The Guy next door

By Its_aria

Jessica is just another girl attending NYU she's smart and very pretty , but next door lives the bad boy Harr... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16 ---
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chaptr 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Part title

chapter 22

56 4 0
By Its_aria

      The next morning I wake up later than I thought I would. Well no point in going to class now I guess I can do something .I grab my bad ,phone and keys .just as I walk out I bump into someone .When I look up emerald eyes greet me with a smile ." Hey why aren't you at class ?" Harry asks his cold hand placed on my shoulder " I just didn't want to go ." He smiles and chuckles a bit ." I'm starting to think I've been a terrible influence with you. Hey , Have you eaten yet ?" I start to wonder why harry hasn't been in class either ." Uh no not yet ." Isay ."Well come on then We can't have you starving can we ." I lead him to my car and toss him the keys . We drive along and I turn the radio on where the song Fancy by Iggy Azalea . Harry starts yelling the lyrics making me laugh so much I gasp for breath.

         We arrive down at IHOP and Harry asks for a table for two .The boy sits us at our table ." How bad was I the other night ?" " Well you had a beer in your hand while you where sleeping and you smelt really bad like smoke you threw up a  lot and I kinda had to force you into the shower , So not bad at all ." I laugh at his embarasses face . A lady comes to take our order Harry gets the French toast while I get the Blueberry waffles ." I'm really sorry about that by the way." I laugh again ." Harry it's fine I don't  mind .''

     Harry pays for the meal and I thank him. We drive home and I notice Harry is in a very good mood today .He wenrt the whole way to the apartment making terrible jokes but I laughed anyway he laughed like a child everytime. Harry parks and we get out of the car I walk over to his side.He pushes me againt the car smashing his lips against mine . I had no clue this is what it would feel like but it was wonderful . He pulls back and smiles down at me ." You know you are so beautiful .'' he says , I smile looking up at his eyes.

_______________________________________________________________

Hey its almost over I'm  really excited to start my new story aaa

        xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691K 4.4K 23
Jess is your typical 22 year old girl. She's got a job that she loves, friends that make her smile everyday, a caring family and fabulous brother. Sh...
21.3K 137 22
What happens when two worlds collide? Kate, your average girl next door, crosses paths with the world famous boyband One Direction. Will she change h...
6.8K 160 36
What happens when someone who doesn't believe in love runs into a world famous boy band who relies on the belief in love to reach out to their fans...
1M 20.4K 101
When Alyssa Thomas goes off to college, she is left heartbroken after a messy breakup with her unfaithful ex. Instead of letting her despair swallow...