part 30

Raman was sitting on floor lost in deep thoughts... Ruhi came running towards him breaking his trance...

Ruhi: papa aap neeche kyun baithe hue ho.. She asked worried for her papa...

Raman : arey my princess is all ready to go to school... Aaj toh papa se pehle hi ready hogai ho... He said getting up from the floor and diverting her mind...

Ruhi: haan papa... Ruhi 1st aur papa last hai aaj.. So mamma will give kissie only to me... Papa keliye no kissie... She said showing her tongue...

Raman just smiled at her cuteness and picked her in his arms...

Raman : par meri princess mujhe kissie dogi na... He said forwarding his cheeks...  She kissed him on both the cheeks... And both smiled happily flashing their dimples...

Ruhi: papa, you know what kal se meri chutti hai... You told that you will take me on long vacation na... Mujhe toh Disney world jaane hai papa... Last time aapne promise kiya na...

Raman : haan... Bilkul jaayenge baby...

Ruhi : par kab papa... Chennai se wapas aane ke baad...

Raman : chennai?...  He asked confused...

Ruhi: haan... Hum chennai jaa rahe haina... Paati ke ghar...

Raman : beta kisne kaha aapse...

Ruhi: mamma ne... Mamma told we are going to Chennai... Paati ke ghar... Kitna maza ayega na papa... Paati, thatha, Ananya didi sabke saath... She said excited... But raman was not able to believe her words...

That's when they heard ishita calling out for ruhi... She ran out of her papa's arms.. Leaving confused raman behind...

Ishita bid bye to ruhi and shravan who were excited about there upcoming holidays... Once the kids left she came in locking the door behind...

She prepared tea for raman and was looking for him...

Ishita(St) : raman kahan hai... Abhi tak andher kya kar raha hai... Jo bhi hua so hua... I should not drag this anymore... I will just try to be normal... Atleast if I can't happily speak to him.. I should atleast not hurt him... Mujhe abhi raman se baat karna hoga...  That we will not drag this matter anymore... That We will end it here and start fresh... She went to their bedroom and saw raman standing engrossed in deep thoughts...

She went near him and patted his back breaking his thoughts...

Ishita : raman mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai..

Raman : I know ki tum kya bolne wale ho... He pushed her hands off his shoulder ..

She was taken back by his behavior...

Ishita : raman... I...

Raman : enough ishita... I am sure that you are not here ask permission, then? information dene aay ho kya...

Ishita : raman kya permission kya information...

Raman : don't try to act innocent... You are going to Chennai taking ruhi with you .. Leaving me here alone .. Haina...

Ishita : raman... Mein chennai..

He did not let her Complete her sentence...

Raman : ishita even after explaining so much also... If you want to go away from me... Mein kaun hoon tumhe rokne wala... Jao tumhe kahan jaana jao... He said spitting fire...

Ishita : raman... Listen to me once...

Raman :I don't want to listen... Again you are going to repeat the same record na... haan thi shagun mere pehle biwi... Tum meri doosri biwi hi ho... Now I can't change whatever has happened... If you want to take this drastic step and go away from me... Mein kaun hota hoon tumhe rokne ko... Jao, tumhe kab wapas aane ka mann kar raha hai jab aao... Ya mann hi nahi kiya hai toh tk... tumhe jo karna hai karo... Aur kuch chahiye... Divorce vagera... Woh bhi boldo il prepare myself for that too.. Abhi ke liye tere harsh words se mujhe aur hurt mat karna...He said kicking the table on the way and left the room...