... She's Mine... (Yandere!Al...

By QueenOfNekoWriters

... I can't believe it... ... I'm finally in Alola! I've been waiting for this for like... Ever! Yes, I'll mi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Option One: Break the Door
Option Two: Escape Through the Window
Option Three: Use The Secret Back Door
Option Four: Do Nothing

Chapter Five

7.1K 154 694
By QueenOfNekoWriters

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

"... I don't know if I can make it up... The hill... I'm so exhausted..." I said in-between pants, as I looked at the monstrosity that I'd have to climb.

"You're that exhausted, huh?" Gladion asked.

"YES!" I exclaimed.

Gladion laughed, before picking me up.

"Then let me carry you up the hill." Gladion offered.

"I'm fine; I can walk. Plus, I don't want to break your back." I said, while trying to get out of Gladion's arms.

After a while of struggling, I noticed that Gladion had been walking the entire time, ignoring my attempts to break free.

... Maybe I should just enjoy the ride...?

When we finally make it up the hill, inside the building, Gladion finally put me down.

"Why'd you keep walking when I was struggling to get out?" I questioned.

"One, because you were tired. And two, you were quite adorable when you were trying to resist." Gladion said, before walking away to the boy's locker room.

... What does that mean...?

Well, I don't have time to worry about that at the moment. I need to get changed and ready for my next class.

And so, I got changed, and looked at my schedule, to see that I had math next... With no idea of how to get there...

Well, might as well search, and hope for the best.

As I was doing so, I noticed someone I faintly recognize as the girl was 'saving' yesterday. Lillie, right?

"Hey! My name's (y/n). You're Lillie, right?" I asked, as I walked up to Lillie.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you (y/n)." Lillie said.

"Likewise. Do you know where the math class for Junior's is? It's my first day as a student here, and I'm completely lost." I explained.

"Sure, I can help. I'm actually heading to math as well, so this works out." Lillie said.

"Perfect!" I said.

Lillie nodded in agreement, before leading me to the math class.

There, we found Sun as well.

"Hello." Sun said with a smile, as we walked past him.

"Hey." I said.

"H-Hi." Lillie nervously said.

Sun smiled, before going back to his work.

"You can sit next to me, since no one sits next to me." Lillie offered, before leading me to the semi-back of the class.

As I was getting my stuff off, I noticed Lillie staring towards Sun's area, where he was sitting.

After catching on, I smirked.

... You love him...

-Sun's P.O.V-

I don't get it at all. I've only just met (y/n), and yet... I can't get my mind off of her.

"Alright everyone, you'll now be put into groups of three to work on the packet I just passed out. First group is Sun, Lillie, and (y/n)... Second group..."

Yes! I'm paired up with (y/n)!

Wait, could this feeling be... Love?!

"You coming Sun?" I heard (y/) ask.

"Coming!" I answered, before standing up, and walking to (y/n)'s desk, which has been moved to combine with Lillie's desk.

As we worked on the packet, I realized that my assumptions were correct; I was in love.

Well, I've always wanted a princess, and now I have it. (y/n)'s that princess, and I won't let anyone else be her prince...

***

"After you finish your packet, you may talk among your own groups." The teacher said.

"Hey (y/n), do you think that we can exchange phone numbers?" I requested.

"Sure." (y/n) said, before giving me her phone number.

I then gave her my number.

-Lillie's P.O.V-

I watched as (y/n) and Sun exchanged phone numbers, and how Sun looked so happy to have (y/n)'s number.

Is it possible that Sun likes (y/n)?

Class then ended.

"Do you have lunch next?" Sun asked (y/n).

"Yep. Do you?" (y/n) asked.

Sun nodded.

"Want me to lead you to the cafeteria?" Sun offered.

"Sure." (y/n) said, before standing up.

Sun also stood up.

"See you later, Lillie." (y/n) said, before leaving with Sun.

(y/n) wouldn't ever take Sun away... Right?

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

"Did you bring a lunch with you?" Sun asked me.

"Nope. I wanted to try to the school lunches; see if they're any better than Kanto's food." I explained.

"Alright..." Sun's voice trailed off.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Trust me, the food's disgusting. You DON'T want to eat it." Sun said.

"Oh... I see... Then, what do I eat?" I asked.

"You can have my lunch that I brought from home." Sun offered.

"You're too kind, Sun." I said.

Gladion and Hau then walked up to us.

"Mind if we sit with you guys?" Gladion asked.

"Sure-"

I cut Sun off with, "Actually, is there any place that isn't as noisy and crowded?"

The three boys looked at each other, before nodding.

"I'll lead the way!" Hau exclaimed, before leading us to the outside of the school.

When we found a less-crowded area, we ate (Well, Sun didn't), while chatting.

At one point, I noticed that lots of girls were trying to get the boys attention, but that I was taking if all for myself.

"Uh... Maybe I should go" I said, while standing up.

"Why?" Hau asked.

"Well, I don't want to feel like a bother. I mean, there's a lot of girls who'd like to talk to you." I explained.

"I see. Girls, could you please give us some alone time with (y/n)?" Sun requested.

The fangirls murmured among themselves, before standing up, and leaving.

"You didn't have to do that." I said, as I sat down.

"Well, you didn't want to seem like a bother, so I fixed that." Sun explained.

"That brings up another question.... Why do you keep treating me with such high respect, and kindness? They're a lot of girls that like you, and yet you treat me, a newcomer, with such high authority. Why is that?" I asked.

"You see... The other girls are like mindless zombies, while you act like a normal human." Sun explained.

"Plus, you're really nice and all!" Hau added.

Gladion only nodded in response.

... Wow... This feeling of acceptance... I love it!

"Oh, I hate to be a part pooper, but it's time for class again." Hau sadly said.

"Okay. Do any of you have English next?" I asked.

"I do. Do you want me to lead you to English?" Gladion offered.

"Sure." I said, before walking off with Gladion to English.

But... For a second... Just a moment... I thought I saw Hau and Sun glare at Gladion.

...Must've been my imagination...    

I hope you're all enjoying the story so far. If not, please let me know why, so I can improve as a writer. Thanks in advance! Later! =^-^=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 104 17
It's Christmas time in the Alola region. Everyone is excited and getting ready for the big day. Everyone apart from Gladion. He's tired of Alola. He...
21.7K 312 19
After becoming the runner up in the kalos league and stopping the kalos crisis , ash decides to continue his journey to the alola region in hopes to...
15K 335 45
We all know how the story goes with Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon (if any of you finished the main story that is), well here's the main story, but wit...
66.2K 1.2K 17
Okay, first off, I'd like to apologize for the crappy title. I just suck at creating titles... Anyway, I just love Gladion so much, that I just HAD t...