part 32

Ishita was sitting in her room... Trying to escape from the teasings... She was not really in good mood to enjoy the teasings.. She was now damn angry on her ravan kumar for sending her away from him on thier anniversary... This will be the first anniversary that he will not be with her... She was just cursing him under breath keeping her mobile in her hand and looking at his photo in her screen saver...

Ishita  : ravan Kumar.. Kaise pati ho aap.. Biwi ko anniversary ke din itna door bejdiya... Yahan sab aapke tarif kar rahe hai ki... Raman jaise koi nahi... Raman tera aashiq pati hai... Raman woh hai.. Raman yeh hai... Par only I know that you are nothing more than a ravan kumar...

Call karoon kya... Nahi mein nahi karoongi...  Mein kyun karoon... Aapne hi toh meri baat bhi sune bagair mujhe yahan bej diya...Ab aap akele hi raho.. I hate you... She was busy cursing him... Her trance were broken from some giggling sounds... She saw ruhi who was standing infront of her mother keeping her hands on her mouth a giggling seeing her mother's funny expressions...

Ishita : oyee.. Chutku.. Idhar aao...

Ruhi controlled her giggles and went near her mom...

Ishita : kya mein tujhe pagal dik raha hoon...  Aise kyun has rahi ho... She said placing her in her lap...

Ruhi: mamma aap phone dek kar kya kar rahi ho... Kudh se baat kar rahi ho kya?.. Aur aapki expressions kitna funny hai .. She said giggling again...

Ishita : sirf yehi baaki tha... Ab tum bhi muj par hasne lag gai kya... She said making a sad pout...

Ruhi: offo mamma... I was just kidding ... She said pecking her cheeks...

Ishita : koi baat nahi... Ab aapko thatha paati sab milgai toh mamma ki kya zaroorat hai...

Ruhi: Oh ho mamma papa sahi kehte hain... Aap na ekdum drama queen ho...

Listening to that ishita was again lost in raman's thoughts...

Ruhi: mamma, papa ne call kiya hai kya... I miss him mamma...

Ishita : Mein bhi.. She said absent minded...

Ruhi: mamma aapki phone dho... We'll make video call to papa... She said making ishita happy...

Ishita : ruhi... Ye lo... Par papa ko mat batao... That I am here.. She said placing ruhi beside her.. And moving away from the screen...

Ruhi connected to Raman...

Raman who was all busy in packing was happy seeing ishita's call... He picked it in jiffy settling on the bed...

Ruhi: hello papa... She said waving her hands and smiling widely...

Seeing ruhi's face raman became more than happy...

Raman : hello meri princess kaise ho...

Ishita (St): aapko toh sirf aapki princess ki padi haina...

Ruhi : papa kya aapne mujhe miss kiya...

Raman : yes my princess... Papa ne aapko itnaaa... Saara miss Kiya... He widened his arms like a little kid...

Ishita (St): raman.. Aapne mujhe miss tak nahi kiya hai kya...

Raman : kya meri princess bhi papa ko miss kiya hai kya...

Ruhi: I miss you too papa... soo much .. She said widening her arms with phone in her hand ... That made raman see ishita who was sitting beside ruhi...

Ishita tried to hide in jiffy sensing the screen towards her...

Ishita (St): yeh ruhi bhi na ekdum budhu hai... Bilkul apne papa pe gai hai... She said hiding under the cot...