All's Fair in Love and Law

Da ColouredCookie

*NO STRINGS ATTACHED SEQUEL* What do you say when someone tells you they love you? Cherri Alonso is a simple... Altro

All's Fair in Love and Law
';Part One - The First Time
';Part Two - Falling
';Part Three- You, Me at Six
';Part Four- Care to Dance?
';Part Five- Be My Valentine?
';Part Six- Blast From The Past
';Part Seven- Do You?
BONUS CHAPTER
';Part Eight - Questions
';Part Nine - Mine
';Part Ten - Beach!
';Part Eleven- Shock
';PartTwelve - The Big Reveal
';Part Thirteen - Unexpected
';Part Fourteen - Riccardo Returns
';Part Fifteen - Happy Birthday Cherri
';Part Seventeen - Hangover
';Part Eighteen - It Must Be Love
';Part Nineteen - Prom Part 1
':Part Twenty - Prom Part 2
'; Part Twenty One - Revelations
';Part Twenty Two - Don't Go
';Part Twenty Three - Trying To Forget
';Part Twenty Four - Drake
';Part Twenty Five - Guns Don't Kill, Overprotective Fathers Do
':Part Twenty Six - Past. Present. Future
';Part Twenty Seven - Mine.
';Part Twenty Eight - Wide Awake
';The Epilogue
NEW NOVEL

';Part Sixteen - Arron

800 13 3
Da ColouredCookie

Hey guys,

Here's the next chapter. Arron's 18th. I know that it was Cherri's 18th last chapter but this just came into my head.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy! Please vote, comment or like if you enjoyed this chapter! I enjoyed writing it! :)

B. X

***************************************************************************************************************

Cherri's P.O.V.

"So...you know it's Arron's 18th birthday party tonight... we are totally going right?" she flopped onto my bed.

I laughed, "Yeah of course we're going Case. He's your boyfriend after all."

"He is NOT!" she protested, pouting

I rolled my eyes, exasperated at this stubborn girl, "He totally is! And you obviously have the hots for him, it's so damn obvious Case, you seriously need to admit it."

She blushed, "The s*x is amazing, don't get me wrong, he's a great f**k and all, best I've ever had, it's just... I want him for him, you know? He's a player and I hate that he can get to me like this! It's totally unfair!"

"Are you in love with him?" I asked

She hung her head.

"Casey!"

She nodded, biting her lip, "But he doesn't feel the same, I just know it..."

"Of course he does! Case, he loves you, I can see it. It's just his personality, you know. He wants to maintain his tough guy image, but be with you at the same time and because of his persona, he plays hard to get."

She let out a breath, "You really think so?"

I nodded, "Trust me Case."

Her whole face lit up, "Right then, we are SO going shopping for something for you to wear tonight!"

"Uh-uh, no way Case, I'll just pick out something from my closet..."

"No arguments! We are going shopping and we are going shopping now! Or do you want me to drag you?"

I sighed, giving up. You can never win with Casey.

Two hours later, we had just finished eating a very "healthy" lunch of chilli cheese dogs and fries that Casey insisted on having because they were her favourite. I'll admit they're nice, but I'd rather just grab a pizza or something.

We had circled the entire bottom two floors and now we made our way up in the elevator to the last floor.

Oh God, please let us find something so we can go home!

She pulled me towards a cute little fashion boutique dragging me through the store.

"Oh. My. God! This will look totally hot on you!"

She held up the hanger and I groaned.

The dress was short, tight and black with a cascading neckline that would probably dip into my cleavage.

"Case! No! This is too small anyway!" I looked at the tag

She laughed, "Yeah right! Don't try and fool me, you're so obviously a 2."

"Well it's too expensive then." I lied through my teeth

She raised an eyebrow incredulously, "Your Dad is a damn millionaire! No scratch that, BILLIONAIRE."

I went to open my mouth in protest and she made a zipping gesture with her hand, "You are trying this on Cherri."

I let out a breath and grabbed the hanger, walking into the changing room and locking the door behind me.

I studied the dress for a moment. It was actually really cute! It was sleeveless which I liked and not as short as I thought it would be.

Smiling, I pulled it over my head and adjusted it in the mirror.

Was that me? I didn't even recognise myself.

Okay, this dress was very, very revealing! I'd have to wear a really low cut strapless bra, and pray that it wasn't visible.

"Well, come on then! I want to see!" Casey called

I opened the door, stepping out and she gasped.

"Holy sh*t Ri! You look absolutely incredible! Jake's going to be drooling tonight!"

I moaned, "Case, I'm not sure..."

"What do you mean you're not sure?!" she gasped, looking at me as if I had just suggested I stab a puppy or something.

"I mean that I'm not sure!"

"You are getting the dress Cherri Alonso." Casey nodded, crossing her arms across her chest. There was no fighting with her when she did that.

"Fine! But you totally owe me!"

"Owe you? You are gonna owe me by the end of the night!" she giggled

I locked the door again and stripped from the dress and back into my clothes. I put the dress back on the hanger and headed out to the counter to pay for it.

"That'll be $40 dollars please." The guy smiled, folding up the dress and placing it into a bag.

I grimaced at Casey and she beamed, "Hot!" she mouthed, signalling to the guy that resembled a Hollister model at the counter who was staring at me. In the past I would have totally got his number but Jake was the only guy for me now

I swiped my credit card and the guy handed me the bag

"Excuse me? Could I get your number?" he asked shyly.

"Sorry hun, I'm taken. But extremely flattered all the same." I smiled

"Oh, I see, that's okay. The good ones are always taken." He replied, smiling back, "You have a beautiful smile and even more beautiful eyes. Your man is a lucky guy."

Aw, sweet!

"Thank you." I smiled one last time, taking the bag and walking back over to Casey

"You are going to look totally hot in that tonight! If I was a lesbian, I'd be all over you!" Casey squealed

I arched an eyebrow, "You have a sick, twisted, warped mind Casey Cruz."

"That guy... do you mind if I.... you know... get his number?" she bit her lip

I rolled my eyes. That's Casey!

"Be my guest."

She sauntered over to the guy, swaying her hips and leant over the counter, probably giving him a generous view of her cleavage. His eyes bulged out of his head.

I saw him nod and withdraw a piece of paper, scribbling down something. She took the paper and tucked it down her bra before meandering back over to me.

"Right, back to yours to get ready!" she laughed, linking her arm through mine, happily smiling.

*****

Jake's P.O.V.

I hopped out of the shower and rummaged through my wardrobe.

Arron's 18th birthday party was tonight and I had to find something to wear.

Eventually, I settled on a white t-shirt and some ripped faded black jeans. I dried myself down and slipped on my boxers and jeans, pulling the t-shirt over my head.

I didn't really want to go.

The last time I went to a house party I ended up sleeping with two girls who turned out to be sisters and was left with two slapped cheeks by the end of the night.

Anyway, my playing days were over. I had my beautiful girlfriend Cherri now, and I'd be tied down for as long as she'd have me.

She was perfect for me. Beautiful, smart, intelligent, funny, I don't understand why she'd want me. She could have any guy in the world that could give her everything she deserved, but she wanted me, and that's all I needed.

My phone started vibrating on the side table and I snapped out my daydream picking it up.

"Cherri?"

He laughed, "No man, jeez, you can't stop thinking about her for even a second can you?"

"What do you want Arron?" I said in an irritated tone

"Ouch Banks, that hurt! That's no way to speak to the Birthday Boy and I thought you loved me!"

"No Cole. I don't love you. But Casey does, you gonna try with her tonight?" I said, tactfully changing the topic.

He sighed, "I dunno man, I really like her but she's weird. She blows hot and cold all the time and it damn confuses me. I've been trying to pluck up the courage to ask her out for ages, but she keeps blowing me off. I dunno, I think I'll just get laid tonight anyway, hot chicks are gonna be all over the Birthday Boy."

I rolled my eyes, "In your dreams."

"So, what about you Banks? You getting laid tonight?"

I shook my head, "No. Cherri's the only girl for me and we're waiting, I want to, she wants to. We're waiting."

Arron tutted, "Man, I actually respected you once! She's got you begging from the palm of her hand! Just get laid and finish with that!"

"No way man, I'm not cheating on Cherri, hell no."

"Well, if you don't want her, can I break her in?"

"NO!" I shouted down the phone. If anyone put their hands on my girl, I'd kill them. Best friend or no best friend.

"Man, I can't believe you haven't yet! I would have tapped that ass on the first day!"

"Cherri and I have something more special than that Arron."

"You are so damn whipped!" he laughed, "Jacob Elijah Banks, whipped beyond recognition, damn, and I thought you were worse than me!"

"Yeah, okay sure Arron. See you in 10."

"Sure man, party's already in full swing. Catch you later."

I groaned, damn, did I used to be like that too? A super annoying, superficial player? Ergh.

I grabbed my leather jacket and headed downstairs.

"Jake!" a pair of arms flung themselves around my legs

"Hey squirt, isn't it past your bedtime?" I patted my little brother Chase on the head.

"Uh-uh! Hannah said I could watch a movie before bedtime!" Chase protested

Hannah was our part-time baby sitter for Chase. She was 21 and never failed to flirt with me shamelessly. It's disgusting in my opinion.

Sure, I've screwed plenty of girls older than her and I did make out with her one time, in my defence, it was a tough day, one of those days where Cherri was wearing hardly any clothes, flirting her ass off with me subconsciously, and making me so hard it was painful, I mean, I've been crushing on Cherri for 8 year and she had absolutely no idea until January, so yeah, I have been venting my s*xual frustration, but Hannah's my brother's nanny for goodness sake!

"Hey Jake..." a voice purred.

I rolled my eyes. This day just gets better and better!

Hannah was leant against the counter in a pair of tight jeans and a really low-cut top. I swear she dressed for me or something!

"Hi Hannah." I smiled politely

"Where are you off to tonight then?" she whispered seductively

"Just my friend's 18thbirthday party, I better be getting off, I'm gonna be late." I put emphasis on the word 18th. Come on now, seriously, take a hint, that's cradle snatching!

"Well, say hello to your friend from me..." she smiled, winking at me

Is she not getting the hint or is she just plain dumb? I am NOT interested!

"Yeah, right, I will." I mumbled

"Bye Jake!" Chase chirped

"See you later kiddo." I smiled, grabbing my keys and getting into my car.

I drove the 5 minutes to Arron's house and it was already pumping with heavy bass music.

Cans were scattered all over the front lawn and someone was already passed out on the path.

8:00. Seriously?

I stepped over the lifeless body and into the house

"Jake, man!" Arron patted me on the back handing me a can of beer

I un-cracked it and downed it in one. God that felt good.

"Hey, happy 18th man." I smiled

"We're doing drinks, want to have a try?"

"Sure man, I'm never opposed to a little drinking game." I winked

Arron grabbed my arm and led me through the crowds of people that were bumping and grinding against each other and to the kitchen counter.

The guys, a.k.a.: Justin, Connor, Romeo, Shawn and Taylor were all sitting at the table drinking shot after shot.

"Hey Banks!" Taylor patted me on the back, "Take a seat."

Romeo passed me a glass and topped it up with whiskey, "Never have I ever... Hey Cole, you're the Birthday Boy, why don't you go first?"

"Never have I ever.... f****d a girl in uniform..." Arron smirked

I grabbed the whiskey and downed it in one.

The guys stared at me with open mouths, urging me to elaborate

"A gentleman never tells." I tapped my nose, no, they don't need to know about that air hostess on the trip to California when I was 15. I mean, my parents were on that flight!

"Screw that!" Shawn shouted, "We're not gentleman!"

I shook my head, not elaborating on that one! "Never have I ever... screwed a girl in the back of a pickup truck."

Taylor and Romeo downed their glasses.

"Boys, let's make this more interesting..." Justin said, grabbing a bottle of vodka.

"Sure thing," Shawn winked, "Never have I ever... fooled around with a girl in a sibling's room."

"Ew, man! That's gross!" I wrinkled my nose.

Fool around with a girl in Chase's room? That's nasty!!!

The boys all agreed.

"So, don't you think it's about time we checked out the ladies tonight?" Arron rubbed his hands together.

"Man, you have Casey, screw that!" Romeo replied

"Speaking of Casey, did you see her tonight? God, she looks hot!" Taylor grinned

"Hands off, you pr*ck! She's mine!" Arron snapped

"You see what I mean? Arron, man, you're whipped!" Justin laughed

"Me? Whipped? Arron Caleb Cole, whipped? Hell, no!" Arron protested

"Whipped." Connor whispered

"Not as whipped as Banks here." Arron pointed

"I am not whipped!" I whined.

"Seriously man, just screw someone and finish with that!" Justin laughed

"I'm not gonna screw anyone else! I'm going to find my girlfriend."

I turned around and my breath caught in my throat.

Cherri was standing there looking like a damn goddess in a short sleeveless black dress that dipped way, way down into her chest. It came to mid-thigh and she customised it with a pair of black stilettos, a silver locket and the charm bracelet that I got her a few years back.

Cherri was mostly legs, legs and boobs, and hot damn did she look amazing tonight!

Oh God, Jake, don't just stand there you look like a freaking moron! You're just standing there with your mouth open! Say something! Say something!

"Hi..." she purred

I willed my voice to work, "Hi..." I replied

God, I was the luckiest guy in the world, I swear.

"You-I-you... I-me...I just..." I stuttered

"You like my dress?" she did a little twirl and I shifted in my pants

"Yeah..." I gulped

Sh*t Jake, do not get a hard on! I gritted my teeth and tried to think about anything but her legs, her smooth, caramel coloured legs that I'd love to have wrapped around my waist...

Well, that really worked out!

"Get me a drink?"she asked

"Yeah, sure Cherri Pie..." I smiled weakly turning back towards the table

"Holy sh*t Banks! You lucky b***h!" Arron laughed, slapping me on the back

"Has the world stopped spinning? I can't breathe..." I said, pouring a glass of vodka, my hand shaking, the bottle clinking against the glass.

"I don't know man, but if you weren't already on it, I'd so be tapping that!"

"She's mine, so don't even think about it." I said

"Damn man!" Taylor chuckled, "You've got the hottest chick in the room hands down!"

"Think I can chat her up?" Justin asked

"No." I growled

"Hey man, calm down. I was kidding! Jeez!"

I scowled, turning my back on them and walking back over to Cherri.

She was standing next to Casey who was dressed in a little green dress, she looked hot, granted, but Cherri was the hottest in the room, hands down, like Taylor said.

"Thanks baby." She grinned, downing it in one.

Two hours later and Cherri was completely wasted, I was heavily tipsy.

Currently she was grinding up against me, making my mouth water and making me so turned on it was unreal. If her parents could see this now they'd be ashamed, probably surprised actually.

I didn't care though. I had the sexiest girl in the room, in the world, grinding against me, one hand around my neck.

"Hey Player, you ready to take me to bed yet?" she purred

Normal Situation: "Hell Yes!" I would have picked her up and carried her to the nearest bedroom, hell, I would even take her on the kitchen counter if she was up for something dirty.

But I wasn't a player anymore, I was Cherri's boyfriend and that was not going to happen. Even if she had given the goods up to that idiot Nate already, I wanted our first time to be special, something romantic.

"Cherri, you do know we're completely wasted right?" I asked, "I'm not gonna take advantage of you."

She giggled, "Yeah I kinda' figured you'd say that Player."

"What the hell are you doing Cherri?!" a voice boomed

She winced and turned around, letting go of my neck, "Nate, just go to hell okay? You know I'm with Jake now, you need to back off, you got that?"

"Cherri, he's got his hands all over you! What the hell else am I meant to do?" Nate protested, grabbing her arm.

I ripped her from his hold.

"Look, man, I don't want to hurt you if I don't have to, but if you talk to my girl like that again, you and me are going to have a BIG problem." I shouted

He sneered, "Like you could ever take me Banks..."

That was it. I raised my fist and gave him a right hook making him tumble to the floor.

"Jake!" Cherri screamed, "No!"

"Take you?" I turned to him, "B***h, I could kill you in my sleep. You come near me or my girl again and I'll have no mercy. You understand?"

He looked up at me, the vein pulsating violently in his head.

He pushed himself up and went to punch me in the face but I easily blocked the blow, twisting his arm up behind his back.

"Or was I not speaking damn English?" I snarled, "I'm not kidding Drake, I'll rip you to shreds..."

I punched him again easily, blood streaming down the side of his face as he tumbled to the ground again

"Hey man! EASY! Easy Jake, easy!" Arron and Justin hauled me off Nate, pinning my arms back.

I ripped from their hold.

"This is not over Drake. Sleep with one goddamn eye open." I hissed

"Man, I think it would be best if you left..." Justin patted his back in a friendly gesture

"Fine." He snarled, giving me one last dirty look before stalking off.

Cherri was standing there, her mouth open wide

I went to cup her face in my hands but she pulled away.

"Jake... please don't..."

"I'm sorry baby..."

"Don't you dare do that again Jake or we're through! Do you understand me?" she hissed

Through? She'd break up with me?

"I'm sorry Ri. I'm so sorry." I put my forehead to hers

She kissed my lips, "I love you. Just don't get hurt for me, okay? I love you."

I stroked the side of her cheek, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, "I love you too babe."

"Can you take me home please? I've had enough tonight." She said

"Sure," I took her hand, "Come on babe, let's get you home."

She went to follow me, but her legs were unsteady and she fell against me as I caught her in my arms.

"Whoa, hey there babe, you alright?"

She laughed uncontrollably, "I am so wasted!"

"I know babe, I know."

"Jake, you gonna take me to bed yet?" she giggled, her hot breath teasing my ear

"Not just yet Ri." I replied

"What's wrong Player? I'm sure you could get down and dirty anywhere..." she slurred

I laughed, "Sure I could babe. Sure I could."

I lifted her into my arms and she tipped her head back laughing, "Hey this is like that movie! Aren't you meant to give me a hat or something? Like a sailor's hat? That's kinda kinky if you think about it."

"Maybe later babe, right now I'm taking you home..."

"Jake you can't! My dad will kill me!" she whined

Oh great, that completely slipped my mind! Riccardo will murder her, and probably me too!

"Okay babe, it's alright, I'll take you back to my place."

"I bet you use that line on all the girls." She winked

"Yeah babe, once or twice." I played along

Wow, Wasted Cherri was a total flirt!

I carried her out of the door, saying goodbye to the guys and sliding her into my car.

"Don't leave me Jakey!" she murmured sleepily, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I'm not going anywhere babe, just driving you home." I unlinked her hands from my neck and got into the driver's side and turning on the radio.

Oh my God. I seriously have to stop calling her 'Babe'! It just keeps slipping out!

"Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world!" Cherri belted at the top of her voice, "Like I'm the only one that you've ever loved! Like I'm the only one who knows your HEART! Only girl in the world!"

I shook my head and rolled my eyes, laughing, as I started the engine and drove home.

I pulled up at the house and turned off the radio whilst she was in full belt out mode.

"Like I'm the only who under---Hey! I was in the middle of that!" she protested

I rolled my eyes and went to open her door to carry her but she swivelled her legs around, "It's okay Hottie," she slurred, "I can walk."

She began to walk, heavily leaning on me and then she stopped, looking up at me.

Her eyes were full of love and sweetness which made my heart swell with pride.

"Jake?" she smiled lovingly

"Yes Cherri Pie?" I replied, gazing into her beautiful green eyes.

"I think-I think..." she started, smiling again

"Yeah?"

"I think I'm gonna hurl!" she turned and threw up in the grass.

I laughed and held up her hair as she puked.

She fell against my chest shaking.

"Hey, baby girl, it's okay! I'm here, I got you. You just need sleep and coffee that's all."

"Jake, make love to me..." she choked

"Not tonight Ri. I'll make it special, I promise..."

She looked upset but nodded all the same as I carried her inside.

"What the hell is going on?" Mom hissed, turning to me from watching some late night reality crap on TV.

Great. Absolutely fantastic!

"Shhh! Let me just put her down!" I whispered, looking at Cherri who had subsequently passed out in my arms.

I carried her upstairs to my room, taking off her shoes and tucking her into my bed.

She moaned in her sleep, and rolled over.

"I love you Jake."

I kissed the back of her head, discarding my leather jacket, "I love you too babe..."

I smiled and headed downstairs.

"What was that?!" Mom shouted

"Mom, please, headache!" I groaned

"I couldn't care less if your head was falling off Jacob Elijah Wood- Banks! It's 2:00 in the damn morning!"

"Look Mom, I'm sorry, okay? We went to Arron's party and Cherri got drunk. I could hardly just leave her there could I?"

"There was alcohol?" Mom shouted in a whisper

"Oh calm down Mom, we're 18!"

"You shouldn't be drinking until you're 21, Jake!" she admonished

"Okay, okay Mom, can we save the argument? I'm sorry you feel this way." I replied simply

"I'm not worried about you Jacob. I'm disappointed that you would drag Cherri into this! You know what Riccardo would say if he found out that his daughter was off her face?"

"I know Mom, I'm sorry about that okay? I should have been looking out for her and I apologise, but she's alright, I was with her the whole time I swear."

Mom let out a deep breath, "Well, I suppose, I'll have to let Riccardo and Kimberley know..."

"Don't tell them she's drunk, please Mom! They'll kill her, you know they will!"

Mom sighed, "Fine. But I'm doing this for Cherri, not you..."

"Thanks Mom!" I chirped, giving her a hug.

She looked genuinely surprised but hugged me back anyway.

"Is there anything... going on between you two?" Mom asked, pulling back.

"No Mom," I lied, "Nothing at all."

She smirked knowingly and I crumbled

"Okay fine, I'm seeing her alright, but that's it! Nothing else, I promise!"

A huge grin broke out on her face, "I need to ring Kimberley, we've been discussing this for weeks."

"Mom! You're joking right? You're seriously joking!"

Mom shook her head, "I told her so."

"Mom!" I whined

"You just be safe okay?" Mom said

"MOM!" I groaned

Seriously, I was standing here with my mother talking about contraception?!

"It's a suggestion!"

"I can't have this conversation with you, Mom!" I shook my head

"It's either me or your father." Mom replied

Oh God, no! Not Dad!

"No Mom, please! I get it okay? Use protection, but Cherri and I won't be... for a bit."

Mom arched an eyebrow, "You mean you haven't?"

"Mom, this conversation is over! I am not discussing my s*x life with you!"

Mom rolled her eyes, "Goodnight Jakey."

"Goodnight Mom! Oh and, Mom?"

"Yeah Jakey?"

"Can we forget this ever happened?" I asked

Mom smirked, "Of course..."

I smiled and headed upstairs.

Cherri was laid out over the bed, her hair splayed out all over the pillow.

I got an instant hard on and groaned.

I couldn't believe how damn hot she was. Even sleeping.

She had beautiful blonde hair that looked as if it had been kissed by the sun, perfect green eyes like fresh spring grass and perfect pink lips that were made for my mouth.

God, I wanted to be with her. Not like the other girls. I didn't just want to f**k her. I wanted to make love to her. I wanted her to scream my name and tell me that she wanted me and only me forever.

God, Jake, calm down!

I crawled into bed beside her, kicking off my shoes and wrapping the covers around us.

She moaned and wriggled into my chest.

"Jake, mm!" she mumbled in her sleep

What?

"Oh God, Jake..." she whispered

Was she dreaming about me?

"Jake!" she groaned

Oh God, she was dreaming about me making love to her!

I groaned, burying my head in her neck.

As much as I wanted to wait until she was ready, I seriously needed to get laid sometime soon. Me and my right hand were becoming way too familiar....

I nuzzled into her neck and breathed out.

"Night night babe, sleep tight."

*******************************************************************************

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.1M 43.9K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...
7.5K 104 46
Harper and Riley have known each other their whole lives, but for some reason they were never friends. Every moment and memory, the other was always...
141 14 10
-- Destiny ties with two people, wherever they are and who they are as long as they're destined with each other the red string can only twist, take...
104K 3.1K 32
Ashley Barrings lives a basic life, she goes to school, goes home, and follows all the rules just like she's suppose to do. Until her father, who rel...