The Geek and The Bad Boy

By J3unkie_

" Come on Mir give us a chance I want you to be mine hold you in my arms forever to make you happy and just l... More

Authors note
Chapter 1: Tutor (Edited kind of)
Chapter 3: Opening Up (edited)
Chapter4: Improvement Well Almost (edited)
Chapter 5: Detention (edited)
Chapter 6: Good Evening (Edited)
Chapter 7: Knowing More (Edit)
Chapter 8: Hanging out
Chapter 9: Hiding
Chapter 10: Missing and Found
Chapter 11: Recovery
Chapter 12: Surprise
Chapter : 13 The date
Chapter 14: Cemetery (Edited)
Chapter 15: Couples?
Chapter16: Girls night out
Chapter 17: Fun day
Chapter 18: Bad
Chapter 19: Start
Chapter 20: Talking things out
Chapter 21: Meet and Do
Chpater 22: Hanging out with Esly
Chapter 23: Small Date
Chapter 24: What?
Chapter 25: Waiting
Chapter 26: Time Passing
Chapter 27: Warped Tour
Chapter 28: What's next?
End :3
Last message

Chapter 2 : Partners (edited)

149K 2.9K 1.1K
By J3unkie_

            (Mir’s POV)

The next day I woke up and it was 7am. I got dressed and wore my grey skinny jeans with my black batman tee and my Dr. Martins high top black shoes. I brushed my hair and teased it a bit. Once my hair was settled I put on some eye liner and mascara.

After 15 min. Of getting ready I made my way downstairs. My mom was already gone she leaves around 6:40am so I never see her in the mornings. I grabbed a pop tart and decided to go to school early and hang out with my best friend Zach.

I grabbed my bag and iPod and headed out the door towards the school.

I arrived at school and saw Zach waiting for me at our usual spot which is a tree in front of the school. I made my way up to him and gave me a big hug. " Hey Zachy" I greeted." Hey Am" he greeted back. Zach has been my best friend since 3rd grade and he is been my only friend but that’s okay because he’s awesome.

I'm kind of shy if I don't know you but once we talk a bit I open up to ya. But the only person who knows me like I know them is Zach. I tell him everything and he tells me as well. Zach is about 5'8 skinny, bit tan but not too much, has brown curly hair, and nice deep blue eyes.

He is freakin Awesome!!!!! When we hang out together. He is a geek like me listens to music. Some of the bands he listens to are Green Day, Rise Against, Pierce the Veil, Asking Alexandria and more. He's more into screamo than me I listen to a few but not as much as him.

“So how was the thing yesterday with Mr. Bernon?" he asked while putting an arm around my shoulder and leading me inside the school.

"It went bad” I reply. He looks and gives the look me proceed with the event that happened yesterday. "The student that I have to tutor is Alex Merlin" I say and look up to meet his eyes. His eyes widen " WHAT?!?!"

“Alex Merlin is my student Mr. Bernon says that I have to tutor him for the whole year" I say. “Aww Miriam it's going to be fine but if he gives you any problems I'll talk to him" he says squeezing my shoulders. “Thanks anyway so how are you and Daisy doing" I smile at him.

“Well its going good we have been hanging out more but I don't think it's going anywhere" he explains. I frown “What daisy is a sweet gal even though we might not be close" I say. “Well Am I think we are better off as friends plus if I have a girlfriend I wouldn't hang around with you as much" he says and frowns.

“I feel special but Zach its fine of you have a girlfriend I plan on staying single for the rest of my life" I told him. He frowned “Am I know that you went through a hard time with that douche but you got to be happy" he explained. I sighed and that’s when the bell rang.

We have chemistry right now and guess who also has chemistry. Yes you guessed Alex. We arrived in Mrs. Navez class and our teacher was writing the agenda as students began to come in. I sat in the middle and Zach sat beside me. I love this class and Mrs. Navez she is so nice and sweet to all her students and she teaches very well.

The final bell rang and Mrs. Navez turned around with a big smile on her face. " Good morning class today we will be starting a project on a lab activity and you and a partner that I have assigned will be putting up a poster or power point based on the lab and you will also provide a report individually" she explained of course that earned some complaints among the students.

We started copying the agenda into our notebooks when Alex came in looking the same as usual with his grey skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with a black hoodie. He sat at the end of the classroom all the way in the back.

“Alright class now for partners Stacy and Liam" Mrs. Navez says. Zach turns around and begins to sing “Stacy’s mom has got it going on, Stacy's mom has got it going on". I laugh every time they mention Stacy's name we burst out laughing thinking of the song Stacy's Mom by the Fountains of Wayne.

“Rein and Omny, Lis and Quinn, Zach and Daisy, and ...... Alex and Miriam" Mrs. Navez finishes. I face Zach with wide eyes. “Am you’re going to be alright think of him if this as getting used to having him around" Zach says trying to calm me down.

“Easier for you to say. Zach I already have to tutor him do you have any idea how hard it's going to be for me?" I asked sounding annoyed. He sighed “Well I have daisy to work with".

I groaned and looked at Alex to see if he was going to be the one moving but he wasn't. I gathered up my stuff and headed towards the back.

I took a glance of Alex who seemed to be entertained by the ceiling. “Well as much as the ceiling is entertaining you we do have a project to work on and I would really want a good grade" I commented looking through the rubric Mrs. Naves had given us.

He turned to look at me and then gave me a confused look. “What are you doing here?" he snapped. I rolled my eyes and said “Well clearly you weren't paying attention but we are unfortunately partnered up for this project so that's why I am back here".

“Oh" was all he said before gazing back at the ceiling. I waited for him to start help me do the work but who am I kidding this is Alex we are talking about. I opened my book and started taking notes for the project.

“So how did the partnering up thing go" Zach asked as he munch in an apple. We were currently in the cafeteria that was full of all random people. “It went fantastic he actually helped me" I said sarcastically. “That bad huh" Zach muttered. “Yes but don't worry we will work on this project together somehow I hope" I assure him.

“Good " he says. The bell rings to head to class and Zach and I grab our trays and empty them out and head to class. I have Zach for the first 4 classes. Sadly I don't have any more with him which sucks.

“Alright Am text me later bye" Zach said giving me a hug before going to his class. Right now I had music class which is my favorite class since I'm a total freak about music. I love that class our teacher Mr. Dwayne he was our music teacher and he lets us play any instrument we want and stuff it's freakin awesome. I play the guitar, piano, violin, drums, and cello.

I made my way to my usual spot which is in the back of classroom. When it comes to my music it's just me and my instrument which is mostly my guitar. I grab the guitar from the room and made myself back.

“Class can I get your attention “Mr. Dwayne addressed to everyone. The class quiet downed and looked at the teacher. Beside him was a girl. She was skinny, was a bit tan but not too much, black hair with some rainbow color streaks, she was wearing some black ripped skinny jeans with  a Yoshi t-shirt, and some chucks.

She looked a bit shy but she confirmed my answer when Mr. Dwayne asked her to present herself to class. She looked nervous and seemed as if she just wanted to run a million miles away. "My name is Esly and I moved here from NY" she said quietly and then stared back at the teacher for instructions.

Mr. Dwayne told her to get a guitar in the back. I guess her instrument is guitar. She made her way to the back and grabbed a guitar and sat in the other far corner from me.

I glanced at her and she immediately started to play. I listened to the rhythm and I knew what song she was playing Time of your life by Green Day.

I got up from my seat grabbed my stuff and made my way towards her. “Hey" I greeted. She gave me a shy smile and greeted back.

“So you like Green Day?" I causally asked wanting to know if she was those friendly people that could I could be friends with or one of those people who are like no I'm a loner leave me the fuck alone. “Yeah they are one of my favorites you?" she asked.

“Also one of my favorites" I answered. I began playing a song from Rise Against Swing life away. She then began to join me with her guitar and also began to sing and well I snag along as well.

Am I loud and clear, or am I breaking up? 

Am I still your charm, or am I just bad luck? 

Are we getting closer, or are we just getting more lost?

I'll show you mine if you show me yours first 

Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse 

Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words

We live on front porches and swing life away, 

We get by just fine here on minimum wage 

If love is a labor I'll slave till the end, 

I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand

I've been here so long, I think that it's time to move 

The winters so cold, summer's over too soon 

Let's pack our bags and settle down where palm trees grow

I've got some friends, some that I hardly know 

But we've had some times, I wouldn't trade for the world 

We chase these days down with talks of the places that we will go

We live on front porches and swing life away, 

We get by just fine here on minimum wage 

If love is a labor I'll slave till the end, 

I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand....until you hold my hand

I'll show you mine if you show me yours first 

Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse 

Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words

We live on front porches and swing life away, 

We get by just fine here on minimum wage 

If love is a labor I'll slave till the end, 

I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand

Swing life away [x4]

After we were done we smiled at each other and we looked up to see all eyes on us with awed expressions. “You guys were wonderful" Mr. Dwayne cheered. After a few minutes of applause they went back to what they were doing and I turned over to Esly.

“I think we can agree that destiny wants us to become great friends so my name is Miriam" I smiled at her takin out my hand for her to shake. She smiled back" Yea definitely agree my name is Esly" she shook my hand.

A few minutes later class ended and I only had one more class but I had to help the library because I had all my credits. Esly and exchanged numbers and I told her to hang out with me in lunch or in the morning before class started.

I arrived at the library I went towards the cart full of books. My job was to put back the books where they belong and you know check in the book and out also register the new books into the system.

As I made my way to the fiction section I heard giggling noises from the far corner. I made my way towards but then stopped at my tracks. I saw the one and only Alex with a blonde bimbo practically going at it at the freaking library.

I coughed to get their attention and Alex turned around and smirked as his bimbo tried fixing her shirt. “You want some action as well Angel because we could have a three way" he smirked.

I glared at him and then spoke" Eww no way I would never get near you or that penis of yours that is full of stds" . His smirked faded and was replace by a grin. " Angel no need to say stuff like that I could give you some action ".”Shut up you jerk and no I wouldn't be with you even if you were the last guy on earth" I reply.

“Baby we could always leave and head somewhere else" his bimbo said all seductively. I rolled my eyes at her. Alex turned around and faced his bimbo “Sweetie I'll catch later" he said and she nodded giving me a glare and walking away.

That girl has never heard the word respect. He turned his eyes back at me. “Look Angel I'll take care of you at your house okay" he smirked and gave me a quick kiss on my check and left.

I quickly grabbed a tissue and wiped it off. Eww I have his germs on my face this is so wrong. I can't believe I have to put up with him for one whole year. Why?????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 97 36
Why was there a boy in my room? There was a boy in my room! "Shoo, shoo." I whacked him with the umbrella as he backed up next to the window. All...
419K 9.2K 47
"You know you still want me." he said cockily. "As if!" I yelled at him. "I must say, I like the new look." he all but smirked. *****************...
991 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...
1.2K 43 19
Alexander and I turn to each other, confused, and worried to have to leave each other. We didn't want the happiness to end, to be over. We wanted mor...