Zustin

By otp4ever

"Can I have your number?" "I literally just gave you your first drink for tonight." "It's not like I ask... More

0_0. Zustin- The Prologue.
1. Zustin- The First Beat.
2. Zustin - The Cute Soulless Monster
3. Zustin - Everything's coming up roses.
4. Zustin - I doubt my Chances with him.
5. Zustin - Just ask him out already
6. Zustin - Finally that looser got the number.
7. Zustin - The girl in the picture
8. Zustin - Rain can do magic.
9. Zustin - I Like Your Voice.
10. Zustin - Zayn and Justin.
11. Zustin - K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
12. Kiss The Hell Up.
13. Zustin - Defiantly Not Dating.
14. Zustin- Gosh, I Never Even Doubted You.
15. Zustin -
16. Zustin - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You.
17. Zustin - Where He's Too Cold.
18. Zustin - Hmm... So that happened.
19. Zustin - I Am Insecure.
20. Zustin : Not So Sexual.
21. Zustin - Not Really Helping Kind Of Hand.
22. Zustin - Closer Than You Could Imagine.
23. Zustin - The Calm Before The Storm.
24. Zustin - Despacito
25. Zustin - Bitten.
26. Zustin - He Left.
27. Zustin - You Put Stars In The Sky.
28. Zustin - Losing him.
29. Zustin - The Sexy Ass.
30. Zustin - Cunning Rascals
31. Zustin - The Con Artist .
33. Zustin - Zee, Are You Ready For It!
34. Zustin - I Should Leave.
35. Zustin- The Sexual Tension.
36. Zustin - Slow Hands.
37. Zustin - Justin The Curious Cat.
38. Zustin - Eggs And Beans.
39. Zustin - Endellion And Zayn.
40. Zustin - RUN!.
41. Zustin - Take Me Home.
42. Zustin - The Twins Are Crazy.
43. Zustin - The Twins Are At Rescue.
44. Zustin - It's Confession Time.
45. Zustin - Back To You.
46. Zustin - I Missed You.
47. Zustin - And I Am Yours.
48. Zustin - Zayn Strikes.
49. Zustin - My Neck, My Back.
50. Zustin - The Awkward Little Shit.
51. Zustin - Scrunchie, and Zee.
52. Zustin - Boy-Friend And The Family.
53. Zustin - Try To Be More Safer Zayn.
54. Zustin- Lovebirds.
55. Zustin - Pretty Boy-Friend.
56. Zustin - David Bélanger.
57. Zustin - YOU DID WHAT!
58. Zustin - Selena Gomez.
59. Zustin - I Miss You.
60. Zustin - My Milkshake Brings All Boys To The Yard.
61. Zustin - Will Zayn Ever Reach Home and Sleep!
62. Zustin - The Cock Blockers.
63. Zustin - Zayn Opens Up! Just A Little.
64. Zustin - Between The Sheets.
65. Zustin - Sex, Blushing, Fuck you, But Please!
66. Zustin- Bed All Day, Dirty And Raw.
67. Kisses and Guns.
68. Zustin - "Elizabeth is not my friend."
69. Zustin - Zayn is A Poster Boy for Trust Issues.
70. Zustin - Zee, Please Keep Them Open, Babe.
71. Zustin - Our Loyalties Lies with Zayn.
72. Zustin - The Misunderstood and His Lover.
73. Zustin - The Hate You Give.
74. Zustin - Zee, Are We Official or Not?
75. Zustin - "Bradford Nursing Home. Aids for elderly and children."
76. Zustin - Zayn Will Always And Forever Hate Steve.
77. Zustin - Faking Being Good, For You.
78. Zustin - I Am Not Sad, You Wanker.
79. Zustin - England Calls.
80. Zustin - Zayn Doesn't Give A Fuck.
Zustin. 81 - Why Would You Share your Handcuff Expedition.

32. Zustin - The Sex Song.

2.3K 151 213
By otp4ever

First of All.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you.

32. Zustin - The Sex Song.

The thirteen days Zayn spent in Justin's house, he saw less of Justin that he did whenever the singer decided to come visit without any invite and surprise him. Justin would leave early and come late. Because he was still going thru jet lag he had lost his appetite but sometimes still eat when Zayn asked him twice in a row, he was whipped like that. He slept for two days straight and then went out the next day and didn't come until the next morning. He did take Zayn to his exams as he had promised but when Zayn had the day off before the exam, sometimes he wouldn't show up at all in front of him.

Zayn didn't minded at all. He would study and sleep on the sofa-bed. It was messier than before as every book and exam material was now at Justin's house. His clothes were in a bag in Justin's room, somewhere in the walking closet. At times Zayn felt awkward using Justin's kitchen when the owner himself was out of the house but Justin made sure, he takes that thought out by annoying him to the point Zayn was determined to kill him.

"Do you fancy going to club?" Justin had asked after making another cup of horrible coffee. It effected positively on Zayn though, as he would continue revising the whole night without falling asleep.

"I would say you are crazy," Zayn mumbled taking the mug from Justin's hand rather eagerly but he was so robotic that it seemed like he had snatched the mug out of Justin's grasps. He started drinking without letting it cool down first.

Justin winced watching Zayn taking sips of the hot coffee and not even blinking an eye. He appeared enjoying it and not looking at all like the liquid might have burnet his mouth, after all, Justin had poured it instantly in the mug, thinking, while the coffee got warm enough to drink he would be able to spend what little time with Zayn. But no, Zayn was crazy, he thought. 

"Not now. After your exams, silly. Endellion and I want to celebrate it."

"What's there to celebrate. My online course exams will be in two months." Zayn said.

"Why are you taking online courses now!" Justin groaned childishly. He thought at least after these stupid exam Zayn will have small vacation and they, okay so he would plan something for them. Zayn had to crush all his hopes and dreams.

"I don't need to attend those classes. I understand them without any guidance." He didn't elaborate more and left it there, not answering Justin's question entirely.

"I still want to go to the club with you. I don't care if you don't think it's worth celebrating but we all need some relaxation after those bloody stressful exams." Justin was determined to take the college boy to the club no matter what. He had seen the way Zayn walked around like some dead human corpses, it was hard enough to make him take breaks and now he wasn't giving himself credit to enjoy and have some fun after so much hard work he had done. 

"I don't want to." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Please." Zayn was alarmed when he felt Justin's large hand traveling from his leg and up to his knee. The hand then started creasing behind his knee with a soft stroke, making Zayn almost moan. He took a big gulp of the coffee, stopping any sound coming from the back of his throat. He looked up to see the singer pouting like an innocent bunny. Those actions screamed anything but sinful. His hand felt warm even with the jeans separating it from his skin. He licked his lips wanting to know just how far Justin will go but he snapped out of it not seeing any good result of the aftermath.

"Fine...fine. God go away." Zayn shuddered when Justin's hand was about to curl inside Zayn's jean-clad thigh. He crossed his legs immediately. Justin sure knew how to torture and make him bothered by his actions.

Justin still squeezed his thigh before leaving the boy alone, not wanting to tease him more than that. Justin loved it when Zayn lost his poker face for a little while and his eyes will pool any emotion in them-, and the lustful eyes piercing right through him, wanting the same thing as him, that's what made everything worth it. 

Zayn watched as Justin bounced off of the sofa-bed and made his way upstairs with an enthusiastic skip. Only one thought lingered in his mind, Justin was troubled. And now he didn't know where this all was going with Justin in his life, every day was a new day and not the way Zayn had planned it to be. Justin made sure to make everything more adventurous, and out of the box to have Zayn bang his head at the reality.

The next day Zayn woke up on the sofa-bed with his book laying on top of his chest. He stumbled out from the blankets that were draped over him and made his way to his laptop, he swore he left it on the last night, before dozing off. When Zayn saw that it was turned off he signed with relief. Justin was not that bad to have around sometimes.

Zayn took a quick shower in Justin's bathroom and changed into his clothes. Throwing the previously worn in the hamper by the closet door. Justin had cut his ear off when Zayn suggested going to a laundromat nearby. It was best to just leave the laundry alone and let Justin deal with it. Justin was furious that day but had calmed down as it was going nowhere with Zayn's emotionless face and him just shrugging and placing the laundry in the hamper without any word. Justin had crossed his arm in a very deep thought, thinking, not only Justin's crush on Zayn was one-sided but their argument was too. It was downright gloomy.

Zayn made his way downstairs only to hear some argument going on. First, he thought it was coming from the living room but when he walked in, the room was empty. Then he heard a woman's shrill voice yelling in the doorway.

"Where is that piece of shit?" It was Paula. Jazmyn and Jaxon's mother. She was yelling unreasonably, again, just like last time Zayn had heard her.

"For the fucks shake. That rotten boy is in the house I know Rick. How dare he avoid me when I can ruin him."

Rick must have said something but it was so low that Zayn couldn't make the words. Zayn thought she would come inside, he didn't know the exact relationship Justin had with her but right now he wasn't in the mood of meeting someone loud like her.

"Tell him I am not letting him meet those little goons he loves so much. Even if he begged me. No Jaxon or Jazmyn for him. Let's see how he lives. That weak and coward ass of his is going to crawl at my doorstep and beg on his knees."

Zayn narrowed his eyes at the hallway that led to the front door. Rick was still talking as calmly as possible. Zayn sent a quick message to Justin as he was again out and would not probably return soon. He didn't know when would Justin reply to let him use his studio for some time, he, of course, didn't mention the reason. But Justin's reply came instantly with dozens of sorrys about Paula and giving access to Zayn, to use any room he desired. He must have been informed already about the situation from Rick.

" And you know what? I will shatter him."

It was good that Rick had stopped her at the door or she would have flammed more seeing a guest and not Justin. It was a riot for fifteen minutes but Zayn didn't bet eyes to care and go see what was happening. There were some words, scratch that all her sentences were directed towards Justin. All the hate was pouring out of her like the red river. Zayn went to the soundproof studio after receiving Justin's permission. The reply had come fast and it looked like Justin wanted him out of earshot from whatever bullshit Paula was spilling.

Rick did come to advice after Paula left, that, not to open the house door and he gave a new alarm password as Paula knew the last one. Zayn didn't understand the chaos one woman was making, but he didn't complain as always- not interested.

Justin did come early that day with dark circles around his eyes. He explained how he met Paula before coming back so she wouldn't disturb Zayn by coming here for few more days.

Zayn didn't get the drill but Justin looked worn out and maybe he fell burdened by still staying with him. Before he could express that, Justin had already gone upstairs to sleep. Zayn was confused for a second when Justin didn't stay with him like every day to talk his ear off and annoy him before going to the bed. He shrugged the thought off immediately as it came.

"This is bullshit." At one point Zayn tried to sleep in Justin's room but the bed wasn't warm or comfortable like it has been before when Justin was there so he stayed at the sofa-bed and slept there. When Justin came late in the night and saw Zayn sleeping in the living room, he had half a mind to carry the raven head to his room. But Zayn's tired face from all the late night studying and black circles under his eyes from all the stress showed how just exhausted he was. Zayn wouldn't have appreciated the chivalry. So he left him there.

It was the last paper and Justin had decided to drive them back without any security or any bodyguard following them. They were also going with Endellion to a club to celebrate the completion of the exams. Zayn had insisted on not going again but then Justin had pulled that puppy dog face again and just thinking about all the hell Paula made him go through was enough for Zayn to go along.

Zayn was sure he didn't felt pity for the boy but he could do at least this after Justin let him stay and help him with exams and all. He tried to tell himself that, there were absolutely no emotions attached, but it didn't feel like there was nothing between them. Zayn was having a hard time understanding all the stuff related to Justin and how he made him feel. It was frustrating. 

Justin glanced sideways at the boy who looked constipated in his seat. Zayn was squinting in his place uncomfortably, sliding from one angle to another. He took deep breaths as he looked ahead trying to come off as normal as the boy can get. 

Justin thought the stress was finally leaving him and the boy felt nuisance overwhelming him. Zayn even looked paled. Justin couldn't help but worry when he saw how pained his face was. 

"Are you alright?" Justin asked finally, curiously taking his eyes off the road for few second to look at Zayn who was now biting down on his lower lip very hard that Justin was worried he will draw blood out.

"Yes," Zayn whispered so low that if Justin wasn't sitting beside him and the quietness that surrounded him, he couldn't have heard the small voice that came out as his voice.

"Yeah right." Justin snorted not believing.

"Just drive." Zayn gulped.

"Oh my god you moron. You could have just told me" Justin chuckled finally understanding what was going on. At least Zayn was not sick, that was a big relief. 

Justin speeds up a little knowing that there was a gas station just ahead of them. And after few minutes of breaking laws and speeding down the road, a gas station came into view.

Justin slowed down, parking in the first lane, near the entrance. He tried to stop himself from laughing when Zayn didn't give him time to open the locks on the door so he could get out. He fiddled with the handle, trying to open it but failed.

"Open the damn door," Zayn demanded clutching on the handle in his both hands.

"Desperate are we!" Justin said teasing but opened the door nonetheless.

Justin watched Zayn make his way out with legs barely parting from each other as he semi jogged inside the gas station. Justin pulled out his mobile to time pass a little. When he was about to enter the passcode he heard someone calling his name from inside.

"JUSTIN!" Zayn's desperate yell came from the store again. Justin was up and outside immediately, locking the car in the process.

When he entered he saw Zayn leaning on the table with his fist placed on the wood, the other hand was running in his hair- touseling and making a big mess as he gripped violently on the strands. Small sweat beds were rolling down from his temple and all the way to his neck. The knuckles had already turned white from the strong fist.

"What happened?" Justin looked at the man behind the counter and then back to Zayn.

"Buy something. I will pay you back." With that, he bolted away in the direction of the bathroom. He looked like a chicken running without head and tail between his legs.

Justin laughed loudly, he couldn't help himself. Zayn was beyond funny and cute when he was not trying to murder you with his intense piercing eyes. Justin did as he was told to. He roamed around taking anything from the shelf that looked edible. He bought chips, cans of soda, cigarette packets, gummy bears and lot more.

"Let's go." Zayn came back with what looked like his normal poker face and found Justin at the front desk. He stared at him with a frown. "Justin. When I said to buy something it didn't mean the whole fucking store." He gave a disapproving look, scolding Justin like he was a child.

"I got bored," Justin said smiling sheepishly.

"I was gone for two minutes." Zayn deadpan. "Two minutes."

"We need snacks for Netflix and chill." He winked.

"What." Zayn tilted his head in confusion.

"It's a short version of Let's talk about you and me Let's talk about all the good things And the bad things that may be Let's talk about sex Let's talk about sex...." Justin sang.

"You sang a sex song," Zayn said amused. He tried to suppress a chuckle that was threatening to come out at the weird boy in front of him, who was thrusting and swaying his hips into the air sexily, singing so sensually.

Justin took back his card from the cashier sliding it in his wallet, and then took all the bags containing his purchase from the table. He started to walk. Zayn soon followed, a smile still playing on his lips. Justin was something else. 

Justin corrected him when they were out of the store and alone. "No. I sang a sex song for you." He sent a seductive wink directly at Zayn than turned around, getting inside his car. 

Zayn stood there feeling caught offguard and a lot more than just sexuaily frustrated. 

________________________________

I will be uploading the next chapter in few days (probably on Friday or on weekend). My exams came to a very delight stop tomorrow, so I am back. I have like a mini vacation before the term starts, and I plan to spoil you guys.😘

Please comment and vote. It was a small chapter, but you know what's coming LIKE I LITERALLY GAVE A SMALL HINT AND ALL. *WINK* *WONK*😈

AND

Thank you all for wishing me best of luck. It went splendidly. I will be honest, I was so nervous and stressed out but someone commented on the last chapter 'enjoy your exam', or something similar like that. And I so did. I didn't feel anxious while giving the exam. So thank you so much all of you. I can't believe you guys came out of your way and wished me luck. I am so overwhelmed. I LOVE YOU ALL SO BADLY.😍😍💋💋

AND

BABES, thank you all for the Merry Christmas and new year wishes too. I am a horrible person to not reply but I had the wattpad uninstall because of my exams. I feel bad, you guys. SO SORRY. 😭😭😭😭😭🙈🙈🙈🙈

LOVE YOU ALL make the best of the day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1.3K 22
'If I continue at this rate, the only thing I'll ever date. Could be my best friend, Michael' --------------------- So um, hey So if you haven't not...
116K 4.4K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
72.9K 3.7K 32
You are now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You: Hello! Stranger: Hi. And that was how Justin met Jason. Copyright © 2016, sucksbieber. A...
1.1M 17.4K 85
One shots all about Zianourry.. Requests are Closed till I can finished the request i have :) You might have to follow me to see some of the stories...