For the curvy|BWWM

By Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 42

70K 2.5K 2.3K
By Black_baddie

Sam's POV

"Mom, I'm going to school" I shouted as I jogged down the stairs.

Today's the day I've been dreading for weeks now. I don't want Diamond to meet my parents. Especially my mom.

She's gonna make it her duty to embrass me in front if Diamond and I know it.

I hopped into my car and drove to the school. I didn't want to come to school today but I wanted to see Diamond.

I didn't even have both of my feet out of my car yet and Britney and Ashley was already walking towards me.

I tried to go back in my car but it was too late, they were already standing in front of me.

What did I do to deserve this?

"Hi sammy" they both said at the same time.

What's wrong with those two. They always talk at the same time and dress the same too.

"Whatever" I said as I tried to walk away. Keyword tried.

Britney pushed me on my car and dug her dangerously long finger nails in my arm.

I ripped my hand away from her and stared at her in disgust.

"I heard that the slutty freshman Ruby is going out with Noah" Ashley said as she rolled her eyes.

I personally see nothing wrong with a senior dating a freshman. Ruby and Noah love each other so why does it matter.

Ashley is just mad because Noah broke up with her. She was cheating on him with our old principle. He's in jail for 25 years now because at the time Ashley was still considered a minor.

"Say one more word about my friends and you'll regret it"

Who does she think she is talking about people that's above her. I rather die then be Britney's friend.

Her eyes widen because she knows I'm not playing with her. I could blow up her house at the snap of my fingers.

"Well do you wanna go to the janitors closet" she said as she ran her hand up and down my chest.

I snatched her hands away from me and moved away from her. She's too close for my comfort.

"Come back!!!!"

"I'm happy with Diamond can't you see that. Leave me the fuck alone" I screamed at her.

She's obviously deaf.

She walked up to me and pulled me down to her level.

"You'll want me, just you wait"

I pulled away from her and rolled my eyes. I know I won't want her even if my life depended on it.

I walked into the school and went to my locker. Since Noah's locker was next to mine I didn't have to go looking for him.

I saw Noah leaning on his locker with a frown on his face. What did Ashley do now?

"What happened bro?"

"Ruby isn't coming to school today"

That's why he's so sad. He can live without her. He'll be fine it's just one day.

"Its ok dude" I said as I opened up my locker.

"Diamond isn't coming either"

"WHATTTT!!!!NOOOOO!!!! How will I get through my day without her. She's my life"

I screamed. Why isn't she coming today? Who am I going to kiss, hug, and touch?

"Dude, she went to get ready for dinner tonight"

I told her not to go over board. She doesn't have to put on makeup or high heels. She just has to come as she is.

Nevertheless I nodded my head and closed my locker. It's a good thing Diamond gave me my notebooks yesterday.

The bell rung signaling for us for to go to class. I guess I'm actually going to have to pay attention today.

After school

"Honey I'm home" I said as I closed the front door. I love saying that because I know she hates it.

"I'm in here"

What a surprise. She was in the kitchen, over a pot. The dinner was in 1 hours.

I had to stay for football practice so I came home a little late. I have less than 1 hour to take a shower and get ready.

I kissed her cheek and quickly ran upsatirs. I have to smell nice for Diamond. I haven't seen her all day.

I took a quick 10 mintue shower and ran out to my room. I rummaged through my closet looking for a outfit.

Minutes later I pulled out an outfit that caught my eyes. It was just a white supreme shirt, jean jacket, and black knee slit jeans. I went through my shoes section and picked out my black and white vans.

I sprayed on some cologne and gave myself a pat on the back. I did good.

Let's just hope my princess and I have a good night.

Diamond's POV

"We're here" I said as I pulled up into the address that Sam gave me. I thought I was gonna pull up to a house but no.

It was a mansion.

His house was 50% glass. 25% was just regular house material. The other 25% was water.

Damn, he's loaded.

I saw Noah's car already there. I guess they're just waiting for us.

Ruby and I walked out of the car and walked slowly up to the front door. We don't wanna break any of the glass on the floor.

As we stopped in front of the door I turned around,realising there was a little bit of makeup and what looks like skin on Ruby's timberlands.

"What's on your timbs?"

She looked down and smiled evilly.

"It's nothing"

I shrugged my shoulders and knocked on the door. Seconds later the door swung open.

A little girl that looks about 8 opened the door for us. She looks like Sam in a girl version. She's adorable.

"Hi, I'm katherine"

She has the sweetest voice. It's so soft and low. I love her already.

"Hi Katherine I'm Diamond and this is Ruby"

"You're Diamnond and Ruby?" She asked with a smile on her face. We nodded our heads and she laughed.

"My brothers love you guys"

Brothers?

"Go help your mom Katherine.  I'll let the girls in" a very handsome man said.

He looks just like Sam. When Sam gets older that's exactly who he's gonna look like.

"Hello, I'm Jason Greene"

"Wait. Your THE Jason Greene?"

He just nodded his head.

Jason Greene is a world famous movie director. He's directed movies like Everything, Everything and The Fault in Our Stars. I love his work.

"Hi, I'm Diamond and this is Ruby" I said starstruck. I can't believe that Jason Greene is sanding in front of me right now.

We walked inside inside the house and my mouth dropped. There was a big crystal chandelier right in the middle of the house. There was also two stairs leading straight to heaven.

I have never been in a mansion before. This house looks amazing.

"Honey, was that Diamond and Ruby?" A voice said from the kitchen. He said yes and before I knew it Josleyn Greene was walking towards me.

I immediately started to fan girl. I love her. She designs most of the clothes that are in my closet. The skirt I'm wearing right now is designed by her.

"Hello I'm Josleyn Greene"

"I know" I said as I shook her hand.

She looked at what I was wearing and smiled.

"who designed your skirt? The stitching is amazing"

I guess she realise I'm wearing her skirt.

"Did someone say Diamond"

"Did someone say Ruby"

Both Sam and Noah said as they came running down the stairs. They almost came tumbling down.

They stopped in front of us and froze. Their eyes roamed our body with hunger in their eyes. They licked their lips and pulled us in for a hug.

"Hi princess, you look beautiful as always" Sam said into my ears.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I said. I know damn well I'm lying. He's looking like daddy right now.

"Now I have something to pull on when we're having fun" I heard Naoh whisper in Ruby's ear.

I snickered and pulled away from Sam.

"Why didn't you tell me that your parents are Jason and Jocelyn Greene?"

"Surprise" he said with a smile.

Idiot.

"Come guys, dinner is ready" Jocelyn said.

We all nodded our head and followed her to what I'm guessing is the dining room.

We all took our seats and sat down. Sam was sitting in between Katherine and I whole Noah was in between Jocelyn and Ruby. Jason was sitting at the head of the table.

I was about to talk to Sam but, the food on the table caught my eyes. This looks like something my mom would cook.

I know I'm not gonna touch the greens and the broccoli though. That steak and lobster is calling my name right now.

I sat there impatiently waiting for them to announce that we could fix ourself a plate.

And just as I wished Sam's mom said we could dig in. Shoot, you don't have to tell me twice.

I got two steaks and two lobster with one piece of broccoli and one green bean. I have to be healthy you know.

Right in the middle of me devouring my steak Sam's mom spoke up.

"So Diamond I don't want to ask you this but, how did you break your foot"

Sam's knife fell and made a loud sound on his plate. I guess he didn't tell his mom that he broke my leg the first time.

He was begging me not to tell her with his eyes. It was funny seeing him be scared of his mom.

"This girl named Britney put her 8 inch heels inside of my foot" I said with a shrug.

I didn't entirely lie. If Britney didn't step on my foot with her heels then the cast would have been off already.

Sam's dad winced while his mom was thinking about something.

"Is It the same Britney that climbed three stories up our house just to stalk on you?"

"That's the one" Sam said I'm disgust.

Britney really climbed three stories up his house just to spy on him. She really is desperate.

"I hope you get better dear" I thanked her and got back to my food.

"Brother can you pass me some broccoli" Katherine said.

I expected Sam to get it but, Noah did.
So Noah's her other brother.

The rest of the dinner went by great. Sam's parents talked to Ruby and asked her question about her and Noah.

They were shocked to know that Ruby was a freshman but, they said that they could see the love radiating off of them.

After we were done eating the men took our plates and went to wash  them for us.

Right now I'm sitting down with Sam's mom and Ruby looking at Sam's baby pictures. He looked adorable back then.

Have you ever seen a 1 month old baby wearing a Gucci outfit? Well I didn't until tonight.

"This was him when he was 5 years old" she said showing me a picture of Sam at his school's play.

He played the grass in it though. He was just laying on the floor in a green. Suit.

Moments later the men walked out into the room and sat on the sofa next to us.

Sam didn't mind us looking at his baby pictures because he said he was the sexiest baby alive.

"Mommy look what I found" Katherine said running towards us. She handed her mom the picture and she started laughing.

It was a picture of Noah touching Sam's butt while Sam was naked.

Ruby and I started laughing our asses off. Sam and Noah looked at us confused. I turned the picture around and he gasped along with Noah.

"I thought you hid that picture" Noah said to Sam.

"I did. I put it under my bed"

While they argued I took a picture of it on Snapchat and saved it.

The rest of the night went great. I'm glad that his family like me because I wouldn't know what to do if they didn't.

"Bye Mrs and Mr Greene, thank you for inviting me over for dinner tonight"

"It was a pleasure Diamnond"

Sam and Noah walked us outside to my car and kissed us goodnight.

I dropped ruby off first then I went home.

I tied up my hair, put it in a bonnet then took off my clothes. I plopped on my bed and went straight to sleep.

Unknown

Look at them just sitting around the dinner table like a big happy family.

They love her and I hate it.

I was standing outside of Sam's house, watching her laughing and giggling.

She fits right into the family. I watched as Sam's hand wrapped around her waist.

He would occasionally steal kisses from her when she wasn't paying attention.

This isn't fair.

I'm going to get revenge. One way or another I will make his parents hate her.
------------

I'm sorry that this chapter was long and boring. I hope you still enjoyed it though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
34.1K 958 28
{Completed} [Edited] 17 year old Ashley finally comes back to LA after two years to start her junior year in the high-school her two childhood be...
77.7K 1.6K 32
Two seniors that only have one thing in common, going to the same school. They hate each other because of their friend groups and past. As the two se...
I Promise By abby

Teen Fiction

109K 4.2K 39
"I do not dance. It's not for people like me." I said as I looked at the wall behind him trying my best to avoid any hint of agreement in his eyes. "...