part 51

Ishita's sleep was disturbed feeling her stomach growling unstoppably... She opened her eyes sulking... 

Ishita : Oh god... iss ravan ki chakkar mein meine kuch nahi kaaya... Aur ab itni zor se bhook lag rahi hai... Am so sorry baby... Sab kuch papa ki wajah se hi hua... Don't be angry on mamma for keeping you hungry... Aap na papa ka class lelena ruhi didi ke saath milke she said caressing her tummy trying to calm down her tummy that was making wiered sounds...

 Her focus now shifted on raman who was sleeping peacefully hiding himself into her embrace...

Ishita : janab ko dekho kaise gode bejke so rahe hai after creating such a big drama... Such a drama king he is... She ruffled his already messed up hair for which he made irritated noise for disturbing his sleep... 

Ishita : Gussa dekho... Neend mein bhi jaise mooh banake raka hai... Ravan kumar neend mein bhi mere saath lad rahe ho kya... She said pulling his nose... He scrunched his nose cutely rubbing his nose on her shoulder and hid his face in crook of her neck... 

Ishita :awee... My cutie pie Kitne cute ho aap ... I can never get enough of you... I love you so much... She said pecking his lips.. For which he smiled dreamily making her Completely lose herself in her sleeping beauty erm.. Handsome's cuteness until her stomach started to growl again... Making her irritated... 

Ishita : arghh... raman...Uto na.. She parted him away from her embrace..

He just left her immediately and slept hiding his face more into the pillow... Making her angry... 

Ishita : ravan Kumar... She got up and sat on her knees glaring at his sleeping form.. Raman uto.... She shook him slightly...

Raman : jill sone dho na.... Kyun tang kar rahi ho.... He blabbered... 

Ishita : hawee... Mein tang kar raha ho?...

Raman utooooo.... She shook him vigorously.... 

Raman : kyaaaa Yaar... Kya hua... He opened his eyes irritated.. To see his wife who was sitting in front of him wearing his white shirt that he had worn last night... With top 2 buttons opened and slightly sliding over her shoulder due to its extra large size... Exposing her milky white skin, adding to that cute angry pout on her face was making her look so tempting for his eyes...

 He grinned naughtily crawling towards her and lied on his front hiding his face in her stomach pulling her closer by wrapping his hands around her waist and rubbed his nose on her stomach over the shirt making her giggle... 

Ishita : ramannn... Kya kar rahe ho ... She pulled him cupping his face inbetween her palm..  Feeling ticklish... 

Raman : Jill, baby you're look so tempting... I feel like eating you up... He said moving his face up Nuzzling her bosom... 

Ishita : ramann... Noo... She moaned slightly pulling him by his hair.. 

Raman : kya yaar... Mujhe romance karne bhi nahi de rahe ho...Then why did you wake me up He said irritated... 

Ishita : raman... Aapko na bas romance ki padi hai... Mujhe bahot zor se bhook lagi hai isiliye aapko utaya she said making a cute puppy face... 

Raman : kyaaaa... Tujhe bhook lagi hai? Oh god... You're hungry!... Wow... He got up with twinkling eyes looking at her laughing like a fool... 

Ishita : haan... Toh kya hua... She asked confused seeing his excitement... 

Raman : jill.. You're hungry jaan... Time dekha... Arey my buddu biwi... Its midnight Cravings... Itni jaldi cravings start hogai... Baby papa ko batao aapko kya chahiye abhi.... You know baby when ruhi didi was in mumma's tummy.. Mumma har waqt wauah wauhh Karke ulti karte rehti thi... Gandu mamma... He was seriously talking to her tummy ignoring her completely making her angry...