A Breezy love story

By Divani001

BREEZY LOVE STORY: Ranked #92[Romance ] This story is all about arrange marriage.. How an arrange married co... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10A
Part 10B
part 11
part 13
part 14
NOTE
Part 15
Part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54

part 6

1.8K 68 2
By Divani001

Part6:

Ruhi and shravan came back from school...They found both the houses locked...Ruhi knew where the spare key of her home was kept, she opened the door and invited shravan... They kept their bags in ruhi's room and settled in front of tv to watch their favorite cartoon show...

Ruhi:shravu tujhe bukh lagi hai kya???

Shravan : haan ruhi bohut zor se...

Ru: wait den il prepare Maggi for both of us...

S: u know how to prepare??

Ru: Ofcourse buddu mumma taught me... Itz very easy, ajao lets prepare in microwave...

Ruhi and shravan prepared Maggi and started relishing thier own preparation...

S: ruhi where is your mummy papa? When will they come home...

Ru: oh nooo... I totally forgot about it today is Saturday na they will be romancing somewhere and roaming... Papa alwayz tells mamma that friday itself weekend hangover gets over him... You dnt worry they will be on the way...She said cutely laughing ...

Ruhi shravan was enjoying playing games... They saw ishra coming...  ruhi ran into raman's arms excited... Raman carried her started throwing her up in the air and playing with her...

Ishita : ajao bacho... I have surprise a for you both...

both kids jumped in excitement and asked what it was...

I: ice creeeammm!!!!!

Ru and s:Yaaayy shouted both of them...

All started enjoying icecreams... Kids statred narrating the incidents in school...Started making fun of each other...

Raman went to room to freshenup... Ishita slowly followed him and hugged him from behind...

I: ramann... She called him in a not so innocent tone...

R: Hmm... He said removing his tie...

I: you know what... Today when I was waiting for you in parking lot when u went to refill petrol... I saw young couple kissing sooo passionately... She said kissing side of his neck...

R: so... He asked causally...

That casual reply from raman irritated ishita to the core...

I: I told you see... I should hit myself with something... She said searching for something to hit herself...

raman took the vase nearby and gave it in her hand...

Raman : isse maaro... Hit hardly that you forget everything and become an amnesia patient... He said hiding his smile seeing ishita totally fuming in anger...

Ishita pushed him hard... That He fell on bed...

Raman : how despo you are ishita...He was laughing loudly and making fun of her..

That was enough for her... She took the pillow nearby and started hitting him..

Ishita :  mein bhi pagal hoo... Ek dam Paithyam...Kisse meine romantic baathe ki...what is the use of talking romantic stuff to a person who doesn't have even single romantic bone in him...

Raman snatched the pillow from her hand and pulled her on him... She landed directly on top of him... He caged her tightly in his arms... Rubbing his stubbles in the crook of her...

R: jill suno na...

I: kya?? She asked Faking irritation...

R: cupboard se mera kapde nikalo na please... I need to freshen up...

This made ishita even more angry

ishita : hadd hai raman... Aap kitna boora hai... Mujhe aapse baath hi nahi karni... she punched him on his stomach And walked out of room totally pissed off...

Raman could not control his laughter... He loves to irritate his wife... He loves to watch that angry pout on her face... He finds her way tooo sexy in that jkr avtar of hers...

In hall ruhi was alone watching tv...

I: shravu went Home??

Ru: Yes mamma.. He just now left... Mumma look I got 5 stars in school..
Ruhi excitedly showed her class work to her mom...

Ishita : very good my bacha... She hugged her and kissed her lovingly...

Ruhi :mumma where is papa I want to show him my starts...

I: what do I know where that Ravan kumar is... You don't ask me anything about him...

Ru: offo mumma aaj firse aapne papa se ladai ki hai...

I: papa ki chamchi... Kya mein tujhe ladaku lag rahi hoon??? She asked glaring at her...

Ru: oh ho ab kya karun mein ne mumma ki ander ki jkr rani ko jaga diya ab bina talwar hi mujhe maar dale gi... Little ruhi mumbled...

I: kyaaa?? Wat are you mumbling there she asked passing a angry glare at her daughter...

Ru:ku.. kuch nahi mumma I dint mean that...

That's when they saw raman coming...

Raman :Arey kuyn bekhar mein mere beti ko tang kar rahi ho...

I: ruhi meri bhi beti hai... We are having some girls talk why are you poking your nose into our conversation... She said pulling ruhi on her lap...

Raman sat beside them and took ruhi in his lap and kissed her cheeks..

Raman :Papa's princess want to spend time with papa ... Hai na princess he asked ruhi for which she cutely nodded her head positively and kissed him back...

Raman :See got your answer now give us some privacy and you go prepare dinner for us, papa and princess are hungry...

Ishita opened her mouth in full O... Keeping her hands on hips and glaring at the papa daughter duo...

Raman :mooh band karo machar gus gayegi... He said without seeing her face...

Ruhi laughed out loudly seeing her mumma's cute expressions...

I: both are making fun of me na ... Aaj raat no khana for both... Sleep empty stomach... Rats will play cricket in your stomach whole night that's when you will realize this The great ishita bhalla no no for now I am ishita iyer... The great ishita iyers value... Now I am going to make chole batura only for myself...She said and walked towards kitchen...

Ruhi and raman widened their eyes in complete shock listening to chole bature's name from her mouth...

Ru: papa aap ye kya kardiya... Mumma full on gussa mode me hai ab mujhe chole bature ki naam sunte hi mera mooh mein paani arah hai...

R: ooye ruhi ki bachi , Even you teased mumma na... Now for chole bature your taking mumma's side how mean...

Ru: kya karun papa, mamma is best in making chole bature... Now u go pacify mumma or else whole night rats playing cricket in my stomach... ayo murugan.. Iss choti bachi ko itna bada punishment mat do... She said dramatically just like her mother...

R: you have become full Drama queen just like your mamma... Said pinching her nose lightly...

Ru: go na papa...

R:no wayz rooh I dint do anything why Should I pacify that jkr... U go if u want...

Ru: papa if not for mamma atleast for chole bature manao na... She said naughtily smiling at her papa...

R: oh you are right baby... Chole bature mmm... Thinking of it my mouth is watering... Come Letz make a plan...

Ruhi and raman kept finger in the head thinking deeply...

Ishita : Wahh... Garama garam chole bature ready just for me...  she shouted aloud and sat in the dining table and started relishing it making funny Sounds...

Ruhi and raman sat opposite to her keeping sad yearning face... Taking a deep breath...

Ru: mumma this papa is very bad boy na... See how badly he will tease... I feel so sad for you mamma...

Raman gave a shocked expression...

Raman : ek bature ke liye shaitan tune party badal diya...

Ru: bad manners papa... You should not make fun of others... Haina mamma...

I: haan betu ..

Ru: mamma baby ko bhooku lagi hai she said cutely making a puppy face... settling in ishta's lap...

I: awee my baby.. Come mamma will feed u.. She took her in her arms and started feeding her... Both mother daughter duo started eating making cute antics irritating raman...

Raman was sitting like a potato in mid of all these drama... Though he was enjoying thier antics totaly...

Ruhi after having dinner.. Bid bye to ishra giving good night kissie and ran to her room to have her beauty sleep...

Precap: how will raman pacify his jill...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 579 15
❝ I Love You ❞ ❝ But I - I Don't Even Know You ❞ Ishita lands up in Raman's house due to unforeseen circumstances. She lies her way into the house, b...
37K 2.1K 34
Rank #3 on 3/08/18 A story about Ishita and Raman, how they fell in love having different lifestyle and culture. After marriage, Will they thought "...
19.3K 1K 15
Story about ishita and raman
115K 3.4K 35
Two newly wed couples....move on in their life...they start a new relationship....my ff will be full of love nd romance Rank - #195 IN FAN FICTION