part 19

Ishra reached the venue.. Raman opened the car door like a perfect gentlemen for which he received a warm smile from her... He forwarded his hands for her and helped her to get out of the car...

Ishita : kya baat hai aaj ravan kumar ram Kumar ban rah hai... What's so special today Raman...

Raman : patience baby... Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai... Saying so he took a piece of cloth and blind folded her eyes...

Ishita : raman kya raha ho... Please isse kolo na...

Raman : just for few minutes your gonna love it... He whispered huskily In her ears... And held her hands and walked along step in step...

Ishita slipped and she was not able to walk properly though Raman helped her...

Ishita : ahhh... Raman mujhse nahi hoga... Remove this na... She said with irritation..

Raman : he held her by waist and pulled her towards him... Remove what baby...

Ishita : you gutter mind I told you to remove this blindfold.. She said smaking his chest slightly...

Raman : arey just few steps... Ya ruko... Saying so he carried her in his arms... Immediately she wounded her arms around his neck giving him cute smile...

Ishita : raman... I am loving this already... The start of the date cannot be more beautiful than this... She said nibbling her lips in his earlobe...

Raman : ishita.. Mein ek baat bolun...

Ishita : hmm... She said lost in the moment...

Raman : ishita please yaar... Thoda control kiya karo yaar...

Ishita : control?... Kaise control raman.. She asked totally confused...

Raman : control over your diet... Please thoda kam kaya karo na yaar... Uff how heavy you are...

Ishita : ravan Kumar.. Wahi toh meine socha... Ravan kaise ram bansakte hai... Itne romantic mahol ko bhi.. Ek pal mein taunt marke bigadenge na aap... She said fuming anger...

Raman : phir kya... Tum ache se maza le rahe ho... Idhar mere jaan nikal rahi hai... Tumhe Uta kar chalne mein... He said faking heavy breathing...

Ishita : toh kyun uta rahe ho... Chodo mujhe she tried to wriggle out of his hold.. Shaking her legs in air...

Raman : ishita... Don't we almost reached... She stopped her struggle not wanting to spoil the moment like her budhu hubby did a while ago...

Raman : haan here we are... He made her stand on her feet.. Still having the blind fold over her eyes making her more impatient...

Ishita : raman remove this na... Kahan laye ho aap mujhe.. Please na...

Finally he removed the blindfold from her eyes... To see a beautiful sight in front of her... A beach side resturant in the outskirts of the city... Beautifully decorated in a love theme... Everywhere covered with red roses and red Ballons...

Ishita : aweee raman... This place is so beautiful she said jumping like a kid... Yeh sab aapne kab plan kiya...

Raman : do you like it...

Ishita : like?... I loved it raman... She said placing a tight kiss in his cheeks... Making him smile at her antics...

Ishita : raman, par why are all tables are empty... Koi log nahi dik raha hai kyun...

Raman : kyunki aaj yeh poora ka poora restaurant hamara sirf mein aur tum... Aur koi nahi hoga hame disturb karne ko... He said swirling her around holding her fingers... And back hugging her...