part 49

Raman opened the door and entered thier home that was filled with darkness... He switched on the lights to see a death silence engulf the whole house suffocating him already... He kicked his trolley Bag in frustration... He was angry on himself for Being a coward... For Being so coward that he left his love... His family... His life all alone...

 All he wanted to do was to check on ishita...  He just wanted to listen to her voice atleast for once to make sure she was alright... But he knew he cannot listen to her cries that she would definitely do... There was a battle going on within himself with his mobile in his hands.... He half-heartedly dailed ishita's number...  But immediately raghu's words started ringing in his mind.... 

Raman :  No... No... I never let anyone harm my ishita... You should be happy ishita... You will be happy if I am not with you.. You will be happy... Very Happy... He mumbled like a maniac pulling his hair in anger shouting aloud throwing his phone making it break into pieces.... 

The 4 walls of his own house seemed like hell to him... All he could hear was ishita and ruhi's voice engulfing his ears... Every nook and corner was echoing with happy giggles of them... All he could think and see was his angels only ... 

The living room which was filled with thier pictures made him feel heavy hearted re immersing their happy moments...

 He could see his ishita with a glass of milk in her hands running behind ruhi all round the house...  Ruhi trying hard to hide behind him in order to escape from her mother's clutches... unknowingly a smile escaped his lips thinking of his drama queen daughter... 

 His Glance shifted towards kitchen... Where he could able to feel ishita's presence... He felt ishita standing in the kitchen busy lecturing with her pallu tucked in her waist with a ladle in her hand and shouting from kitchen warning raman and ruhi who was going on and on with thier masti messing the whole house... And teasing ishita without minding her lecture was one of the most loving task that both papa beti loves to do... But immediately the papa beti duo would become scary kitten frightened seeing her in her jkr pose... 

Raman : papa is sorry princess... Papa loves you a lot... He wiped his tears and entered thier bedroom...  

The whole bedroom was filled with ishita's scent... Filling his nostrils as he entered... He closed his eyes inhaling deeply trying to feel her presence.... He could feel her hugging him skin tight pressing her whole body on him...  Which he reciprocated absent mindedly... With tears rolling down his cheeks... He felt her soothing kisses on his face drinking away his tears.. He crushed her tighter in his embrace sobbing heavily... He could feel her soft caresses on his tresses that would relieve all his pain immediately...  He could feel her rosy lips pressing against his suppressing his cries with her passionate kiss... He opened his eyes to pull her closer and love her senselessly hiding him within her pouring all his emotions..  But All he could see was the empty room where he stood air hugging her.... His heart wrenched of the thought not having her closer to him... 

He fell on the couch nearby lifelessly Hiding his face in his palm.... With tears not stopping from his eyes.. 

He carresed the couch.... THE COUCH!.. Who was partner in crime for ishita... THE COUCH!...  Which he hated the most... Which was his sautan and the biggest haddi of his romance... Which would seperate them Everytime they had a fight on petty issues... His jkr with her angry pout would take the couch royally ignoring him.. 

All he would do then is to try hard to fit in the couch... Sleeping all over her wooing her with his naughty antics... And His innocent wife Who will easily fall for him not able to take take his sweet tortures.... He smiled inbetween tears remembering...  How cutely with her pouted lips She would complain him for taking advantage of her love for him...