(Editing)The Light And The Da...

By Levi_is_da_wae

Hello. My name is Kayana Shiona.I am neither vampire nor human Welcome to my world. Twisted,cruel,disgusting... More

Chapter 2 What am I?
Chapter 3 Training and Crowley
Chapter 4 More Crowley
Chapter 5 My demon
Character Info and Wiki and picture
Chapter 6- Mistake
Chapter 7- Bye Crowley. hello Lacus and Rene
Chapter 8- The Virus
Chapter 9 - Yuu and Mika
Vampire Rules + Extra special
Chapter 10 - A suprise for me?
Chapter 11- Crashing Planes.
Chapter 12- Cooking with the Hyakuyas
Chapter 13- Ferid Bathory
Truth or dare
Chapter 14 - Ferid's mischief
Chapter 15 - To Germany and Russia and the Tradegy
Special
Special
Chapter 16 - To Germany and Russia and the tragedy Part 2
Chapter 17- To Germany and Russia and The Tragedy
Chapter 18 - To Germany and Russia and The Tragedy part 4
Chapter 19 - Sanguinem
Chapter 20 - Escape
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
Happy Birthday Lacus -Special
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Ferid oneshot
👑Chapter 28~👑
🔮Chapter~29🔮
🔮Chapter~30🔮
🔮Chapter~31🔮
🔮Chapter~32🔮
🔮Chapter~33🔮
Chapter ?Recap
🔮Chapter~34🔮
🔮Chapter~35🔮
🔮Chapter~36🔮
🔮Chapter~37🔮
🔮Chapter~38🔮
🍁Chapter~39🍁
Hi! A/n

💥Chapter 1 -The Fire💥

11.9K 158 118
By Levi_is_da_wae

Kayana Pov.

I couldn't help but get this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was a bit weird. Made me want to throw up in my stomach. Then throw up that vomate. The scene made me want to run away and never return.

Is this. Tragedy? No. It couldn't be. There are people who went through worse. But why .

This disgusting feeling.

This disgusting scene.

Flames completely devoured my house. Burning it down to ashes. All the memories. Some good but most bad.

My family. Oh wait. Where were they?

My dad was probally with that slut.
My mom . Well. She's gone now. Burn to crisp. Joining the wooden ashes

. My only sibling. If only I could get him to safety. He's curently on my back. I'm trying my best to keep him alive but he's drifting in and out of councsiousness. He's too young to die. He doesn't deserve to die. I do.

But I wasn't chosen.

I coughed weakly. Choking on the smoke . It made me feel dizzy.

'Oh dear. What a troublesome sutuation'

What. Who's there? I'm going crazy. I hear the voices.

'Poor baby. Momma's gone.'

Shut the hell Up. Whoever you are.

Just as I was about to feint there was a voice. A sinister one at that. Different from the one in my head. But I wasn't too sure. After all. I may be going crazy from all the smoke I inhaled.

"Oh my little lamb~" It sang with fake sweetness quoting the evil intentions of the words spoken.

It removed my brother from me. I wanted to get him back but I was too weak to scream or do anything about it .

At this point. I was wishing I died. I failed him. I failed him. I Failed HIM.

"Here. I'll take care of him for you dear. After all. I was sent to retreive you. Maybe I can be a little nice. You are quite a beauty~Maybe we can have fun~"

That's all I heard before passing out.

____

My head ached. Everything was black. Blank. No light. No voices. Nothing at all.It hurt so much.

Just an endless void of darkness.

So this is how it goes. Huh.

I die like this.

Well. My f-

But then. It spoke.

"Kayana. Wake up." It sounded , like a he.

"Wake up Kayana. Wake up. You can't sleep now. There's much ahead of you."

Hm?

"W-what?" I said in a shaky voice. I was scared. The one from the fire. The one in my head.

"What's g-going on?"

"Oh my. Look at those beautiful dead eyes you have. They're going to stay like that if you die. And your beautiful skin would all rot and decay."

"H-huh. S-stop. Who are you!?" I demanded in a cold and harsh voice. My tears were piling up. Waiting to flow but I held them back.

He chuckled.

"I am your demon. I have always been with you. You will find out more later. That is. If you wake up."

Then it all ended.

...

I shot up in an instant.

It was a sudden movement. I coughed slightly. My throat felt so...dry yet My senses felt so alive all of a sudden. Everything began to burn making me shrill in pain. But it subsided. Very, very slowly.

Until nothing.

I was crap a second ago. It hurts still but not as much.

I cried slightly. But in this world. Crying gets you nowhere does it. It only makes you realize you're in pain.

I need to suck it up. And get my life in order. For my brother. For my mother.

There it came again. More pain. More hunger. More craving. I needed something.

I feel.

Not normal. Not human. What was it?

What the fudge is going on?

Someone please.

I let a tear escape the droopy eyelids of mine.

What am I?

.....

"Oh. My little precious lamb~" the voice from earlier sang in delight.

Now taking in his appearence.

1. He was hella hot.(5 year girls are allowed to have crushes....)

He had long silverish hair. Sharp dangerous yet beautiful red eyes and extremely pale skin. He smiled in amusement.

"Oh my oh my little lamb~You look tired and.. thirsty maybe?" He said strotting over his last few words suspiciously dragged out as if excited to see my reaction.

I kept my damp eyes focused on him. I looked wearily at the odly beautiful man.

"Mr. Who are you?" I asked trying to keep my cool and be polite. On the inside. I crumbled

He giggled childishly.

"Who am I dear. Why, I am Ferid Bathory. A vampire noble." He introduced taking a bow.

A noble!?!?! I heard myths about vampires before. How is this possible. They're nit supposed to be real. And a noble. He must be addressed as Lord.

"Oh no. Please pardon my manners Lord Ferid." I said.

I'm a human but instincts are telling me to address him with respect. Though he seems kinda...weirdish... I don't know. For now I'll just address him as Lord. I don't want to die. I want my brother back.

He giggled again in amusement.

"My dear~What a sweet little livestock you are. So pure and respectful. If you were human that is ." He started. He came closer to me. He took his thumbs and wiped away my tears with a sinister smirk plastered accross his face

"Tough to. Yet broken so easily~" He added.

I caught a whift of a delightful smell he possessed. So alluring
I want to taste some.

I tilted my head to the side ignoring the smell. Even though my throat began to burn and my mouth watered .

"Whatever do you mean Lord Ferid?" I asked pushing aside the burning and watering feeling in my mouth.

"Hmm~ Just call me Ferid sweetie~ Afterall you bave delicious smelling blood~so that earns you a priveledge." He said mischeivously.

I grew scared slightly.

That look.

"We'll discuss it later. Don't worry my lovely lamb. You must be thirsty~" He concluded caressing my face.

I was a bit creeped out ,but being a child I paid no heed.

Maybe having deicious blood is good? Wait what on earth?blood... I don't know what he's talking about. I'm confused.

I was just feeling so...

Hungry...and thirsty. I need.

He loosened his bow and unbottned his expensive looking shirt a bit. Then he slipped the shoulder part a little exposing his neck to me.
He then punctured his skin with his nails drawing some..

Blood.
I need blood

I stared at his shoulder intensly.

That liquid running down his neck.It smells nice.

But I can't. I'm human.

I-i c-can't drink that!!

I musn't give in. I'm not one of them.

Oh the pain.

"Go ahead dear. I can't let you die of starvation. Krul will have my head." He said with a shudder.

Krul? Who the heck is that?

Meh, I don't care right now I just need to resist.

I'll die. I need blood.

I need to do this.

Raising myself slightly I went forward and put my mouth near his neck.

Wait no. What am I doing!!

I moved away from the blood and scrambled away from him.

"I-i can't." I said crying.

He groaned annoyed

"Just do it already. I need to get you to Krul." He said impatiently.

I shook my head.

"I-i'm n-not g-going t-to!" I yelled covering my mouth to hide my hideous fangs.

"I-i won't."

he shrugged.

"Don't defy me." He warned with a serious expression.

I still refused. Almost ready to sprint away.

I tried to jump out of the bed

But he grabbed my neck roughly and harshly yanked me towards his direction, scaring me. I began crying more.

"Let me g-go!!" I choked out angrily clawing his arms off. Or attempting to at least.

"Aww~How cute~" he cooed lowly leaving bruises along my skin as he dug them with his finger-nails.

"I told you not to defy me~"

"Cause I'll make you drink one way or another~"

With that, he bit his lip and sucked his own blood before pressing his lips onto mine and shoving his blood down my throat with his tongue.

He made sure to hold me down tightly enough to inflict pain. If I were to move it would hurt even more than it already did. And it really did hurt .

I squirmed a little at least trying to loosen the grip but he did the opposite and tightened it.
The burning stopped and I felt the need. No the want for more blood.

He continued with his movements until his lip had healed and the blood stopped flowing.

He pulled away leaving a string of saliva that was connecting to our mouths .

"Good. Now drink or I'll do that again. And you'll be in worst pain."

I was in shock. I can't believe that bastard did that!! I turned to him with a heavy blush on my face but I glared at him angrily.

"You bastard!!" I cried out ready to attack him.

But after an eerie look be gave me.
I just gave up. What was the point honestly?
I proceeded to lick the leaking blood on his neck until it dried up. I feared what he would do next so I just listened to his command.

"Suck."

Then I bit down into his neck and sucked it gently. I begged that he wouldn't harm me just in case I was rough. I honesly couldn't take anymore pain.
I could promise you though.His blood tasted really good.

It was so satisfying. I sipped it for a while and he watched me silently from the corner of his eyes with an unreadable expression.

I held the urge to suck more but I gave up after losing too my immature blood lust.. It was just so... I don't know.

So tasty.

It's like me with Ice-cream.

If you don't take it away from me I'll eat it all.

After about five minutes I was full but I didn't pull away. I kept on drinking
. Blood. Blood. Blood blood.

More blood. I need more blood

"Hm~children as expected will have little thirst restraint~You really seemed to have enjoyed that. Do I really taste that good?" He teased

I blushed slightly realizing that I was still drinking so I stopped slowly retracting my fangs.

"Well...I think you do. Sorry." I muttered.

He chuckled.

"Well my little lamb~I kind of have the temptation to suck you dry. But I have to wait sadly." He said in a bipolor manner.

I was a bit surprised.

"S-suck me dry?" I stuttered out in shock and fear

I'll die.

He smirked at my fearful expression

"Yes my dear~" He said getting closer to me.

He took his fingers and lifted my chin.

"Your blood smells absolutely divine. I can't wait to taste it." He purred.

I looked away and blushed.

He just eruped out in laughter.

"Oh what a cutie. Come on now dear. We must get you to the Queen." He said , his voice going a bit bitter coming to the end.

I silently followed him . We were in a room before. It looked slightly like a lab but like a hospital too.

I was really short being 5 years old.

So he had lifted me up.

I got some glances from vampire guards. They looked hungrily at me but kept a stone cold expression. Ferid seemed to notice but said nothing.

He just kept walking ahead.

To meet the so-called.

Queen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. It is me crimson again. Thank you for reading. I LOVE THIS ANIME!!!!!!
*EHEM*

. If you like you can go check my account and see my Haikyuu books. Enjoy~ AND CLICK DAT STAR 4 ME!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607 19 12
Y/N suddenly transmigrated into the world of the novel she was reading. The worst part is that it was the beginning of the novel. And the body she po...
11.6K 209 15
I do not own Seraph of the End! Check out the anime if you haven't. You've helped two of your family, Mika, Yuu and Akane escape the feeding place bu...
428 9 16
I give full credit of the Owari no Seraph/ Seraph of the End anime to the creators of the manga and anime. Please support the original release. I ALS...
102K 2.4K 17
Yuichiro is rescued by Mikaela and is taken to safety but now is in some danger just by being near Mika. I'm basing this off on chapter 36 of Seraph...