm older and well um. Um. Ummmmmm....dammit. Someone please help me I need help.

You are one hellova pervert.

K-kazu. I-i'm n-not.

I know what you're thinking Kayana.

Well he is hot. So what do you expect.

Well. I can't disagree but anyway. You better look away before he sees you or he'd tease the living daylight out of you.

...

All systems call for backup. I repeat all systems call for backup. Data load failed please restart .error code -827s7d6ywjs7sbsjxux7xhsbsusbwuh22uvwheis8s7sysjsnsja

"Oh Kayana-chan!!Hi~what a pleasant surprise~" he sang happily. Completely ignoring the fact that he was basically half stripped.

I almost got a nosebleed like oh my gosh. Maybe a lite teensy peek.... His abs and wow. That's one toned chest and damn. Too much to handle.

I facepalmed big time. I'm sure I have a dent in my head now. I hate life. Let me sit in a hole and cry to death please. I already got dissed by an ex-friend.

"U-um. Maybe I should come back..." I said akwardly. I then looked at the wall with an uncomfortable gaze.

"Nop. Just wait for a second or two. You act like you've never seen me like this before~" he teased with a sly smirk.

He then pulled me into a hug. What was he thinking!!

I then face-palmed. Again. Now I have a crack and a dent in my skull.

"..."

"Whatever just hurry up." I grumbled pushing him away and lying down on his bed. Dying slowly . Consumed by depression and trust issues.

I hate my life.

"Ok ok~"

...

"Now. What was it that you wanted?" He asked sitting down on the edge of his bed.

I sighed.might as well forget that fiasco.

"I met a kid who used to be my friend ,today. But seeing as almost all humans hate vamps. I totally got shut down and for some reason. I feel affected." I stated plainly.

He blinked twice.

"Explain again fully." He said lying down.

I sighed.

"When I was younger, I used to go back to out to the human territory. I saw a boy with rare emerald green eyes so I decided maybe I'd find out a little more. Turns out his dad used to abuse him so I decided to befriend him and help him through his troubles. One day I met up with him but he didn't seem to want to be my friend anymore...he saw my fangs. I felt upset and I didn't go back for a while. I went back. He wasn't there and his mother was dead. I thought he was also....but I saw him....I did.Yuichiro. that was him."

"But. He did it again. Said those harsh words and again,I felt bad."
I said sniffling.

"So basically. You feel hurt?" He asked amused.

I nodded grimly.Was he even taking this serious?

"Well~I never thought you'd say that." He noted and started chuckling. He then closed his eyes for some time.

I groaned and shot him an angry look.

"Well I said it just now."

He smiled wickedly and opened his eyes. His beautiful red eyes.

"Remember Kayana-chan. They are just livestock. The lambs we prey on. Nothing more." he said with a ravenous glint in his blood,red gemstone-like eyes.

"The humans are traitors to their own kind and are greedy. Amusing yet disgusting at the same time."

"I'm a human two you know!!"

"I know~ I know~ but only partially." He replied smoothly.

"And I know you'll always be loyal to me.right?" He stated.

"Yes I will. You are my King.. " I said hugging him as he surprisingly comforted me but really? How can I trust Ferid fully. Maybe he really doesn't care about me? What if....I'm just a toy? He'd toss me away when he's bored eith me or hurt my feelings....I'm a progenitor...so he can't really kill me but I've grown to love him so much. It really would hurt me drastically.

"But still. I thought he died...I though th-

He cut me off my placing his finger on my lips.

"Hush now my love. You're stressing yourself out unnecessarily." He cooed.

"There's no fun in that!" He added.

I sighed still unsettled.

"Tell me Ferid." I said tugging on his collar. I lose my composure every ovce in a while. But that's ok. I need to know the truth.

He gazed down and replied

"Tell you what?" He promted.

"Are you sure that I can depend on you?Are you sure you'll be there for me? Would you abandon me like you do to the toys you lose interest in?" I asked almost desparately,but I kept a neutral expression. If he senses my desperation,I wouldn't know what he'd do.

He didn't answer but rather stared instead.

"Ferid please. Answer me." I cupped his cheeks with my hand and pulled him to my eye level.

"Can I really depend on you?"

...
This is where I crossed the line.

"My love. You aren't a toy to me. Why would you ever think that?Hasn't it been obvious enough!" He said slowly. His seemed to have a meaning deeper than what it came out as.Oh no. Is he mad?

"I've shown you all these signs of affection and allowed you the life just as I have and spoilt you to bits and pieces! And this is what you ask?"

He gave a blank stare,the one he does when concentrating on nothing in particular. The few moments he doesn't have that shupid smile or grin.

I retreated my arms but he caught them and yanked them roughly.

"What is it that you need to understand?What? My patience is running thin. I haven't the time to waste. If you insist on being a toy in my games then go right ahead. Have you even considered the amount of affection I have given you? It's almost as if your human side is taking over." He spat. Painfully ,that shot a dagger through my heart.

More tears. More. They kept coming. His words cut deeper than any knife or weapon could. They make you feel horrible. Was it all for nothing? Really. All this pain from one thing. Emotions. The sentences may seem as one thing but they have deeper meaning to them.

I didn't mean to upset him. I was just insecure.

"I d-didn't mean to upset you Ferid."

"Forgive me."

"Have my blood if it will have you satisfied a-and I did. I did notice, I just..."

"Is it my bad reputation? Oh don't get me wrong, I do use false affection to win over the hearts of my victims but what fun is there in killing you? You're entertaining and you understand me to a certain extent."
???

I tried offering my blood again but.

"I don't want it. I just want you to understand that I actually care about you. Don't hurt me like that. I don't like it,not from you Kayana-chan. Do I have to be more intimate for you to see that you aren't like them?"

I shook my head.

"N-no."

"Then get it in your head dear~"

And bipolar switch to happy.

Of course. Cause everything to you is a game...but...at least he's nice to me.

"I have a guest coming over. Remember you had to attend a meeting with me~Well it's in a few so go get ready for me and forget that human. " he said getting cold at the end.

I sighed..for the 828282nd time that day.

"Okay my king. I will...."

"Good girl~"

"I'll kill you if you treat me like a puppy again."

"Sorry. I keep forgetting you're stronger than me.Not"

"Ugh. Ferid !"

"Just kidding just kidding."

I need a manual to understand him. My brain isn't enough.

...................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428 9 16
I give full credit of the Owari no Seraph/ Seraph of the End anime to the creators of the manga and anime. Please support the original release. I ALS...
146K 2.8K 24
My first story so please don't give me crap and I don't own anything
102K 2.4K 17
Yuichiro is rescued by Mikaela and is taken to safety but now is in some danger just by being near Mika. I'm basing this off on chapter 36 of Seraph...
5.8K 253 18
[Book written & Cover by: ShioNagisa] LABELED MATURE FOR: -PROFANITY/STRONG LANGUAGE. -MAY have some descriptions of wounds and lots of violence. A...