... She's Mine... (Yandere!Al...

QueenOfNekoWriters tarafından

... I can't believe it... ... I'm finally in Alola! I've been waiting for this for like... Ever! Yes, I'll mi... Daha Fazla

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Option One: Break the Door
Option Two: Escape Through the Window
Option Three: Use The Secret Back Door
Option Four: Do Nothing

Chapter Two

10.8K 207 578
QueenOfNekoWriters tarafından

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

Good morning Alola! I can't wait to explore all that you have to offer!

I quickly got dressed and ready for the day. After getting my (purse/bag) with some money in it, I exited my room.

To my surprise, in the kitchen I found my grandparents already up, making waffles.

"Good morning (y/n)." Grandpa said.

"Morning." I said.

"Would you like some waffles before you go out?" Grandma asked, as she handed me a plate.

"How do you...?" I replied.

"We figured you'd want to explore today. Just eat up, so you can go." Grandpa explained.

"Yes sir!" I said, before digging into my food.

***

"Bye! Be back around lunchtime!" I said, before running out of the house.

"Okay. Make sure you actually keep on time today!" Grandma shouted to me.

I nodded, before running away from the house.

... I think I'll start wit the shopping districts. After all, Alola's known for all their amazing shopping options.

As I entered the shopping district, I found too many things to buy.

How can I possibly choose?

Eventually, I was able to decide, and put things into my shopping bags.

As I was turning the corner to check out, I bumped into someone, making it so I dropped my things. 

"I'm so sorry!" I heard a gentle male's voice say, as I said the same thing.

As I dropped down to pick my things up, I noticed the male helping me.

"Thanks." I said, as the male handed me my things.

"You're welcome." The male said.

When I finally looked up, I noticed that the male looked to be about my age. He had dark blue hair, and grey eyes.

"Hello. My name's (y/n). What's yours?" I curiously asked.

-Sun's P.O.V-

I'm quite surprised with myself. I bumped into this girl, (y/n), and helped her pick her things up. But, when I saw her face, I instantly felt an attraction. I can't explain it, but I feel like I need to know more about (y/n).

"My name's Sun. It's nice to meet you." I said.

"Likewise. Are you okay?" (y/n) asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. And you?" I asked.

"I'm fine." (y/n) said.

"Good. I'm so sorry for bumping into you. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" I asked.

(y/n) thought for a moment, before explaining that she couldn't think of anything.

"How about I carry your bags?" I suggested.

"I guess that can work." (y/n) said.

I nodded, before taking (y/n) bags, and carried them to the checkout.

"I'm surprised you bought so little. Why is that?" I inquired.

"Well, if I had bought everything that I had wanted, I would've made my entire family go broke." (y/n) explained.

"I see. Well, I need to go get something. I'll be right back." I said, before walking away.

... Time to go get a few 'extra' things...

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

When Sun came back, we headed to the checkout, where I bought about 50$'s worth of things. Meanwhile Sun bought 300$'s worth of things. What is he buying exactly?!

"Here are your things." Sun said, before handing me my things.

"Thanks." I said, as I took them, and began looking through the things.

To my surprise, there were somethings that I had not bought.

I don't get it... Did I not put anything in the scanner?

"Hey Sun, I think I may have forgot to check out a few things." I said, as I was turning to head back to the cashier.

"You didn't. I bought them for you." Sun explained.

"You did? Why?!" I asked in shock.

"It was my other way of saying sorry." Sun explained.

"Sun... You're too kind." I said.

"Thank you." Sun said.

"Well, I must be going now, before my arm kills me!" I said, before turning to leave.

"Wait. Do you want me to help you carry your things?" Sun asked.

"You sure? You've done so much for me already and-"

"I'm sure." Sun reassured me.

I sighed, before handing Sun my bags.

"Where are headed?" Sun questioned.

"Home, to get lunch. Plus, I don't want your arm to kill you." I said, before leading Sun to my home.

On the way, we talked a bit, and I learned that he went to the same high school as I, and that he was in the same grade as I.

Despite getting lost a few times, we eventually made it home around noon.

"Would you like some lunch? It's the least I can do to make it up to you for all you've done." I offered.

"I would love to. But, I promised that I'd be home by lunch, to help my sister with her homework. I'm sorry." Sun apologized.

"It's fine. I understand." I said.

Sun nodded, before running off.

I then entered the house, struggling to open the door with my heavy bags.

"I'm home!" I shouted, as I entered the home, and immediately put my things on the ground.

"Hello (y/n)." Grandma said.

"That's a lot of stuff you have there. How'd you get the money to buy that?" Grandpa asked.

"Well, you see, I met a boy named Sun, and he paid for some in return for bumping into me. He even offered to carry my things home." I explained.

"That makes sense." Grandma said.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, you see (y/n), Sun is one of the most caring and helpful people on this island." Grandpa explained.

Well, I can't say that I'm surprised to hear that...

"I'm going to head out after I put these things in my room, just so you know." I said, before picking up my bags.

"You don't want lunch?" Grandma questioned.

"Oh, right..." I said, before taking my bags to my room.

When I came out, my grandma handed me a sack lunch.

"Eat when you want it. I know you want to keep exploring, and not be held up by meals." Grandma explained.

"Thanks." I said, before grabbing the sack lunch, and racing out the front door once more.

***

Wow, I've already been exploring for a while now. But I feel like I've missed one major place. But what?

... Right! The beach!

When I approached the beach, I noticed a crowd of people surrounding a volleyball net.

Oh cool! Beach volleyball!

I ran up to the game, to see an athletic male struggling to keep up with a scrawny blonde male with piercing green eyes.

How is he doing it?

"The victor is Gladion!" The 'referee' shouted, while holding Gladion's hand up in the air.

This 'Gladion' then shook the other person's hand.

Wow, not only is he athletic, but he's a good sport too.

I decided to walk up to 'Gladion', and congratulate him on his victory

"Hey." I said.

-Gladion's P.O.V-

"Hey." I heard someone say.

I turned my head, to find something I wasn't expecting.

I was expecting a random fan, or a bystander, but no... In front of me stood an angel.

This can't be right! I'm not the type to fall for a girl at first sight! So, what's wrong with me?!

"Hello." I said.

"I just wanted to congratulate you on your win. You were amazing." The girl praised.

"Thanks." I said.

"Sorry, I didn't even introduce myself. I'm (y/n). Is your actual name Gladion?" (y/n) asked.

So, her name's (y/n)...

"Yes, my actual name's Gladion." I said.

"Cool name." (y/n) said.

"Thanks. This might sound like an odd question, but... Did you just move in?" I curiously asked.

"Yes, I did. I'm going to be attending Alola High." (y/n) explained.

"I go there too." I said

"Nice." (y/n) said.

"I'd love to stay here and chat more, but I must make sure my sister isn't being... LEAVE LILLIE ALONE, YOU PERVERTS!" I shouted, before running off towards my sister.

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

Well, he seems very cool. And loyal as well. It's hard to find people who care for their siblings nowadays.

Well, it's starting to get late. Might as well head home. Who knows how much energy I'll need for school. Especially since I'm coming in the middle of the year.

Hey everyone! How's everyone doing? I hope you're still enjoying the story! Know any way to make the story better? Let me know! Besides that... I think my updating schedule will be 1-2 times a week. Not sure since my schedule can change very frequently since I'm home-schooled, but we'll see. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

21.7K 312 19
After becoming the runner up in the kalos league and stopping the kalos crisis , ash decides to continue his journey to the alola region in hopes to...
10.6K 230 29
When bad things happen, it is not entirely uncommon to lie. People do it as a means of protection but what happens when telling the truth could have...
49.9K 869 34
Basically, a typical betrayal story...without a betrayal, so to speak. Basically, Ash's pals think it is time to try something new. His Kalos league...
7K 163 16
[This version of the story is no longer being updated. Click on profile to find the rewritten version, or copy and paste the link in the a/n.] ~ [Nam...