Star Wars Moments

By Star-Wars-Dragons

Ezra and Kanan. Sabine and Ezra. Hera and Kanan. Ahsoka and Anakin. Love, friendships and family. Moments of... More

Forgiven
I'm afraid of Maul
Ezra's art lessons
I love you most
Let me help you
Sibling bonding
A little ray of sunshine
The clone and the Togruta
The darkness is my only friend
The ticklish Jedi
The ticklish apprentice
Anakin and Padmae
Demons
Morning surprises
Pain of the past
Tickle time
Chasing away the bad dreams
I'll always be here for you
Night night snuggles
Sick
Drowned
Sleep deprivation
Raining Comfort
Face paint
Goodbye Ezra
I'm here for you
Forever in love
Fluff VS Angst
Fluff
Angst
I'm alright snips
I miss him too
smile love
When the nightmares hit
Injury
help me ;_;
Repaying the favour
Stronger
Family
Mistletoe
I thought I'd lost you
Pranked
Not your fault
jacket
braiding
broken
Cubelebrehs
We'll bring you home
He got a tuba
trouble
Broken and Bloody
dreams of the past
I'll always be here for you
I love you guys
THE YAVIN TEEPEE!!!
Hera's Heroes alternate ending
Storms
The sacred rule
pain
🌟Important🌟
Hellllllooooooo
Tired
Missing You
Lost and Cold

A bad idea

1.4K 45 22
By Star-Wars-Dragons

Been wanting to write this. I've saved it for a while

Mornings on the Ghost were like a routine. Everyone was up early on OP days, but on others where they were in hyperspace or just having the day off, everyone got up, one at a time. Kanan was normally the first one up, and he would get the kaff machine turned on, and pull out a fruit. Somedays, particularly when they had tons of credits and could afford more food, they would have a big breakfast. Today was not one of those days. Not to say that they didn't have credits. They had a lot actually. However, it had taken an all day mission to get them, and everyone was exhausted.
Kanan yawned and put a mug underneath the kaff machine and pressed a few buttons. Instantly, the warm drink poured into the cup. He took a sip, grabbed his fruit, and sat down. A few minutes later, the door swished open, and in walked Hera. The Ghost was on autopilot, and even if it was, Chopper didn't need sleep, so he just watched the ship all night after recharging. Hera, on the other hand, had gotten some much needed (and deserved, mind you) sleep.

"Morning" Hera said, pulling out a mug of her own before getting out a bowl and heating up some space waffles.

Sabine and Ezra were teenagers, and Zeb was...well...Zeb, so it was about an hour after Kanan and Hera finished their breakfast and were talking over kaff that Sabine emerged, her hair already combed. She made some hot cocoa and that made up her breakfast. Now usually, Ezra was up a few minutes later, and Zeb came trudging in last. Half an hour passed before Zeb came in, headed straight for the space waffles. Kanan raised and eyebrow and confused glances were exchanged at the deviation from the pattern, but nothing was said about it. Fifteen minutes passed before a messy, raven haired teenager walked in, yawning.

"Hey" Sabine greeted.

Ezra responded with a sleepy, half-hearted wave.

"Tired?" Kanan asked.

"Yuh..." Ezra slurred, sitting at the table and rested his head on it.

"You could just go back to bed" Hera suggested.

"I thought..." Ezra yawned before continuing.

"I thought I should get up..."

His voice trailed off as he fell asleep on the table. Sabine, Zeb and Hera exchanged amused glances right as Chopper entered the room. Kanan reached out, but drew his hand back slightly with hesitation. Shaking his head at himself, he shook Ezra's shoulder.

"Kid?"

Ezra awoke with a start, gave Kanan a dirty look, then placed his head back on the table. Chopper warbled, extending his taser.

"No, you may not" Hera warned.

Chopper warbled again, retracted his taser, and left the room.

Kanan shook Ezra again. Ezra moaned and shifted position.

"Ezra, do you want some kaff?"

Usually, Ezra had hot cocoa like Sabine, but it became apparent to Kanan that the kid needed the caffeine. Ezra nodded and Kanan made a mug and placed it in front of Ezra. Ezra took a sip, and his face instantly scrunched with displeasure. Hera chuckled.

"I'll get the sugar and creamer" she said.

"You mean the kaff killing tools?" Kanan teased.

"Has he even had the stuff before?" Sabine asked.

"Not while he was on this ship" Hera replied.

"First time for everything I guess" Sabine turned to Ezra.

"We have mocha and regular."

"Mocha..." Ezra mumbled.

Hera placed some creamer and sugar and a little ice to cool it down inside the drink and stirred it. Ezra took a sip and smiled.

"Better."

Two Hours Later...

"Who's idea was this anyway?" Kanan groaned to Hera as Ezra continued to laugh at Chopper warbling, the kid obviously hyped up on the caffeine.

"To give me the kaff?" Ezra replied at at least a hundred kilometers an hour.

"It was yours Kanan, and it was a really, really, really, really good idea. It woke me up and now I feel better and now I don't feel like falling back asleep this morning because that would be bad and stuff."

Zeb moaned as the hyperactive teen continued to yabber on.

"Can I knock him out now?" He asked.

"Just be patient" Sabine said, somewhat entertained.

"What goes up must eventually come down."

"When he crashes" Kanan added. 

"That will call for a celebration."

Ezra yelped as Chopper zapped him, croaking at him to shut up.

"That wasn't very nice Chop" Ezra said.

"You're a very, very mean droid you know that?"

"I'm knocking him out" Zeb growled, but Sabine grabbed his arm.

"No you're not. Besides, Chopper might beat you to him."

At that point, Kanan was sorely tempted to use the Force and make the kid sleep.

"Beat me to what?" Ezra chirped running to the other side of the room.

"If we're racing, I'm fast. I'm like lightning, and you're like thunder because you come after me. I can probably run faster than a bike. Can we try that? Can we? Can we? Can we?"

Sabine had to grab Zeb's arm and Chopper had to back him out of the room by pointing his taser at him to keep the Lasat from feeding Ezra a knuckle sandwich to go with the caffeinated beverage that started the mess they were in now. When they were gone, Kanan shook his head.

"I'm a kriffing idiot" he sighed.

"That's not a very nice word" Ezra said.

"It seems to fit the situation. You're never drinking kaff again" Kanan replied, having to remind himself that it was just the overflow of energy talking.

"You're mean."

Hera stifled a smile.

"Ezra, it's-"

"Meanie."

"I just-"

"Meanie!"

Hera couldn't help it anymore. She burst out laughing, despite the resulting look from Kanan.

"You're not helping" he mumbled.

"Sorry dear" Hera replied.

"However, you did bring this on yourself."

"It's not entirely my fault."

"Oh? Do tell?"

"You put sugar in it."

Hera froze.

"Well...see...I..." She sighed.

"Good point."

Ezra piped up.

"It was a really good idea to put sugar in! Without sugar and that super yummy creamer, it tasted really, really gross. You must be super crazy to drink it like that."

Kanan and Hera sighed and with a look, decided to wait out Ezra's hyperactive state.
________________________________

Sure enough, another two hours later, Ezra calmed down.

"What did you do to me?" He moaned as he sat down.

"I felt so energized and yet I embarrassed myself."

"Energized?" Kanan chuckled as Hera gave a relieved smile.

"More like bouncing off that walls. If Zeb had his way, you'd probably be in the medbay."

"Did I seriously call you a meanie?"

"And Chopper."

"Ezra" Hera said.

"If Zeb gives you a hard time, you have permission to annoy him."

"As tempting as that is, that might also put me in the medbay."

Kanan shrugged as the door opened and Sabine's head peeked in.

"Is it over?" She asked.

"Yes," Kanan chuckled.

"He's crashed."

"Not quite," Ezra replied.

"Well, we finally got you in between falling asleep every ten seconds and breaking vocal speed records."

"True" Ezra turned to Sabine.

"If I go to my room, will Zeb kill me?"

"No. I managed to calm him down."

Ezra gave a wave and walked off.

Kanan sighed.

"Never thought we'd be babysitting a hyperactive fifteen year old."

Hera sighed and nodded, and they wordlessly agreed that giving Ezra kaff, was a very, very bad idea.

Oh gods Ezra 😂
Suggestions are open and appreciated.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 428 7
A modern day fanfic. Kanan, Hera, Zeb and Sabine are all friends who live together and attend the same high school. They meet Ezra who is new to the...
10K 151 8
Genderbent Ezra and Sabine and Sabezra fanfiction. Esther Bridger, or Esty, has always been the special one on Lothal even after her foster parents w...
44.2K 604 17
When Sabine stays with her family, Ezra doesn't want to say goodbye. A few weeks pass since the Mandalorin's departure and Ezra is miserable. Unfortu...
54.1K 695 17
When Sabine left the rebellion and Ghost Crew it hurt some people including herself. Some lost their daughter, others lost their sister, best friend...