NCT Imagines

By boomingsystemuhuh

All Members/Units! More

First Of All
Amusement Park //Johnny(Part 1)
Moomin//Renjun
Dance//Jeno
Pizza Boy//Taeil
My Addiction//Taeyong
In Love At A Coffeeshop//Yuta
Piss Off Your Parents//Haechan
Letters//Mark
A/n : Not an Update
Amusement Park//Johnny(Part 2)
Never Knew//Jaehyun(Part 1)
Tag
Never Knew//Jaehyun(Part 2)
Maybe
Lazy Day//Taeil
Away
6 out of 10//Yuta(Part One)
Why//Yuta
6 out of 10// Yuta(Part Two)
A/n: Requests Closed
Walk You Home//Jisung
Christmas//Jaemin
! Attention !
I Know A Place
A/n *Brief Announcement*
Snowflakes//Renjun(Part 1)*Seasons Dreaming*
A/n: Apologies
!!A/N!!
Big Game//Jeno
Mid-Finals//Renjun
A/N: Goodbye lol

Jealousy//Jisung

3.9K 73 26
By boomingsystemuhuh

My boys are looking fire oml I love them 💓
Also omg this book has reached 9k reads- almost 10k- and a lot more recognition than I thought it would have! Thank you, everyone reading~

Lovely request from hello4803 😊 (I know my requests are closed but hey I've got enough time in this weeks schedule😌)

~~ ! 2000 words long!

Enjoy🌸

--

Jisung opened up the cafeteria doors, hoping you would be early as you usually were to were to lunch, sitting on the table. He wanted to catch a moment with you alone to maybe ask to hang out after school for a bit on Friday.

When he saw the back of your H/c hair, he had thought he had his chance. Alas, as he stepped closer to you, his confident steps turned more and more uncertain as he saw Chenle sitting down next to you, you both talking to each other.

Jisung let a slight frown slip for a moment before smiling and greeting his crush and best friend. Sitting down, he watched you both talk for a bit, not really paying attention to what you guys were talking about.

Yeah, by 'watching you both', I mean watching you. Basically.

He fawned inside over the way you'd smiled and giggled at what Chenle had said to you. Although, it made him a bit uncomfortable inside, knowing Chenle was the one causing you to laugh instead of him.

A hand was waving in front of him, and he didn't realize you were talking to him until you started yelling his name.

"Jisung?" Chenle asked, "Earth to Jisung, are you alive?" You laughed and Jisung let another frown slip for a split second.

"Sorry, sorry. I zoned out." (A/n: SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY-) He laughed awkwardly and forced himself to be more attentive. "Anyway, what where you saying?" He crossed his arms on the table and leaned forward a bit.

"We wanted to walk around after school tomorrow since we all have some money left over from the school fundraiser, are you down?" Jisung was confused for a second. First, tomorrow? Tomorrow's Friday... Second, we? Uhm... that doesn't mean you and Chenle does it?

"Yeah Jisung, I have some extra left over if your money is gone already." Jisung heard Mark's voice next to him and turned to his right. Apparently as he was blanking out the others have sat down and joined them. Wow he really has to stop staring at you so much.

"Ah, no it's fine I still have my money. Thanks, though." Jisung nodded and turned back to everyone else. "I might be in, yeah. Who else is going?" He asked, hoping not be too obvious.

"Basically everyone else, please Jisung, it's gonna be fun!" You begged him, shaking his hand. His cheeks flushed, but he didn't flinch away, liking your hands touching his.

"I guess that's a yes then if Y/n wants me to go so badly." He smiled and looked at you and you gave him an eye smile in return.

-

After school, Jisung was hoping he could catch you before you left and walk you home, since he wouldn't have the chance to talk to you much on Friday.

The confident bounce in his step reappeared and disappeared once again as he saw Chenle walking you away from class and to home, presumably.

Jisung sighed and felt like giving up. It's been so long that he's liked you. The one week he decides to act on it, his best friend is possibly making moves. He clenched his fists and turned away,

He has to do something quick.

-

The next day, you were in your classes before school hours and were catching up with assignments during lunch so your parents would let you hang out with the guys after school right away.

You were contemplating about what happened yesterday during your chance to be away from the boys. You wanted time away not only because you had to catch up with assignments, you needed to think.

Jisung, your crush and best friend for as long as you could remember; has given slight hints that he might like you, but you weren't sure about it. Then there's your other best friend; Chenle, who you cared about dearly and showed more obvious signs of liking you.

You don't like Chenle in that way, but he's so into you. You definitely like Jisung but don't know if he is or isn't into you.

You groan and plant your face in your palms.

You hear a knock on the window of the empty classroom you're studying in and turn to the source of the noise to see the one and only Jisung Park.

You smile at his silliness as you nod your head while laughing.

Taking your bag, you hurry out of the classroom to where he was next to the window.

"Jisung PwArk!" You teased him, enunciating his last name weirdly. "What're you up to?" He smiled.

"Y/n l/N!" He mimicked the way you said his name using yours. "Nothing, and you shouldn't be doing anything either. We're not anywhere near semi-finals." He said, using his index finger to push the texbook you had in your nose down. (A/n: Rip anyone who's going through test periods in school rn)

"Well, I have to study for a test I have today and finish all the homework I had assigned today so I can hang with you guys." Jisung started walking backwards and you rolled your eyes jokingly at his randomness.

"Yeah, but why couldn't you just do your homework after you got home?" He asked, tilting his head.

You pulled your book away from your face for a second, "After I arrived home at what, 8? I already know I'm not gonna be able to do it later today and I won't want to during the weekend cause it's, you know." You paused, "The weekend."

Jisung nodded, "Aah that's true. Anyway. I was thinking we could maybe hang out alo-" he started.

"Y/n! Jisung! Where were you guys?" Haechan and Jeno ran up to you both and started dragging you through the hallway.

"Uh, the classroom to do work. Where are you taking us again?" You said, a little confused, pulling her arm away.

"Well if your flirting session is done now, let's go play some soccer! The teams are uneven, we need you two." You and Jisung looked at each other, both blushing.

"H-hey! Who said we were flirting?" You exclaimed, surprised and flustered. Jeno rolled his eyes.

"You can blame Haechan for that." You angruly turned towards Haechan and ran after him.

"Come back you little punk! Aish!!!" Forgetting about your book, you ran after Haechan down the hallway as you left Jeno and Jisung to laugh at you and Haechan's soon to be sought out pain.

-

"Y/n~~ Let's go to the comic store!!" Chenle asked, hanging onto your arm and pulling it into the direction of the comic book haven.

It was after school and you had all just left from the coffee shop, all holding your drinks. You were outside when Chenle had spotted a new store that he liked.

Jisung's jealousy peaked once again, and acted fast, grabbing your other hand.

"No, let's go to the arcade!" He whined, just like Chenle. You laughed at your two friends, and blushed realizing Jisung was clinging onto your hand.

You shook your head. But so was Chenle. You have to be fair about his feelings too.

"How about the park? We can all hang out there and decide on doing something together." You suggested, and looked at the other members who were just talking and watching you three, mostly Jisung and Chenle, bicker like children.

"I think that would make more sense." Renjun nodded.

"Yeah and we can all go somewhere we want to go not just where Jisung and Chenle want to go." Jaemin stuck his tongue out a the two.

And so you guys went, but right as you were about to enter the park, you were pulled off into a different direction by an unknown person.

You turned to see their face, panicking slightly, until you realized it was just Jisung. You were still surprised, not to mention now flustered. He pulled up a finger to his mouth, signaling you to be quiet.

"Jisung? What are you doing?" You asked him as you guys slowed to a stop in front of a random shop, far away enough for the guys to not find you too quickly.

Jisung didn't know what to do, he just pulled you over somewhere because he knew he had to do something, that another second you could spend with Chenle away from him could resort to you possibly falling for him.

"I-uh. I don't know why I brought you here. I guess I felt like I needed to?" He hald shrugged, scratching his neck. You tried to catch his eyes, but he wouldn't make eye contact. You pulled your eyebrows together in confusion.

"Why would you feel like you needed to-?" You cut off shortly.

"I like you, Y/n. I was scared that if you spent more time with Chenle you'd end up liking him so- here we are." Jisung let out, exasperated, finally daring to make eye contact. Your heart stopped for a second, and you couldn't believe what just came out of his mouth.

A lot of things were going through your head. Your crush likes you? Does he really? What if he doesn't mean it? What if your entire friendship was an elaborate plan just to prank you horribly?

You shook them away, but felt like you'd bene knocked out cold.

"You- like... ?" You trailed off, mindlessly. Then coming to your senses.

"YOU LIKE ME." You loudly stated, staring down at the ground. You started smiling and and jumping up and down, holding his hands while doing so.

"Jisung, I like you too!!" His eyes brightened, and shot up quickly in disbelief.

"Wait, wait really??" He laughed and his hands went up to his hair. "This isn't happening, no way." He looked back at you and you both started laughing happily.

You suddenly went to hug him, and he hugged you back. You both held each other for a moment then you gasped, pulling away.

"Wait, what does this make us now?" You asked, eyes big. Jisung, looked off for a moment.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asked, shyly. You nodded, smiling. You put your finger to your chin, looking like you're in thought.

"I think your forgetting a step there, Romeo." You giggled. Jisung was confused for a second when his senses came to him.

"Oh!" He realized, blushing and giggling. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He put his hand out for you to hold and you happily took it, swinging imthem around a bit, nodding.

"I would be glad to, only if you became my boyfriend." You teased. Jisung smiled.

"Of course." He pecked your cheek and you tried to hold back a squeal. This was the happiest day of your life!

Leaning against him, holding hands and drinking your coffee. You smiled and rested your head on his shoulder.

You couldn't think up of any other way this day could've ended up any better.

--

A/n: I'm so sORRY about how long of a hiatus I've had and how long this imagine is. I hope you're all satisfied with it, I've subconsciously made it long just to compensate.

I think this imagine request was super cute and I really had fun writing it. Alas, imagines are still closed because I'm v e r y pressed for time. I hope you all understand, take care❤️

Ps: JAEMIN'S BACK HAECHAN IS MY UPDATED BIAS AND ALL OF DREAM HAVE GROWN UP TO BE CHARMING BUT ADORABLE! That was all now, good day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 22.1K 200
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍, 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗍 ! 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁...
61.2K 973 101
Oneshots for NCT members
398 14 19
𝑰𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎? 𝑰𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍. 𝑨 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎. 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 ; 𝟧 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝟤𝟢' 𝙀𝙣𝙙; 𝟣𝟨...
126K 3.6K 41
𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮