part 6

Part6:

Ruhi and shravan came back from school...They found both the houses locked...Ruhi knew where the spare key of her home was kept, she opened the door and invited shravan... They kept their bags in ruhi's room and settled in front of tv to watch their favorite cartoon show...

Ruhi:shravu tujhe bukh lagi hai kya???

Shravan : haan ruhi bohut zor se...

Ru: wait den il prepare Maggi for both of us...

S: u know how to prepare??

Ru: Ofcourse buddu mumma taught me... Itz very easy, ajao lets prepare in microwave...

Ruhi and shravan prepared Maggi and started relishing thier own preparation...

S: ruhi where is your mummy papa? When will they come home...

Ru: oh nooo... I totally forgot about it today is Saturday na they will be romancing somewhere and roaming... Papa alwayz tells mamma that friday itself weekend hangover gets over him... You dnt worry they will be on the way...She said cutely laughing ...

Ruhi shravan was enjoying playing games... They saw ishra coming...  ruhi ran into raman's arms excited... Raman carried her started throwing her up in the air and playing with her...

Ishita : ajao bacho... I have surprise a for you both...

both kids jumped in excitement and asked what it was...

I: ice creeeammm!!!!!

Ru and s:Yaaayy shouted both of them...

All started enjoying icecreams... Kids statred narrating the incidents in school...Started making fun of each other...

Raman went to room to freshenup... Ishita slowly followed him and hugged him from behind...

I: ramann... She called him in a not so innocent tone...

R: Hmm... He said removing his tie...

I: you know what... Today when I was waiting for you in parking lot when u went to refill petrol... I saw young couple kissing sooo passionately... She said kissing side of his neck...

R: so... He asked causally...

That casual reply from raman irritated ishita to the core...

I: I told you see... I should hit myself with something... She said searching for something to hit herself...

raman took the vase nearby and gave it in her hand...

Raman : isse maaro... Hit hardly that you forget everything and become an amnesia patient... He said hiding his smile seeing ishita totally fuming in anger...

Ishita pushed him hard... That He fell on bed...

Raman : how despo you are ishita...He was laughing loudly and making fun of her..

That was enough for her... She took the pillow nearby and started hitting him..

Ishita :  mein bhi pagal hoo... Ek dam Paithyam...Kisse meine romantic baathe ki...what is the use of talking romantic stuff to a person who doesn't have even single romantic bone in him...

Raman snatched the pillow from her hand and pulled her on him... She landed directly on top of him... He caged her tightly in his arms... Rubbing his stubbles in the crook of her...

R: jill suno na...

I: kya?? She asked Faking irritation...

R: cupboard se mera kapde nikalo na please... I need to freshen up...