Fire & Fury

By XxCountryNiallerxX

Cameron was an ordinary girl behind the camera, taking pictures of anything and everything. Semyon was an on... More

Fire & Fury
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
UPDATE AFTER SEVERAL YEARS
Chapter Twenty

Prologue

527 16 1
By XxCountryNiallerxX

Photographs.

What do they resemble? Photographs can resemble moments you had with your family, your friends, or that special someone you thought would never leave your side. Photographs also resemble promises; some kept, most broken. Promises better said than done. Photographs that held pain and sorrow.

When I look at photographs, I see a part of me: my son. My son is the only thing I've had within the last four years. My son resembles his father, mostly. When I look at photographs I keep hidden of my sons father, I freeze. A man that gave me so much to remember, but so much I also wanted to forget all at once. A man I haven't seen since that horrid night; the night he hit me, the night I kicked him out, the last night I would ever see him.

Or so I thought...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3K 41
MM Series (#3) Marriage has been easy for star hockey goalie Evan Henderson and his best friend's sister, Ellie. They both knew what they wanted from...
60.3K 678 22
Ava is the sister of the Hughes brothers. She's the only girl and the youngest. Being the only girl her brothers pushed her to the side a lot. They...
251K 5.4K 42
Christine Miller's lifelong dream was to graduate from Harvard University. The last thing she wanted to do was fall in love, especially since her pre...
5.2M 102K 66
Danielle wanted to keep one thing locked away: her past. But that promise soon crumbles when a new face arrives on campus. Hockey forward, Hunter, i...