part 48

Part 48:

Ruhi too slept beside ishita tired of waiting for her mother who was taking all Time to wake up testing her patience... 

Ishita opened her eyes slowly to ruhi sleeping beside her hugging her by her neck... She smiled at her daughter and placed a soft kiss on her forehead... Carresing her hair... 

Her eyes fell on clock... It was half past 6 she widened her eyes for sleeping at the untime .. 

Ishita : itni der kaise so gai hoon mein... Aur ruhi.. Kab aaye... She said holding her head that was aching due to stress... That's when she recalled the happenings and her husband's stupid talks... 

Ishita :Bechara Raman ko tappad mardiya meine... Bechara?.. No.. No... I should have given him two more slaps for stupid talks...  ravan Kumar... How could he... How could he tell that he wants to leave me... Chodongi nahi mein unko... Par kaha gai raman... Guess he is downstairs talking with appa... Mujhe na uss pagal bhalla se baat karni hogi... Warna he'll keep having all stupid thoughts...Kaise kaise bakwas batein kar raha the... Leave me and all... Aane dho... Abhi neeche sab honge... Sab ke saamne toh kuch nahi kar sakti hoon... Somehow he should come to this room na... Tab dekhoongi...  Par usse pehle I should have a talk with raghu anna... Yeh anna bhi na... I know he loves me way too much that's why he is reacting like this... But he should also understand... I can't live without my raman...  I am sure anna will understand if I talk to him when he is calm... Who knows may be raman already would have had a talk with anna... Ravan kumar ko kisiko patana itna mushkil todi na hai... She said smiling... 

Ishita : yeh chutku kyun abhi iss time me so rahi hai... She shifted her gaze towards ruhi who was deep slumber... 

Rooh... Uto baby... She said caressing her messed up hair shaking her slightly.. 

She just cuddled more into ishita making her hug her back... 

Ruhi : good morning mamma... She said lazily... 

Ishita : good morning?...  Good evening hogaya rooh... Aap kal raat se abhi tak so rahi ho... Lazy girl... Itni der koi sota hai kya... She said teasing her daughter... Hiding her smile... 

Ruhi woke up with jerk listening her mamma... 

Ruhi : kal raat se?...  Offo toh papa would have reached by now na mamma... 

Ishita : papa  would have reached where?... She asked confused... 

Before she could talk further... Ishita's mother entered to check on ishita...

Ishita : amma... Neeche raman hai kya... Unko zara bulao na... 

Amma : Nahi kanna... Raman toh neeche nahi hai... I thought he must be here with you... She said making ishita even more confused... 

Ishita : neeche nahi hai?... where did he go then... 

Ruhi (St): yeh mamma kitni budhu hai... She giggled seeing her mother and paati's confused face... 

Amma : ruhi.. Beta... Has kyun rahe ho... You were talking to papa in afternoon na... Where is papa?... 

Ishita looked at ruhi who was glaring at her keeping her hands on her hips kneeling on the bed... 

Ishita : kya hua... 

Ruhi : mamma... Aapne buddu banaya mujhe?..  You told me I slept since yesterday night... But i just slept afternoon... 

Ishita smiled cheekily looking at her angry avtar... 

Ishita : sorry na baby... Mamma was just teasing you... She said picking her and making her sit on her lap...