Why? (Under Revision)

By aileenvera

Ever since I was child I've been waiting for my mate. The person who was supposed to make my life better afte... More

Mate
Nightmare
Author's Note
Regret
Pack
Characters
Going Back
Author's note
Reunion
Who's the Father
She's back
Apology
Guilt
Author's Note
Fight
Does He Know
Wishes
Realization
Questions
Xavier
Decisions

Why? (Prologue)

12.9K 257 4
By aileenvera

The day that my parents died was the worse day of my entire life. Being brutally beaten day in and day out wondering if whether I should continue living on with my so called life. The only thing that kept me going was the stories that my parents told me of how mates were and how they brought an unbelievable amount of joy in you life. Since the day I became the pack's punching bag I've been waiting for the one who was supposed to make me happy. My other half- my soul mate. The one who was supposed to save me from this hell hole of a pack. Just like in all the fairy tales that had been told to me as a child. In the end I've realized that they were lies created to give false hope. Rejected and pregnant I no longer believe in the childhood stories that were once my happy mirage. Why did it have to be him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 11.2K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...
333K 10.3K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...
428K 8.7K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...
64.1K 1.6K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...