She's Mine (Killua X Reader)

By NatashaTasyaar

Y/N L/N is introduced to Killua Zoldyck by his Mother, Kikyo Zoldyck. Kikyo planned on getting these two to g... More

Welcome!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
A/N
A/N

Chapter 30

11K 238 702
By NatashaTasyaar

Previously on Chapter 29

"So... To do that, you have to marry my son" she said. "But Killua is..." I start, but she cut me off. "He's gone... I know. But I'm not talking about him" she said. Then she looks at Illumi, who's sitting next to her. I realise what she meant. I shook my head and stands up "I'm not marrying him! He's the reason we lost Killua in the first place! I'd rather die than be with him!" I yelled. Then storm out of the room.

Like hell I will marry that guy.... He's the reason I lost Killua... I'd rather die than marry to him

-Shocked-

Y/N P.O.V

I run out of the room. Then I reached the garden. I take a seat on the bench. I pull my knees closer to my chest as I cried. 'Killua... Why does it have to be like this?' I thought to myself.

I heard footsteps coming closer to me. But I didn't pay attention to it. I just stayed silent and continue to cry.

"Y/N..." Kikyo-Sama said. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to act like this towards you... But I just can't get married to him. I don't love him.... I love Killua... I'll always be" I said. Kikyo take a seat next to me. She place her hand on my back and starts rubbing it.

"I understand..." She said. Then I hear her footsteps walking away. I look up and I watch as she keeps walking. I stayed for a while as I still cry. When I feel that I'm calm enough, I got up and head towards my room.

I enter my room and lock the door. I don't want anyone to bother me. I take a seat on the piano I have in this room. I need something to calm me... Music is the only one that could, besides Killua. But he's not here anymore, he'll never be here.

I thought I saw a man brought to life
He was warm, he came around like he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry

Well, you couldn't be that man I adored
You don't seem to know
Seem to care what your heart is for
But I don't know him anymore

There's nothing where he used to lie
My conversation has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's fine, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor

I keep singing... This songs fit my feelings right now. Illumi is trying to replace Killua in my heart. But he can't ever replace him. I love Killua... Illumi is the very reason I lost him. So there's no way... No way I could ever love him.

Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see
The perfect sky is torn
You're a little late, I'm already torn

So I guess the fortune teller's right
I should have seen just what was there
And not some holy light

But you crawled beneath my veins
And now I don't care, I have no luck
I don't miss it all that much
There's just so many things
That I can't touch, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor

Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see
The perfect sky is torn
You're a little late, I'm already torn, torn

There's nothing where he used to lie
My inspiration has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's right, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor

Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see
The perfect sky is torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I'm ashamed
Bound and broken on the floor
You're a little late, I'm already torn, torn

Once the song is over. Fresh tears starts to stream down my eyes. 'Killua... I miss you so much... Please... Please tell me that you're still alive...' I thought.

Illumi P.O.V

I walk pass Y/N's room. I heard singing. I walk closer the her door and lean my ear towards it. I can make out the words as she sang.

'What have I done... I killed the guy he love. My own Brother just because I'm in love with her" I thought. I'm a monster.

But I can't help it... I love her so much. I hope I can change her feelings towards me. I'll show her that I really do care for her, maybe then... She'd give me a chance.

One Week Later

Y/N P.O.V

In the end... I agree to marry with Illumi. But not because I love him. This is just how I'm gonna repay for Kikyo-Sama's kindness. I'd never love a Monster like him.

I'm standing in front a body length mirror. The dresser is helping me, fix up my wedding dress. I just stare at my expression emotionlessly.

This dress is really beautiful. But I can't help but feel really sad. Why? Because the guy I'm gonna marry is not the one I love. The one I love is gone.... Killed by the guy I'm gonna marry today.

I place my hand on a necklace Killua gave me on our anniversary.

Flashback

"Happy Anniversary, baby!" Killua said, hugging my waist tightly from behind. I smile and turn in his arms facing him. He smile back at me and lean in, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

Then he pulls away and take out a box from his pocket. "This is a gift for my beautiful fiancé. I hope you'll like it" he said. I take the gift from his hand and start unwrapping it. I open the lid to reveal a necklace.

"This is beautiful, Killua. I love it so much" I said happily. "A beautiful necklace for my beautiful girl" he said. He put the necklace on my neck. Then he kisses me. I kiss him back with a smile on my face.

End of Flashback

'Killua... I really wished it is gonna be you, who'll be welcoming me out there' I thought. I blinked back the tears. I can't cry now. I have to move on. But it's just so hard.

The door opens to reveal Kikyo, with Milluki. Milluki will be walking me down the aisle. I look down as Kikyo stand beside me.

She place her hand on my shoulder. "Are you ready?" She asks. I slowly nod my head. "Alright... Let's start the wedding now. Everyone is waiting" she said. Milluki walk towards me. I hook my hand with his.

On the Wedding

"Is anyone against this wedding?" The priest asks. Illumi is standing next to me, wearing his suits. I just look down, waiting for the priest to pronounce that Illumi and I is officially married.

Then suddenly, the door burst open. "Stop this! Stop this wedding now. I'm against this wedding!" I heard someone yell out. My eyes widened at the interruption.

I turn my head to see....

*to be continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 122 32
(Y/N) was the original heir to the Zoldyk family, but was hidden due to her power and unique eyes for "safety".... until her younger brother Killua r...
8.3K 277 13
Serenity Zoldyck The Twin Sister Of Illumi After she died being killed in her past timeline after trying to kill her brother that everyone "loved", "...
141K 1.5K 23
"Y/n" The fluffy haired boy hissed. "What do you want?" . . . . "I- I need help.... " He stated making the girl look at him in disbelief. Because cl...
15.2K 477 24
β•°β‹―βž€"Rᴜɴ ᴍᴇ α΄œΙ΄α΄…α΄‡Κ€ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄‡Κ€α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄Κ€s." Illumi Zoldyck, the well known hunter and assassin of the Zoldyck family met Azien Etzioni (or y/n) during the hunter...