The Makeover (Magcon Boys Fan...

By leesuh

Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Part 1
Chapter 10- Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17- Part 1
Chapter 17- Part 2
Chapter 17- Part 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Authors Note- New Cover
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Chapter 37
Authors Note- Very Important
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors Note- About The Story
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Story Info
Sequel Date
Sequel

Chapter 46

76K 1.6K 1.3K
By leesuh

I looked over and saw who? Jake. Jake freaking Foushee.

Why's he even here? I didn't think he was into this music. God help me.

Please don't see me please don't see me please don't-

"Oh hey Hailey!" Jake saw me. Fuck.

"Heeeey Jake" I awkwardly slapped my hands together. "How ya doin'?"

"I'm doing great, actually. What about you?" He seems happy. I wonder why.

"Awesome" I said.

"Hey, Jacob! My man" Jake hugged Jacob and started talking to him, and I saw this as an opportunity to buy band merch.

I went to the merch table and got an Of Mice & Men shirt, a Bring Me The Horizon crewneck sweater, an All Time Low bracelet, and one of the tour shirts. Being As An Ocean didn't have that good of merch, and I already had their album, so I bought everything, put it in my bag, and went back to see Jacob and Jake standing together. Great.

This totally blows. Jacob is my best friend, not Jake's. And we came together, and he just leaves me like that! I can't believe him. And these are really dangerous concerts to just be alone at. I could be raped, or beat up, or mugged!

I walked over to one side of the stage near the wall and stood away from everyone else.

"Hey" Some guy stood next to me. He had a deep, manly voice, but he looked my age.

"Hey" I smiled politely. He was gorgeous, no denying it. But I had no attraction to him. He had flippy black hair, blue eyes brighter than Nash, and he was a lot taller than me. He had a lip piercing like mine, and an eyebrow piercing. He had some tattoos on his arms as well. He was dressed in black skinny jeans, a Bring Me The Horizon shirt, and black Vans. (A/N if you've ever seen Suicide Room, it's supposed to be Dominik from that.)

"What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Just being a loner, I guess. I came with my friend, but he saw my ex, and they're friends, and he ditched me." I laughed.

"Well, mind if I keep you company?"

"Depends. Name?" I smirked.

"Cody" He answered. "You?"

"Hailey" I answered. The crowd started screaming, and I looked to the stage to see that Being As An Ocean was getting set up.

"HOW ARE YOU ALL DOIN TONIGHT?!" Joel screamed into the mic. Tyler was on one side of the stage with his guitar, Ralph was on the other side with his bass guitar, and next to him was Michael. Connor of course was in the back with his drums.

The first song they played was Dear G-d. I could tell Cody liked them as much as I did. They were one of my favorite bands.

In all, they played Mediocre Shakespeare, This Loneliness Won't Be The Death Of Me, Humble Servant Am I, This Room Is Alive, The Poets Cry For More, and Natures.

While we waited for Of Mice & Men to play, Cody and I talked over the music coming from the speakers. The current song playing was some One For The Money by Escape The Fate.

"So, you from here?" He asked.

"Nah, I'm on some tour thing and we're here for a week."

"Oh, really? What kind of tour?"

"It's called Magcon Tour. I sing for it, along with other acts as well."

"Are you in a band?" He asked. I laughed.

"No, I wish." I said.

"Ive always wanted to be in a band. I can scream and sing. What would you want to do in a band?"

"Probably play the drums or the guitar or sing. I can scream, too. That may come as a surprise to you" We both laughed.

"Hey can I borrow your phone for a second?" He asked.

"Sure" I handed him my phone.

"Password?"

"Oh sorry. It's 4663." I told him.

"Stand for something?" He asked as he did whatever on my phone.

"Yeah Hood. As in Calum Hood" I laughed as my cheeks got hot.

"Cool, here" He handed me my phone.

"What'd you do?" I asked.

"Put my number in" He laughed.

"Right" I laughed.

"Hey if you ever think about starting a band, hit me up."

"Will do" I said.

Of Mice & Men entered the stage and the crowd went wild.

"Hey guys! How ya doin'?" Austin said into the mic.

The crowd screamed in response, including Cody and I. We looked at each other and laughed, then looked back at the stage.

They played The Great Hendowski, You're Not Alone, Bones Exposed, Second & Sebring, Feels Like Forever, Glass Hearts, Break Free, and O.G. Loko. But Austin announced that the song they'd play now would be the last one for the night.

"When I was backstage meeting you guys, I met this one girl in particular. She's famous, but she still started crying when she met me" Austin let out a little laugh. He's talking about me. "She's out in the crowd right now. But she told me some stuff, and I can't believe how strong this 17 year old girl is. So Hailey, can you come up on the stage please?"

Cody looked over at me, somehow knowing it was me, and he gave me a little push towards the stage. I walked onto the stage as every eye was on me.

I walked to Austin and he gave me a hug.

"This songs dedicated to you, Hailey."

He got a stool for me, and I sat down. The music started playing, and Austin started singing. I immediately recognized the song. It was When You Can't Sleep At Night. I immediately pulled out my phone, recording him. Not the whole time, just 30 seconds. I didn't want to seem rude, but it's Of Mice & Men we're talking about.

When You Can't Sleep At Night (A/N for you little fuckers that commented saying you don't like me putting in the lyrics, you can suck on these Chinese nuts... I'm not Chinese but whatever.)

Here in this world I'm awaked with mistakes
But it's love that keeps fueling me
Fueling me

Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes
Would you show them to me?
I know I'm not that perfect
But you stay awhile
Baby, then you will see

Miles away I can still feel you
Lay your head down on my embrace
My embrace
Far away

Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes
Would you show them to me?
I know I'm not that perfect
But you stay awhile
Baby, then you will see

Don't give up, baby
I know that it's shaky
Just let love consume us
Consume us...

Here in this world I'm awaked with mistakes
But it's love that keeps fueling me
Fueling me to love you

Miles away I can still feel you
Lay your head down on my embrace
Be not afraid to love me

Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes
Would you show them to me?
I know I'm not that perfect
But you stay awhile
Baby, then you will see

When the song ended, I was pretty much sobbing in tears. Austin brought me into another hug, and he kissed my forehead.

"Stay strong for me, okay?" He whispered in my ear. No one could hear him. I nodded in response and went back to where I was standing with Cody. Cody brought me into a hug as well, seeing me crying.

Of Mice & Men left the stage, and music played as we waited for Bring Me The Horizon.

While we waited, I took a selfie with Cody. I followed him on Instagram and tagged him in it.

@HaileyRenee: New concert bestie 🙈😘 @CodyBlake #bestfriend

When BMTH did get on stage, they sang Hospital For Souls, Deathbeds, Crucify Me, Fuck, House Of Wolves, And The Snakes Start To Sing, Suicide Season, Don't Go, Antivist, and Diamonds Aren't Forever.

Then, we had to wait for All Time Low. The speakers blasted Niggas In Paris, like they do at almost every one of these types of concerts, and I made a vine of Cody and I jumping around and rapping along.

Hailey Renz: That shit cray @CodyBlake

"HOW ARE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS DOIN TONIGHT?" Alex screamed into the mic. Everyone once again screamed in response. "Man let's give a round of applause for Being As An Ocean." Everyone clapped. "Of Mice & Men." Even more clapping. "And Bring Me The Horizon." More clapping. "Man you guys are fucking awesome."

In total, they played Lost In Stereo, Therapy, Somewhere In Neverland, Love Like War, Backseat Serenade, Timebomb, The Next Best Thing, Lullabies, Weightless, Vegas, Six Feet Under The Stars, Dear Maria Count Me In, Hello Brooklyn, The Reckless and The Brave, and If These Sheets Were States.

The concert ended, and I said goodbye to Cody.

I went outside to the car and Jacob was already in it. I got in and slammed the door shut, leaning my head against the window as we started to drive back to the hotel.

"Man that concert was awesome!" Jacob smiled. I didn't answer. "You okay?" Again, no answer. "Are you mad or something?"

"Yeah I'm mad. You left me alone at a concert where I could've been raped or mugged or attacked, and who'd you stand with? MY EX BOYFRIEND!"

"Hailey calm down! I expected you to stand with us and you never did! If anything, you ditched me!" Jacob defended himself. I rolled my eyes and put in my headphones, playing When You Can't Sleep At Night on full blast. I went on twitter.

@HaileyRenee: Can't believe I wasted time being friends with you when all you did was hurt me in the end. Can't trust anyone these days.

I scrolled through twitter and saw Jacob tweeted after me.

@JacobWhitesides: Wow, indirecting me? Mature. Real mature. You're being really stupid about this.

I turned to Jacob and ripped out my headphones.

"IM BEING IMMATURE OH REALLY JACOB YOURE YOUNGER THAN I AM! IF ANYTHING YOURE BEING IMMATURE ABOUT THIS! YOU LEFT ME AT A CONCERT IN A STATE I DONT EVEN LIVE IN!" I was beyond furious. He's calling me immature and stupid? Oh hell no.

"You know what Hailey, I don't know why we were ever friends in the first place when all you do is bitch about your problems! Oh I broke up with someone boo hoo poor me! WELL NO ONE CARES! NO ONE! NOT EVEN MAHOGANY! SHE TOLD ME SHE HATED YOU! AND JACK G? HA HE'LL NEVER LIKE YOU!" He screamed.

I swallowed back tears as I spoke.

"Then I guess we're not friends anymore." I said quietly.

"I guess we're not" Jacob said.

I laid my head against the window and silently cried as I put my headphones back in, listening to the same song on repeat.

This has been the best and worst night of my entire life.

______

I keep getting told in the comments that I'm copying other stories, when other stories are copying me. I don't even read magcon fanfictions, I mostly read ones that aren't fanfictions, so just regular stories. So you can shut the fuck up because I don't copy anyone bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 5.7K 69
Molly is bullied by 6 guys. They've bullied her for 3 years. She's never ever told anyone not even her sister Steph. One day Molly is asked to join...
36.8K 644 20
Cameron adds Mia to the magcon groupchat thinking he was adding his photographer, Bryant. What will happen when him and his friends realize he added...
368K 6.1K 30
COMPLETED Emma was different compared to other 17 year olds. She was only friends with guys..... the Magcon Guys to be exact. Just like anyone else...
115K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...