Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

By AndieMalikPayne93

What happens when Andie from the Midnight Diamond Pack, daughter of a very protective Alpha Pack finds out th... More

Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 1: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 2: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 3: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 4: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 5: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 6: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 7: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 8: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 9: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 10: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 11: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 12: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 13: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 14: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 15: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 16: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 18: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 19: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 20: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 21: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

Chapter 17: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

1.6K 27 2
By AndieMalikPayne93

Abelyn's POV

After having come back to the Phoenix Order palace, after the attack that almost killed me, it seemed awfully quiet. Usually it was calm but today was much calmer than regular. An uneasy feeling set in the pit of my stomach and immediately I knew something was wrong. Running up the stairs, taking two at a time, I strode past the entry hallway and made my way to where I knew Angelo would be at. The scene that was in front of me left me uttered in shock. The love of my life was laying lifeless in front of my own eyes. His blood was splattered all ofer the marble floors. It seemed as though they had drained him. One thing they didn't know was that I had the power to revive vampires. It was a gift you could say about me. It was hereditary because of my dad. It ran in our vampire blood.

"Angelo, w-what- who could have done this to you?" Hot tears ran down my cheeks, my heart clenching inside my chest. "Oh my love." I made sure to move his body carefully to a more sturdy place, where I could bring him back. I would have to give him time to heal. Then we would be able to bring revenge to those werewolves. Although we were outnumbered, we had a strategy. It was all in our younger years of training that we would get taught this technique. So stretching my limbs I was now prepared for this.

"Don't worry, Angelo, my love, I'll get you out of this.... We'll be together soon." I kissed his pale cheeks and let the hot flow of tears to fall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

Training with Alpha Jesse had been postponed for today, for me that was a bit odd. Usually if something went wrong, Alpha Jesse would let me know. He never showed signs of me being with Andie so intimately. He'd accepted me and I honestly loved that man. He was like a father for me. In the kitchen I could hear pots and pans crashing.

"Who's in here?" Being alarmed was an understatement.

"Calm down, its just me Liam." Spoke Luna Laurel, relief washed over me immediately. Andie's mom was the sweetest. I had yet to meet her 'bad' side as Andie described.

"What were you doing that cause the pots and pans to crash so abruptly?" I scratched the nape of my neck. A boyish gesture I never got over. Old habits die hard, you know.

"I'm trying to cook up some lunch, you wouldn't mind helping me would you sweetheart?"

"No, I was just sitting in the living room since the girls are out today." As a response Luna Laurel just nodded her head and motioned for me to wash my hands. I was out to cut some very strong onions along with red, green, and yellow bell peppers. After the onions were done, my eyes were like Niagara Falls. I had to go wash my face in the nearby fall bathroom. As I was about to exit I noticed a small folded paper in the trash bin. Picking it up I noticed it had Andie's name nearly written on the upper right side corner. "Liam... Are you okay?" Hearing Laurel call out made me go into panic mode, so I stuffed the letter into my back pocket.

"Sorry, those onions were... strong!" I chuckled nervously.

"Well okay... try the chicken. After its completely cooked supper will be done." She passed me a small spoon with some chopped chicken. It was mouth-watering! Luna Laurel was the worlds best cook! No exaggeration used. I was ready for dinner, right now! Just standing here was making my wolf growl with excitement. Pretty soon the rest of the pack would be down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giselle's POV

Andie and I had taken today as a shooing day. We went to a much closer shopping mall, we couldn't afford some more mishaps. Andie had been awfully quiet in the car ride and now she was starting to worry me. Had something, anything happened to her, was Liam involved.

"Hey sissy, are you okay? You know you can tell me, I'll understand you." I wrapped my arm around hers. Her blank stare made me worry.

"Mmm, well- uh... I-I've been getting these anonymous letters. It's frightening, really." She rubbed a lone sweat drop from her perfectly shaped, brown brow. Who could do such a thing.

"Sissy, you need to tell Liam, he would want to help. Even your dad." Talking sense into this girl was rare, she was stubborn. But I loved her, nonetheless.

"I'm waiting, cause I don't want them to worry even more. I know it's been a while since- you know and-"

"It doesn't matter, tell them or I will. Andie, this is not a game, someone is most likely after you for revenge or whatever and we can't afford another death after your sister. We can't and we won't suffer another. Tell him!" Andie's sisters death was a huge loss, she would've been the first to mate with Alexander. We'd kept in touch with him, and now would be a good time to ask hi to help watch Andie.

"Yeah, I-I'll tell him later t-today. I'm j-just scared Giselle, wh-what if-" A screeching cry came out of her lips. Her arms were trembling with fear and remorse of something horrible happening. We had to stop looking through the clothes and walk into a dressing room and sit.

"Look, if it doesn't bother you or Liam, I'm gonna contact Alexander again and maybe he can kind of like watch over you and keep an open eye out for whoever is after you..." Hope shown in her eyes. Relief washed over her body and she nodded. I hugged her and helped her up and we continued on with our shopping. Maybe all this would help her relax her mind and relive some stress.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abelyn's POV

I walked out of the room Angelo had been in after finishing the ritual of reviving. I had to wait approximately forty-eight hours until I'd see him up. I couldn't wait, I had already sent out a letter to Alpha Jesses daughter. She'd be my first target, because of her my poor Angelo was in this situation. It's like they say, "Paybacks a bitch!"

After all of this, I was drained out. I needed blood to remain strong for when Angelo would awaken. Hopefully in this werewolf roaming place I wouldn't get caught. Running up to speed I perched up in a large tree and waited to find a victim. I would more than anything prefer drinking the blood of the Alpha Jesses pack, but to remain unidentified I would have to please myself with a human. Closing in on a rather large man, I used my extremely sensitive eyesight to see, and yes he would do. Pulling my fangs back into my gums and changing my appearance I jumped off the tree and made my way towards him.

"Hey hot stuff..." I batted my eyelashes. Although physically I looked one hundred percent different, the effect of my eyes remained the same. I could make someone do what I wanted by just looking at them. My brother could make someone suffer with excruciating pain.

"Uh hmm, hello... May I help you?" Asked the six foot two male. His hair was ruffled and it gave him a young appearance. Fresh blood was all I could smell and think of. Poor ladies who were into him. After tonight, he'd be gone.

"Yes, please, my car has seemed to have broken down on the road a few miles away." I gave him my best worried expression. Dumbo fell for it. He must have been the 'dunce' in his schooling years.

Walking into the night and going to where my 'car' was, I took a hold of his arm and jerked him to the ground. He looked up at me and moved to pull me down. "What's your problem?"

"I'm sorry," I moved down and placed my nose to his jugular and smelled him. "You smell delicious...."

"I- " I bit in. His bliss started to flow slowly, it was thick. "G-get off m-me!!" I bit even harder and the flow was quicker, like a river with current. Bye bye cutie.

After I finished I made my way back to the Phoenix palace and found that Angelo had already woken up. Our plan could officially begin. Now to write some more letters to this little murderous bitch.

"Did you barely get up, Angelo?"

"Wh-what happened? I feel like I've been asleep for years." Confusion was written all over his face, if only he knew what type of shot had gone down in the last weeks that had passed.

"Sit, I'll explain everything." I started with what had been the kidnapping of Giselle, then the attack that involved Liam, Thaddeus, and Andie. I then explained how I'd already begun with the letters and soon we'd get our revenge. In between all this explaining he would nod and giving an 'oh' or 'ah'. Stoping my rampage, he said.

"Lets get to work, then. We would want our victims to think we're not giving them a fight." His evil grin confirmed that he was indeed on board with all of it. Even if this meant being with Angelo for only this time being, I would endure the pain of rejection later on. I loved him, still very much. It would all be worth being with him. Coming back from my pained thoughts I turned towards Angelo and smiled.

"Lets get to work..." I repeated. And we began. Watch out Alpha Jesse, your precious little daughter will soon be gone as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

COPYRIGHT 2014 (c)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers!!!!!! I am extremely bad at updating I know!!!! It's not depression, but a few things have changed me- emotionally. Thank you for sticking by me and either voting, commenting, or sharing it. Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate is up to 4.8K reads and 68 votes. Keep up with all those wonderful reads and voting.

Y'all know the drill *military background music*

•READ, READ, READ

•VOTE

•COMMENT

~AND~

•SHARE

Once again thank you for all the follows... !!!!!!

If you have any requests or questions DM me and I'll respond as quickly as I can or am available to do so.

Follow me on Twitter: @real_liam_p93

Or

Instagram: @andie_m_payne

Or

Tumblr: @andiempayne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks a BILLION!!

Yours truly-

~AndieMalikPayne93~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 9.7K 78
(This book is kind of Romantic filled with extra drama and smooth story line.) EVA SCARLET. I never thought I will ever meet my mate in one of the mo...
5.9K 320 30
(Editing grammar and sentence structure) Losing your parents at three years of age and having to grow up too soon to rule the most feared pack in the...
80.6K 1.8K 33
"Together?" He asked. "Together," I nodded, and he took my hand in his. Faith knows about werewolves. After all, she is one. And of course; she...
1.3M 41.9K 31
[Rejection Series Book 2] "Me, your mate? As if. You're weak and the reason my parents are dead!" He scuffs at my face and then does the worst thing...