Being Liam Payne's secret twi...

Af EmmyStories

So everyone knows about the all famous one direction right? Directioners consider themselves super fans and k... Mere

Being Liam Payne's secret twin.
The guys find out Liam is a drag queen!
Yeah were fighting... got a problem?
The X Factor bit :P
Hair Gel,Twitter and Niall!
Dealing with Niall and looking after a fan.
Our Birthday :)
Seven Minutes In Heaven
The Truth Comes Out.
Getting closer to Zayn and Niall being Nosy.
Using Niall and Falling out with Zayn.
Confessions and Saying goodbye.
The flight and Hello Casey!
Surprising the boys and being the clueless one.
First date and Making bets.
The Late Night "Party" and completing the locket with a picture.
Pranks and revealing a bit of Liam's past.
Niall and Allies birthday and the rooftop dance.
Night time talk and Falling for Casey.
Coming out of the Bathroom and Finding Casey.
The last concert, the plane ride and unbelievable getting together.
Me Casey and Liam, Just like the old times.
Falling out with Liam AGAIN and telling Zayn.
Arguing.... It's over Niall :(
Recovery Day fun in the Snow and That's It.
Snowed in, Power out and Being Scared
The Talk, Just Friends and Pinky Promise
Waking up, Speaking with Niall and Wrestling Jess!
Decorating The Tree (kind of) Telling Him and Midnight Dances.
A few confessions, Nialls Haters and the paps are here!
Fireworks, New Year Resolutions and Apologizing.
Radio Talks, Interviews and Spitting Tea.
Tears Tours and See you soon's.
Authors Note :)

Adopted sister?!... and Meeting with old friends.

67.8K 1.3K 382
Af EmmyStories

A/N Hello my little clown fishes (sorry watching finding nemo because I got bored) I hope this chapter's okay so I want you guys to tell me if it's getting to predictable or boring, If you want more to do more on the Niall Lexi situation or what. Love you my clown fishes - Emily :D

"ALEXIS! MUM'S ON THE PHONEEEEEE!" I woke up to hear Liam bellowing at me oh the joy!

"What time is it?" I groaned to no one in particular.

"10:30 babe." Zayn's voice said from somewhere. I lifted my head up and saw I was in one of the beds in the shed and everyone was either in a bed, watching T.V. or eating,cough Niall cough.

I got up and walked over to Liam and took the phone off him.

"Hey Mum." I said.

"Hi sweetie, Good birthday?" she asked sounding distracted.

"Yeah brilliant I love my present mum!" I responded.

"Honey could you put me on loud speaker and go into private with Liam I have something to tell you and him?" she asked.

"Yeah your on loud speaker now." I said pressing the speaker button.

"Liam c'mere mum has something to tell us!" I yelled across the room and he jogged over and we walked into the bathroom.

"Here mum." Liam said.

"Okay well first off I'll be coming back a bit earlier then planned. At 5:30 tonight to be exact!" she informed us and me and Liam both grinned like idiots.

"Why?" I asked puzzled.

"Well when I said I went out for business I might have not told the entire truth." she said and I gave Liam a questioning look and he shrugged.

"Go on?" Liam asked.

"Well I've been to the adoption center here and, well I've got a little 2 year old girl coming home with me!" she said excited.

"What?!" me and Liam both yelled.

"No please, mum don't drag her into the world of fame please don't." I begged her.

"We're already on the plane. See you at about six tonight bye honey love you and Liam loads." and with that she hung up.

I was getting a little adopted sister. Me and Liam. Why would she do this I mean just without telling us.

"You two alright?" Niall asked us as we walked out from the bathroom.

"Yeah you look like you've seen a ghost!" Louis joked.

"Mum's adopted." Liam said. The girls immediately wanted to know everything. I sat down and told them what she had told me and Liam told the boys. 

"Awwww can we stay to meet her please?" They all begged.

"You two can stay, but do you guys have to I mean she'll have to handle fame if you start taking her out. That's why I pretend I don't know you." I stated.

"They're staying Lex!" Liam said annoyed with me.

"Fine." I grumbled at him.

"I don't see why you let them stay and these guys can't!" he explained.

"I SAID FINE!" I yelled at him. I lost my temper quickly with him.

"Don't yell at me!" he said to me like he was so much more important then me.

"Oh yeah because your so much more important and better then me oh and famous and have a huge ego!" I pointed out to him.

He jumped forward to swing for me but he was grabbed by Louis, and Harry had let go of Jess and had grabbed his other arm. I went to slap him just once across the face but Zayn and Niall both went to hold me.

"Cool off Lex." Zayn whispered to me. While Niall just used his thumb to discreetly stroke the top of my hand. My eyes flicked to him as he did this and my stomach did flips. 

Did I feel that way towards Niall? I mean this kiss did make me feel special and- No you don't! My grip loosened and they must have felt me relax and let go.

"Kay." I said then went off to shower and change in the house.

I walked across the back garden looking at the pool, I smiled thinking about how fun last night was. I'm officially 19, yup because that's going to stop me being childish!

"Hey Lex." Aggie appeared beside me.

"Hey Ag's. Long time no speak!" I joked.

"Yeah I know!" she joked back. "So want to play something like just me you and Jess as the band for a bit. Then our treat we'll go out shopping for a bit?" she said. I smiled. For some reason it felt like ages since I had spent any proper time with my girls and I needed to get the adoption thing off my mind.

"Sure, just going to go wash." I said she nodded.

"Us as well, we're going back to our houses. Meet you here in an hour if that's cool with you, yeah?" She said before running off I assume to get Jess.

I was ready within about 20 minuets. I had on a pair of skinny denim jeans, a purple vest top with a No Fear hoodie over the top and some converses that were black with white laces on. My hair was it's natural wavy state down my back and yes I hate make-up, so natural.

I ran downstairs. Into the lounge all the boys were still here. I stood in the door frame they were singing More Than This acapella they sounded really good, except from Liam. Zayn saw me and smiled but carried on singing.

Niall saw him smile though and looked up at me and blushed pink. Was he embarrassed to sing in front of me? Aw. No, no aww it's Niall! They finished the song and all looked pretty happy with themselves.

"Why helloooo there Lexi!" Harry chimed in a very good mood, almost suspicious.

"Someone's happy!" I laughed.

"Yup Jess has certainly perked him up." Lou said earning a slap off Harry. I smiled and turned to go into the kitchen. I had some toast then waited in the kitchen watching T.V.

"So how do you feel about getting a little sister Miss Payne?" Louis joked frightening me.

"Lou!" I laughed. He gave me puppy eyes. I smirked.

"But really, do you mind?" he asked. I thought about it for a moment.

"I dunno it's really big and it's going to take a while to sink in so right now I'm just, I dunno confused?" I tried to explained.

"Now I'm confused as well," he paused "Would this be a cool time to ask for a drink?" He said and I hit him lightly on the arm.

"You're an idiot. Help yourself." I said pointing to the fridge. He crossed over to the fridge and grabbed a can of coke.

"Really Lou? At 11 in the morning?" I said shaking my head.

"I likes my coke." He said taking a big gulp of it.

"Werido." I mumbled smiling.

"DING DONG GUESS WHO'S HERE?!!?!" I heard Jess and Aggie yell as they ran in.

"Hey. Haven't seen you since about 10 this morning." I joked.

"Yes honeybee I missed you!" Aggie said giving me a kiss on the cheek. Honeybee was what my mum called me when I was little.

"Honeybee you had to bring that up?" I said smirking.

"AWWWWWW ickle honeybee embarrassed?" I heard Lou chime.

"Shut it BOOBEAR." I told him.

"Harsh." he laughed. I nodded my head.

"Band time." Jess said then we all skipped to the shed like loons.

"What to play? What to play?" I pondered(funny word).

"How about Who Knew by Pink!" I nodded and started strumming my new guitar and the girls began to play as we all sang.

My darling

Who knew

Who knew

We finished off and looked at each other. We all loved that song.

"You guys are really talented." Louis said with the other boys following in the same sort of comments, except for Liam he wouldn't compliment me if I was on my death bed.

"You know you weren't supposed to be listening." Aggie told them. They all just shrugged in a who cares sort of way. I rolled my eyes and smirked. I turned to face both of the girls and mouthed "Let's go then!" to them.

Us three dropped our stuff,not literally though, and made for the door. Aggie walked through first then Jess tried to make her way through but got caught by Harry.

"Where you going Jess?" He asked kissing her. I put my fingers in my mouth making gagging noises. Then went to walk through the door.

"Where'd you think your going babe?" Zayn said grabbing hold of my waist mimicking Harry's voice. Both of us started laughing. I heard Niall sigh loudly.

"You coming or not?" Aggie asked.

"Zayn let go of me you tard we're going shopping." I said walking out, with Jess following.

"Be back by five Lex!" Liam called. I stuck the V's up at him and went to open the side gate then I heard a scream. I sighed.

"You've got to be kidding me there's fans out side!" I explained. I couldn't go out. The only reason I'm here is for my birthday then we were gonna go back to our apartment in London.

"LEEEEYYUUUUMMMM!" I yelled.

"What?!" he asked annoyed, then heard the screams.

"Oh right, GGUUYYYSS!" He yelled. They all appeared.

"The ladies call." Harry said wiggling his eyebrows. He looked at Jess then me and I cracked my knuckles.

"I'm warning you Styles you break her heart I break your neck." I threaten.

"Joking!" he defended kissing Jess lightly I shook my head. Liam grabbed for the handle.

"Your going out  there?" I asked he nodded.

"I want to go shopping how'd you plan on getting rid of your fans?" I asked. 

"We'll distract them you sneak out kay? There's only like 50 of them out there." He said looking over the top of the gate.

"Well hurry up then!" I said.

"Awww calm down honeybee." Lou said to me patting my shoulder.

"Shut up." I snapped.

"Ohhh touchy." he said walking out the gate. The screams got louder. Me and the girls looked at each other and sighed. A few minutes later I got a text.

From- Liam (yuck)

Come out now only like 15 gurls left.

He should learn to spell. I signalled to the girls and we snuck out and got in my car.

"To the shopping centre!" Aggie declared, I drove off.

We pulled up at the shops 10 minutes later.

"Where first, we've only got like 3 hours!" Jess said.

"TOPSHOP!" Aggie yelled an with that we started our shopping spree.

"No way, pencil would so win!" I complained. We were sitting in McDonald's arguing about what would win if it was pencil paper scissors instead of rock paper scissors.

"She has a point pencil would draw all over paper!" Aggie said to Jess.

"Yeah but paper could wrap up pencil!" Jess argued.

"Oh come on who would do that th-" I was cut off by my phone buzzing.

From- Liam (yuck)

Come back now you've been ages! It's 5 have, I've sent boyz out for you.

"We gotta go sorry girls." I said getting up and putting my phone away and getting up.

"Kay." Jess chimed following me.

"Omigod!" Aggie ducked behind us two.

"What?" I asked.

"Jesse!" she said, he was like the fittest boy when we went to school and she had a crush on him. Didn't we all?

"Hey." he said walking over with his mates. Great I hated his mates!

"Babe!" Jason one of his mates said to me.

"Hi." I to him emotionless.

"Aggie how are you?" Jesse said to her.

"F- fine." she stuttered blushing. We stood there talking, while they flirted with us. Ew.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Where are they we've been looking for ages!" Louis complained. Adjusting his hoodie and sunglasses, yes, we had to wear disguises.

"They can't be tha-" Harry stopped mid flow. I looked to see where he was staring. Well, we had found the girls. With some boys. Who were flirting with them. Ohh boy Harry is going to be mad.

He walked up to the boys "What the hell do you think your doing with my girlfriend?!" he spat at the one who was flirting with Jess.

"Sorry man I didn't know!" he said backing down. Coward. Then I noticed a boy flirting with Lexi and she was flirting back. Niall's not gonna be happy neither is Liam! To be honest, neither am I.

"That guy's flirting with Lex!" Niall angrily whispered. I watched as Lex put her hand on his chest and laughed. I chuckled she was joking with him. That was her "pretend" flirt move we talked about our moves last night when everyone was in their own conversations.

"Relax Niall. Niall?" I noticed he had walked up to them. Why had Liam just sent us four out and he didn't come? I walked up to her and put my arm round her waist and winked at her.

"C'mon babe, time to go." I said.

"Kay babe." she played along. We walked off leaving the others to escape, I knew Niall was following I could hear his footsteps. As soon as we were out of those guys sight us 2 started laughing.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Just guys from high school ages ago." She answered as we walked back to the cars.

Lexi's P.O.V.

"Why were you flirting with them?" Niall piped up on the journey home. It was me him and Zayn in one car and Aggie Harry Jess and Louis in the other.

"Why do you care?" I paused "And I wasn't exactly flirting with them." I said. Zayn chucked, oh yeah he knew what I did to flirt.

"Keep your mouth shut and eyes on the road Zaynie." I said smirking.

"Why were you flirting with them? And what the hell did you pull pretending to be her boyfriend?" Niall asked again and with anger this time. Woah, he needs to calm down.

"I was having a laugh me and the boy Aggie was flirting with were good mates in High school but the boy I was flirting with was one of his jackass mates. And calm down Zayn was joking, it was to get me out of there" I answered. Niall nodded his head. As the car pulled up to our drive. There was no fans luckily.

"Ready to meet your new little sister?" Zayn asked as we got out the car. I shrugged looking for a sign that mum was back. She wasn't as far as I could tell.

"Where the hell have you guys been?" Liam yelled from the door. "Mum's back in like a half hour!"he moaned.

"Oh shut up we're here now." I retorted walking past him the others following. I heard Niall mumbled something to him.

"They what?" Liam said.

"Lex that Jesse kid and his mates are jackass idiots!" he told me off.

"Listen for one you are NOT my parent you CAN'T tell me what to do and second that Jesse kid was there for me when no one else was and he can't be that bad because Aggie fancies him!" I yelled in my rant.

"Lex!" Aggie said. My hand flew to my mouth.

"I'm so sorry Aggie it slipped out. I didn't mean to you know that right?" I raced out, then ran and hugged her.

"It's okay." she said hugging me back.

"Girly fest over I WANNA HHUUUUUGG!" Louis yelled then jumped on me and her. Idiot haha. He let us go and we settled in the lounge and turned on the T.V.

"Your mum's back!" Louis yelled, he was really excited to meet the little girl. I don't even know her name! We all jumped up and looked out the window he was right, and standing next to her was the cutest little girl I had ever seen.

Well I guess it's time to meet my little baby sister.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

10.6K 102 32
Living with your best firends, who just happen to form One Direction, can have its ups and downs. The hard thing is telling them apart. Especially wh...
3.2K 22 14
Mia Horan Is Niall Horan's Twin Sister. When Niall Joins One Direction, She gets to meet them . Her Dream Is To Become A Singer Or Dancer, With Her...
68.3K 1.2K 19
Elizabeth Stevenson-Horan is the secret twin of Niall Horan, member of the famous boy band One Direction. In fact, she is such a secret twin that ev...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...