I Care (Solangelo)

By ancient-mango

Mute, silent, and alone. That's how I feel most of the time. Mute, because I can't talk. I can't voice an opi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Author's Note
Fanart?!

Epilogue

2.3K 139 116
By ancient-mango

"Should we tell her?" Will asked. It had been two weeks since he officially moved in. His parents had been arrested, his dad charged with one year, him mom got five years. Mom suggested we just adopted him, but Will and I both protested against that for obvious reasons.

She won't kick you out, maybe me. I was joking about that, of course. At least I hoped I was joking.

"Ha ha, very funny, Neeks," Will sarcastically laughed.

We probably should before she starts taking pictures of us acting like brothers.

"Yeah, and posting them on Facebook with some caption like 'Look at my favorite little boys!'" Will did a horrible imitation of my mother's voice, but it was funny. "I mean, she already wants me to call her 'Mom'."

Well, let's do this. It was officially official that we were doing it.

Will and I darted out of my room. Will flawlessly hopped down the stairs two at a time, but me, I stumbled on every other step, dying about five times on the way down.

Mom was in the kitchen cooking, the way she always does. "Oh, hey you two."

Will returned her greeted, while I waved a hand. "Mrs. di Angelo, uh," Will considered the possible words he could use, then settled with, "Nico has something to tell you!"

Fuck you, Will, I signed, earning a glare from my mother. Hey, I was socially awkward and didn't want to be put on the spot like that.

"Well?" My mother was starting to grow a little impatient.

We've been making out behind your back. I didn't know how else to put it. Boyfriend didn't seem right. Will was much more than that to me.

She looked a little shocked at first, then smiled. "Ah, I should have known."

"Yeah," Will said, looking a little sheepish. I'm not saying he didn't look adorable when he was embarrassed, it's just that he gets embarrassed very easily."

Anyhow, we're going to go make out again in my room. Bye. I dragged Will behind me, leading him back to my room.

"Wait are we seriously going to-" I cute him off with a kiss, pushing the door close with my foot. He pressed me up against the door, making the kissing  harder. It turned into more of a face battle than a kiss.

"Someday," Will said, his lips brushing against mine, "I'll take your last name. But it'll be a few years until that day."

I pressed my hands up to his chest and signed, I'm cool with that.

"I care," Will said, going back to our not-so-little face battle.

I care, I signed right up to his heart.

Or was it his lungs? I wasn't good with this type of stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 287 30
This is a story set in a world with no magic. You have been warned. When Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Luna go on a rescue mission things turn out...
646K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
162K 5.1K 38
(Previously known as The Lost) Betrayal is nothing new to the Łabanowski siblings. Neither is abandonment. So when the eldest two disappear on the tr...
34.4K 1.3K 31
Hi everyone!!! So this is After the war with Gaia or was it Gaea? anyway. This was after the war. Nico had already gotten over Percy but he started l...