For the curvy|BWWM

Від Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... Більше

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 47

58.6K 2.2K 1.6K
Від Black_baddie

I hate Sam.

I really do. He was in charge of bringing the movie and his dumb ass decided to bring 'it'.

Out of all the movies he could choose from he picked that. We're better off watching Elmo.

Before he put on the movie I already ate 3 chip and drunk my juice. They were playing uno like we didn't have a bed full of food.

I'll tell you one thing, the way they were playing uno is different from how I play.

They were just causally putting down cards and laughing. That's not how you play the game.

Whenever I play I flip tables and break chairs. My mom would complain about how I play unfair and how I'm a sore loser.

That's what losers say.

No one leaves the room unless I win.

Since they wanted to be saints and not eat the food now I took the liberty of eating it for them.

I was on my fourth bag of chips when the movie finally started. I quickly ate the last of it and picked up another bag of chips.

The opening song of the movie starting and it scared the living crap out of me.

If I can't handle the opening song how will I handle the actual movie?

Sam pulled me next to him and Noah did the same with Ruby. Everyone grabbed a bag of chips and their juice.

I on the other hand had no drink because my fat ass already drunk it.

During the movie I ate about 6 hot chips. It wasn't a surprise when my mouth was burning minutes later.

Sam was just causally watching the movie. He didn't even fake yawn so he could wrap his arm around me.

It's whatever though. It's not like I wanted him to touch me with his cum hands anyways. Nigga be beating his meat and shit.

I took his drink from the coffee table that was in front of me. Once I leaned back Sam took it from me.

I rolled my eyes at him then went back to my chips.

I finsihed drinking all my juice and now I want his. He doesn't wanna give it to me because he's thirsty too. He's so selfish.

I was looking in my chip bag to see if I had any crumbs left when I heard screaming coming from the tv.

I looked up and I instantly regretted it. That stupid ass clown was holding his signature red ballon while his face was close up to the camera.

I jumped up and some how managed to end up on Sam's lap. I buried my face into his chest, trying to hide from that creepy clown.

"I've been waiting for you to jump on my lap"

Sam said as he wrapped a blanket around us. So that's why he didn't fake yawn. He wanted me to make the first move.

I giggled and snuggled closer into his chest. He smells like a man.

Throughout the whole movie my face was stuffed in Sam's chest as I ate chips and candy.

After a few more hours I looked up from Sam's chest. The credits started to roll on the screen.

I got off of Sam and stretched my limbs. I've been balled up on his lap for too long.

Ruby on the other hand was leaning on Noah's shoulder as his hand was under her dress.

What was he doing?

I have no idea.

"You guys wanna play truth or dare?"

Sam asked with a smirk on his face. I wanted to say yes but, I was scared of the face Sam was giving us.

"Sure"

All three of us said at the same time. He nodded his head and took an empty beer bottle.

We all sat in a circle on her carpet and waited for the bottle to spin. Sam spinned the bottle and it landed on Noah.

"Truth or dare"

"Dare"

Noah said with a smirk on his face. I knew he was gonna pick that.

Sam looked around the room and stopped once his eyes landed on Ruby.

He rubbed his hands and smirked evilly at Noah.

"I dare you to tongue kiss Ruby"

"That's easy"

He pulled Ruby on his lap and dived right in. All I could hear was squishy noises.

There hands ventured each other's body as spit was being transferred from one of their mouth to another.

All I saw was tongue. I never knew Ruby was about that life.

"Ok times up"

Sam said as he was laughing his ass off. Even though he said they could stop their tongues were still fighting.

Ruby was trying to pull away but Noah pulled her tongue with his teeth.

Like damn nigga let a bitch breathe.

Sam put his hand between their lips which seemed to work. Noah pulled away and glared at Sam.

Ruby got off his lap and took her seat back on the floor. Noah ran his hands through his hair and sighed.

His face was red and his lips were swollen. The fact that he was wearing sweatpants didn't do him any justice.

Noah spinned the bottle this time and it landed on Sam. Noah looked at Sam with a crazy smirk on his face.

"Truth or dare"

"Truth" Sam said with a smirk.

Noah rolled his eyes and scoffed. Noah expected Sam to pick dare so he could give him something outrageous.

"Will you ever love someone more then Diamond?"

"Yes"

I looked at him in shock. If he's going to leave me one day then why are we together?

Why am I wasting my time in this relationship if we're not a forever thing?

"One day when Diamnond and I are married we will have a daughter and I'll love her just a little bit more than Diamnond"

He's was talking about our daughter? I take back all the shit I just said about him.

Now I know I'm not the only one thinking about having kids together.

"Awwww" Ruby and I said.

We both got up and squeezed Sam's cheeks. Even Noah joined in. Sam swatted away our hands and groaned in protest.

"You want to have kids?" Noah asked a little shocked.

"Yeah, that's why I always touch Diamond's stomach, I'm just imaging She's pregnant with my kid"

I leaned over to him and kissed his cheek. He's so cute.

After many tongue kisses, hickeys, and toes sucking later someone from outside of Ruby's door screamed lights out.

Luckily Ruby had a water bed so Sam and I took that. Sam pulled me closer to his chest and kissed my hair.

"Goodnight baby"

"Goodnight sammy"

My eyes slowly closed from the heat of Sam's body.

--------------

I quietly shifted in my bed and checked for the time. It's 1 in the morning.

I was awake because Ruby's phone rung. She quickly picked it up and turned away from Noah.

"Hello" she whispered I into the phone.

"Yes I've been watching over her" she added.

"She doesn't suspect a thing" She said with a sigh.

Who is this person she's watching after? I keep hearing her talking about it but I push it away.

Minutes later she hanged up her phone. I heard her sigh.

"Ruby what's going on?"

I said as I got up from the water bed. She looks slightly taken aback. She though I was sleeping.

"N Nothing"

"Ruby tell me who's this person you have you watch after"

"It's Ms. Jackson"

"What?"

"She's been drinking too much. She goes through about 3 bottles a day. If she doesn't stop drinking then they're going to have to shut down the orphanage center. Her husband told me to watch over her for him while he's at work"

Ruby said as she looked down at her fingers.

I walked over to her and pulled her in for a hug. I thought that she was spying on me.

I don't know why I questioned her in the first place.

"Everything is going to be alright. If they do close the orphanage then you could stay at Noah's house or my house"

I'm pretty sure my mom wouldn't mind her staying with us. She's practicality family.

She took a deep breathe.

"Okay now get some sleep"

She nodded her head and went back down next to Noah.

I walked over to my mattress and went back to my spot. Sam instantly pulled me into his chest and wrapped his hands around my waist.

I snuggled even closer to him and slowly went to sleep.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

This Girl Від Abbey

Романтика

1.4M 48.9K 61
I turn around and look into his blue eyes, searching them. When I'm certain that he's not lying, butterflies erupt in my stomach and I gulp audibly...
89.2K 3.5K 33
Beautiful is weighing under 130lbs. Attractive is having the perfect hour glass figure. jealousy is watching your 128lbs best friend cries about bein...
WANT (Complete ✔️) Від lovelike_evajacks

Підліткова література

1.2M 25.5K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...