part 36

Ishra were sleeping cuddled into each other... Ishita in middle raman and ruhi on either sides, Raman and ruhi were totally over ishita ... Ruhi's leg on ishita's stomach... Whereas raman's head on the crook of her neck .. Ishita's beauty sleep was disturbed by the continous buzz of alarm.... She opened her eyes to see raman and ruhi fully over her making it difficult for her to move even an inch...

She just adored the father daughter duo... And She slightly parted ruhi away from her and pecked her forehead and covered her with the quilt properly and turned towards raman who was holding her tightly by waist... She was just looking at him deeply without blinking her eyes for few seconds... Her trance was broken by the alarm that beeped again...That's when her eyes fell on the clock  it was early morning 4... She remembered that there is a pooja arranged at house for thier anniversary...

Ishita : Oh god its already 4.. If I am not ready on time amma will kill me for sure... She said and removed his hands from her body and got up from the bed...Not finding her warmth around him... He blabbered something in a irritated tone.... And took the pillows nearby and hugged it and again dozed off... Making her go awee at his sleeping form... She ruffled his hair messing it earning a irritated pout in return...

Ishita : awee mere ravan sote hue kitna cute lagta hai... She pecked his pout...

Ishita : tum bhi na ishu... Is this time to drool over your hot husband... Chalo kaam pe lag jao... She chided herself for false romance timing and went to freshen up...

Few minutes later ishita was fully decked up in a beautiful pink kanjeevaram saree with minimal makeup looking as beautiful as ever with a extra glow in her face... And not to forget the gajra in her hair which her husband loved the most...

Ishita : Oh god... It's so late abhi inhe utana hi padega... Warna aur late jojayega... She went and sat beside him on bed and patted his arms and pulled the duvet off his body waking him up... But he again pulled the covers covering himself fully...

Ishita : raman... Uto... Na baba.. She pulled the duvet Completely off him throwing it aside...

Raman : madrasan sone do na... He said in a irritated tone...

Ishita : raman... Pooja ke liye late hojayega... Uto.... She pulled him by arms making him sit...

Raman : ishita kya yaar... Rat ko bhi sone nahi diya... Aur abhi bhi itna jaldi uta rahi ho... Pehle ruhi ko utao...

(don't have wild thoughts friends... Ishra were having a nice chit chat session on terrace teasing eachother and slept around 3 in the morning... That is what raman is talking about)

He kept his head on her lap and closed his eyes again to get a nap...

Ishita : raman... Meine kya kiya you were the one who wanted to be on terrace... Aur todi der ruko na jill... She mimicked him... Aur ruhi bachi hai... Let her sleep for some more time... Pehle Aap uto...

Raman : hmm... Tum aise hi mujhe lohri sunate raho... Il sleep for some more time...

Ishita : ravan Kumar... Mein idhar meri jaan laga kar aapko uta rahi hoon aapko lohri jaise lag raha hai kya... Uto warna... I have lots of ways to wake you up... She said in a warning tone...

Raman : hm... Jo karna hai karo... He said hiding his face more into her stomach...

Ishita : acha... Ruko abhi aati hoon... She said trying to push him from her lap... But he made his hold strong around her waist...

Ishita : kya hai raman... Chodo mujhe.. Abhi in sab cheez ke liye time nahi hai... Amma will be here anytime...

The next moment he pinned her beneath him and settled above her...