part 25

Ishita was sleeping peacefully hugging ruhi... Raman came with a cup of coffee to manao his angry biwi, he placed the cup in the side table and looked at the mother daughter duo who had pushed him out of the bed doing masti whole night..  Poor him he had to sleep on the couch that too without hugging his jill..

He saw her beauty face and all naughty thoughts rushed into his mind... He immediately took the place beside her and covered themselves with the duvet... He hugged her by stomach from behind and started nibbling her earlobe disturbing her beauty sleep...

Ishita : raman sone do na... She said irritatingly pushing him...

Raman : jill uto na baby... Raat ko bhi mujhe ek kissie bhi nahi mila... Aur couch pe sone pada... He said turning her towards him and making her face him...

Ishita : raman stay away from me.. Don't touch me you moron... I am still mad at you...

Raman : sorry na baby isikeliye tho punishment mila na... Woh bhi Kitna bada saza mila, Poore raath meri pyaari biwi ko hug nahi kiya he said hugging her tight... Aur ek kiss bhi nahi kiya he said pecking her lips... Aur kuch kuch bhi nahi kiya he said sliding her dress from her shoulder and placing a kiss there earning a slap from her...

Ishita : besharam kya kar rahe ho... Ruhi hai idhar...

Raman : ishita ruhi so rahi hai... Aur we are under the covers so no bahana... Chup chap ek kiss kardo.. He said inching towards her lips...

Ishita : ramann.. Ruhi can even break the door and barge in.. Woh Hai aapki beti ki kamaal we are just under the covers... It will not take much time for her to pull the covers... She said placing her hand in-between thier lips making him irritated...

Raman : aise kyun kar rahe ho yaar... Sirf ek hi toh hi kiss maang raha hoon he said placing wet kisses over her neckline... She was just giving access to him moving her head to the other side..

Ishita : raman, me and ruhi are still mad at you... Kaisa besharam ho gai ho aap, kal raat ko why were you flirting with that swetha woh ek bachi maa hai raman... Uske saath che che kaise flirt kar rahe the aap... aise kyun kiya aap... She said holding his face in-between her palm looking into his eyes giving dirty looks..

Raman : arey kyun kiya matlab .. Woh Ladki swetha thi bahot hot yaar mein kya karoon... Waise usse dekhar nahi lagta haina that she is a mom of a child... Kitna sexy hai..  Uski lambi taang ka tho mein fan hogaya he said dreamily closing his eyes...

Ishita : Chee besharam kahika uto... She said pushing him hardly away from her making him fall from the bed and she got up and sat giving a angry glare...

Raman : ahhhh jkr why did you push me... He said holding is back...

Ishita : ask me why dint I kill you... Ravan kahika mujhse hi bol rahe ho that she is sexy huh... She said folding her arms and giving a angry pout...

Raman : accept it baby that you are jealous he said trying to get close to her...But he was startled by ruhi's voice...

Ruhi: mamma... Aap papa ko maaf kardiya... She asked keeping her hands on her hips...

Ishita : Nahi toh.. She said opening her arms for her daughter... Ruhi just took her place in ishita's lap... And both gave a deadly glare to raman...

Raman : ruhi papa ke paas aao beta.. 

Ruhi: no... Ruhi abhi bhi papa se katti hai... She said folding her arms and turning her face to the other side...

Raman : kyun beta... Aap toh papa ki princess haina... Papa ke paas aao...

Ruhi : haan sirf mein hi aapki princess hoon na... Phir kyun kal raat ko uss swetha aunty ki choti baby ko aap utaya.. Aur uss baby ko hug bhi kiya aur kiss bhi kiya... Aap sirf mujhe hug kar sakte ho aur kiss kar sakte ho... She said with a cute angry pout...