The Crow Re-seen COMPLETED

By AraStorm2014

After having an epic year so far, cousins Erica and Shelby are looking forward to the Halloween ball in New Y... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (Finale)

Chapter 18

23 3 0
By AraStorm2014

The crow is flying over the city and is keeping an eye out, the bird looks down and see's T-bird and Skank, who seem to be arguing as they walk down a back-alley.

The bird lands on some over-head wire, perches and watches them closely.

"Whatever man," T-bird huffs, "turned TinTin into a fuckin' voodoo doll."

The two men are silent for two seconds before they get in each other's faces and start dancing and shouting, "FIRE IT UP, FIRE IT UP, FIRE IT UP!"

Skank is still shouting as T-bird starts walking further down the alley looking rather bored.

A moment or two later they are standing outside a shop, the sky is dark, the pavement wet and light rain falling from the sky. Skank looks at T-bird gleefully.

T-bird places his hands up for a second, "Smokes and beers," rolling his eyes, "that's it." He tells Skank.

Skank heads for the shop and T-bird heads for his car over the other side of the street.

Once in the shop, Skank starts grabbing more than what he came in for, people are staring at him in disbelief, the shop assistant knows he won't be paying for it but can't do anything about it.

T-bird closes the door of his car, lights a cigar, takes a deep breath and waits for Skank.

The crow lands on his car bonnet, T-bird stares at the bird curiously.

Erica appears from the backseat and places a gun to T-bird's head before he can do anything.

"Who the fuck you supposed to be?" T-bird asks, still with the cigar in his mouth.

Erica reaches over, taking the cigar from his mouth, "I'm your passenger," almost growling, "now drive."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 10K 37
"Suddenly, I found our faces so close together, I could feel his warm breath caressing my face. It smelt slightly of mint, and an undercurrent that w...
1.5K 87 41
"Love is not a force between a mind and a body, but a force between two hearts..." But what happens when there are three hearts involved? One that b...
1K 138 42
It's been five years since Kai's life was completely turned upside down, but he is extremely grateful for the things that have happened. The deaths n...
20.3K 408 10
I do not own any of The Crow Characters I only own my oc and her shitty parents Rock singer Eric Draven and his fiancée Shelly are brutally killed th...